Saki

sakilazywindow.jpg

sakilazywindow2.jpg

Patches (outdoor feral)

pattybird.jpg

Snowflake (outdoor feral)

snowflake2-102.jpg

I LOVE KITTEHS!!!!!

This is nothing short of miraculous... watch how she even holds her gut in half way through the film... clever, clever girl!

Standing cat! Seriously!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
you can see my cats (and sometimes the dog) live right now: cam is off

sophie is napping in her favorite box of the week as i am posting this.

Last edited:
This is nothing short of miraculous... watch how she even holds her gut in half way through the film... clever, clever girl!

Standing cat! Seriously!:)

I've seen this....pretty amazing! My Shelby stands up on her hind legs to get a better look at things sometimes, but nothing like this!

Zoey

And her special toes :lbf:

22172_293087064691_593664691_472372.jpg

Cool! Is she polydactyl?

Patches (outdoor feral)

pattybird.jpg

Aww....looks like my Shelby, 'cept with long hair!

I love torties! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That standing cat is amazing.

RIP Michael, the blue-eyed siamese I've housesat for years. He died of cancer today on his 14th birthday. He lived a long, amazing life. :sweet: I'm scheduled to housesit starting tomorrow for a week, the place will be different. There's two other cats but the dynamic will be way different.

This thread is just cat heaven... i love ALL the moggies on this thread... i can spend way too long just smiling at them all.

CG, sorry to hear about Michael... that's just the cycle of life.. and we trudge on and on.

Take care of yourself

snowflake2-102.jpg

I LOVE KITTEHS!!!!!

All of your cats are beautiful but this one is stunning! :eek: And feral? How did you get so close?

This thread is just cat heaven... i love ALL the moggies on this thread... i can spend way too long just smiling at them all.

CG, sorry to hear about Michael... that's just the cycle of life.. and we trudge on and on.

Take care of yourself

Thank you.

Cool! Is she polydactyl?

Yep! I love her toes. I could kiss them all day hee hee.

zoeytoe.jpg

zoeygrneyestoes2.jpg

All of your cats are beautiful but this one is stunning! :eek: And feral? How did you get so close?

She lets me get within a couple of feet but I did use the zoom on the camera. Both of them were totally feral when they showed up here and they were part of a litter of kittens that were born in the dirt field near my apartment complex. My neighbor and I trapped them one by one and got them fixed but they were too old to be homed so they brought them back. Patches and Snowflake are the two that really stuck around. They live on my patio. It's been about 5 years. I've managed to socialize Patches (took a couple of years) and she is the most loving cat ever now. She cant get enough of me, she is always jumping in my lap and rubbing all over me and she makes bread on my sweats (that all have holes in them now lol). She's almost more affectionate than my indoor cats. But Snowflake just wont let me pet her. She's progressed in the sense that she doesnt run off when I come outside and she will walk by me or sleep within a couple of feet but that's about it. They dont look feral d they lol. They're spoiled. :thumb:

My cat died about two weeks ago. :( She was fourteen, we got her when she was a kitten. She died on my birthday but I didn't find out until the weekend after, when I went home to my parents' house and they told me then. Much tears were shed. I do miss her.
Anyway here she is, giving her best snooty look:
DSCF1705.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

Your cat really looks like my friends' which I looked after last week when they're away.

Very sorry to hear your loss.

My cat has just shared a bath with me (well, she sat on my chest during my bath... again). Now she is sitting on my shoulder whilst i avoid being studious by writing on here. Both my cats really love me! FACT!

PS: I love them more.:love::flowers:

OMG, more than 1 month this thread didn't have a post! :eek:

[youtube]Q9NP-AeKX40&feature=youtube_gdata[/youtube]

Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom