Sweden Roll call!

saxat ifrån djungeltrumman:

Backyard
Magnus & Magnus, Magasinsgatan 8På sommaren hänger man på bakgården på M2, lustens och musikens bakgård där alla känner sig välkomna. Lagom delar Prins Ali-byxa, minimal techno och jamaicansk rom gör M2 till det självklara alternativet för många, efter jobbet, före klubben eller helt enkelt hela kvällen.

Morrissey efterfest med Plåt-Erik och Blenda-Lars.

I'll be in Göteborg on 1st July for the Partille Cup. GUTTED that I'll miss him on the 22nd. Can anyone who knows Göteborg recommend any good music clubs/bars etc. i suppose it would be too much to hope that there would be a Morrissey/Smiths night during the 1st week of July.

It's not good idea to go to a hotel where Morrissey is staying.

Arturo will throw you out.

What is the best way into the city from the main airport?

If you by "main airport" mean Landvetter then bus is your best option (acctually bus or taxi are your only options).

Göteborg City Airport isn't its main air port, it's acctually one of it smallest and is called "Sävö". There's probably busses from it aswell but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it was none. Sävö is more or less a joke.

Hello everybody!

I'm coming to Gothenburg tomorrow...alone!!!

Can anyone tell me, what is the best way to get to Lisebergshallen from Gothenburg's main railway station?

It would be really cool to meet some of you other fans before or after the show! Since I'm coming alone...let me know if some of you would be up for a meeting. It'd be a pleasure. :)

Hello everybody!

I'm coming to Gothenburg tomorrow...alone!!!

Can anyone tell me, what is the best way to get to Lisebergshallen from Gothenburg's main railway station?

It would be really cool to meet some of you other fans before or after the show! Since I'm coming alone...let me know if some of you would be up for a meeting. It'd be a pleasure. :)

Hello! Hej!

I coming to. Alone from Malmö. I'm not sure where it is. But acording to my map, it's not far away.
I'm sure someone here can give you directions.

Perhaps we'll be on the same train. I'm the guy jumping up and down, with nervous exitement, possibly screaming.
Of course no one will understand why I'm jumping up and down during the entire trip, so clearly it will be a difficult one.

Hello! Hej!

I coming to. Alone from Malmö. I'm not sure where it is. But acording to my map, it's not far away.

Perhaps we'll be on the same train. I'm the guy jumping up and down, with nervous exitement, possibly screaming.
Of course no one will understand why I'm jumping up and down during the entire trip, so clearly it will be a difficult one.

It's not far but it may be hard if you've never been there before, the best way is to take a tram from Drottningtorget (just by Central Station) and take a tram to Korsvägen (right by Liseberg and Scandinavium). It's been a while since I've been to Göteborg but I'm pretty sure tram #4 (mot Mölndal) goes that way. Shouldn't take more then 5-10 minutes.

Edit.
I'll arrive at GBG central round 11-12.00, if you're there by then I can show you the way.

Last edited:
It's not far but it may be hard if you've never been there before, the best way is to take a tram from Drottningtorget (just by Central Station) and take a tram to Korsvägen (right by Liseberg and Scandinavium). It's been a while since I've been to Göteborg but I'm pretty sure tram #4 (mot Mölndal) goes that way. Shouldn't take more then 5-10 minutes.

What she said..

Or you can also take a walk to Nya Ullevi and take tram number 6 towards Länsmansgården (korsvägen is is the nearest stop).

good luck!

have fun..i wonder if any of the people who got hold on to the mike when he hands it out again in sweden or finland could tell him these last abuse incidents shouldnt affect his future touring plans conc scandinavia. (cause these people causing trouble being the exception)..just a thought...

Last edited:
have fun.
i wonder if any of the people who gets hold on to the mic when he hands it out again in sweden or finland could ask him these abuse incidents shouldn't affect his future touring plans in scandinavia.
just a thought.

It's unnecessary to remind him of ill mannered people.

its not that he would forget these...
i just saw several people on the main board posting where they do worry that these incidents both happening in a short time period affect his touring plans conc scandinavia....thats why i suggest it
just a thought.
and "tell " was correct..:)
or assure him ...

Last edited:
Hello! Hej!

Cool! Well I don't think we'll be on the same train, because I think my train won't stop in Malmö. :(
But if I see some guy jumping up and down, with nervous excitement, possibly screaming, I make sure if it's you or not. :D ;)
I, on the other hand, will be the one with a rather apathetic expression, probably wearing a neon orange "a clockwork orange"-t shirt, black skirt and black Dr. Martens, as to the rest resembling a strange mixture of a young Johnny Thunders, Amy Winehouse and a chubby hedgehog. So yeah, that's me.
Say hi everybody if you like, I'm usually very nice and eager to meet like-minded people. :)

Thank you Chartres and The Ordinary Boy, I think I'll print what you wrote and take that with me, I'm not good at remembering stuff. :D Tack så mycket!! :)

Back
Top Bottom