Street Life (roxy music cover) by Moz ::download::

dallow_bg

the one he left behind
Have at it!

http://savefile.com/projects/209203

The rest of what was broadcasted is now uploaded, with the exception of You Have Killed Me.
Dandysweets uploaded his version below, I'm going to try to put his and my version together so that the whole broadcast is seamless. Keep checking back.

EDIT:

All songs uploaded.

Last edited:
Awkward......... someone else posted it at about the same time...

Thank You!!!! Thank You!!!! Thank You!!!!

You will get your reward in far off places

dallow - thank you (I was kicking myself for messing up the timings on this)

Dallow, great gift. Thanks...

The rest of what was broadcasted is now uploaded, with the exception of You Have Killed Me.
Dandysweets uploaded his version above, I'm going to try to put his and my version together so that the whole broadcast is seamless. Keep checking back.

I've numbered them in the original order of the show, so the missing numbers are what were not broadcasted.

hey dallow,

i guess if you're a morrissey fan you shouldn't care too much about gender :) but just for the record, i'm not a he :) :)

anyway, thanks for uploading all the songs, i didn't get the beginning of the broadcast but now i've got it thanks to you

Thanks for the rest of the concert too dallow, much appreciated!

hey dallow,

i guess if you're a morrissey fan you shouldn't care too much about gender :) but just for the record, i'm not a he :) :)

anyway, thanks for uploading all the songs, i didn't get the beginning of the broadcast but now i've got it thanks to you

Good to know dandy. ;)

I've uploaded the final song, so now everything is up.
Hope you all enjoy it!

Thanks very much for this one :)

But Sweden ?

People talked about this street life the whole time and that He only did it in Øyafestival wich is in Norway or ? Did I miss something meaning I don't quite get where Moz played it

But again thanks anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom