The big 2016 poll - what is most likely in 2016?

Which of the following is most likely for 2016

• Extended tour into 2016

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • New album

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • New book

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • None of the above in 2016

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH #FBPB
Interested in people's predictions for 2016...

Despite the fact that he mentioned looking into a Middle Eastern tour in early 2016, I'm under the impression with the recent TTY post that he seems to consider the World Peace tour over. If there are tour dates, I'd be surprised to see them for a few months, and nothing extensive.

I think it will be a quiet year for the most part, but he may surprise us!

I agree, I think the global tour will continue and will become more of a greatest hits tour (as it has done slowly), maybe even officially. Hopefully including mainland europe!

I agree, I think the global tour will continue and will become more of a greatest hits tour (as it has done slowly), maybe even officially. Hopefully including mainland europe!

So it will be like in 2010 where everyone was absolutely SURE that there would be a tour? :rolleyes:

What. like 2007-2008, you mean? Big hits have to be played in that case, and not album track, b-sides or low placed chart entries.

Not much for a while I'd wager, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him back on the road by autumn. Unless by some miracle he gets a record deal, then he'd probably record the record and tour upon it's release.

Back
Top Bottom