Morrissey Central "THE BOY WITH THE QUORN BY HIS SIDE" (January 13, 2021)

Music nut opens The Smiths-theme curry house with dishes named after songs.

The Sun

No link, just the text. Mentioned today by @Famous when dead here as well:

Related item:
Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
1. On the streets where the curry ran
2.The world is full of mash and apple core.....

The Oracle has spoken.
God forbid that we may have a laugh or two on this site.....
Anything positive, pleasant or pleasing seems to be music to the ears of Nosferatu and his legion of night time fans......
The scratching of opening coffin lids can be heard across the nation as his disciples scramble first for blood , and then to destroy Saintly Morrissey, and his vast legion of long suffering fans....
There will be only one outcome you, you vile fiends....
A wooden steak through your tortured hearts.......
Then all the Anons shall be set free again, back into the Bussom of saintly Morrissey....
All shall be forgiven...

Anything positive, pleasant or pleasing seems to be music to the ears of Nosferatu and his legion of night time fans......
The scratching of opening coffin lids can be heard across the nation as his disciples scramble first for blood , and then to destroy Saintly Morrissey, and his vast legion of long suffering fans....
Then all the Anons shall be set free again, back into the Bussom of saintly Morrissey....
All shall be forgiven...
👌👍🔥🔥🔥

you are not funny, interesting or useful. on a site full of the most bizarre, horrific people in human existence, you stick out.
Same post everyday, pretending to be from a place he’s never seen. Rancid creature.

Look you lot, just do a forum search for Smiths Curry Top Ten and Redux and you'll find all the dishes you could wish for
Awwww, bless.
go and do a t-shirt and then name drop.
“Think I’ll email Simon Goddard” - yea, the Simon who doesn’t even know you. Ya bloody pest.

Naan

You have misspelled 'Oracle' - the correct spelling is 'Total, complete and utter Twat who hasn't had a blow job in years'.

Sorry to be pedantic.
I think he meant "Orifice"...much more fitting.

i did all these a while ago on the general discussion,think i got about 8 or 9,you just go to the wiki and the smiths lyrics and all the titles are there waiting to be devoured.

Morrissey could open his own vegan -vegetarian restaurant "STEVEGAN'S"😁, Moz could hang photos of all your loved ones of Hollywood and the world of music.
And that the dishes on the menu be named after the themes of their albums
For example : mmmmm i have no idea....🤔🤔

Same post everyday, pretending to be from a place he’s never seen. Rancid creature.
You just wonder where he gets the intelligence to write the same thing everyday.....
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt....

Morrissey could open his own vegan -vegetarian restaurant "STEVEGAN'S"😁, Moz could hang photos of all your loved ones of Hollywood and the world of music.
And that the dishes on the menu be named after the themes of their albums
For example : mmmmm i have no idea....🤔🤔
Your getting the hang of things on here my friend....
👌👌

The smartest thing is the name that the restaurant would have "STEVEGAN'S" 😊😊😊 ,ja ja and also original 🤔 ahaaa is fun fun 😁😁

1. Sabes que no puedo ayunar.
2. Pudín irlandés: tarta inglesa.
3. Agárrate a tus gallinas
4. Jack el arenque.
5. Gamberro agridulce
6. Las gambas de noviembre son monstruos
7. ¿Cómo puede alguien saber cómo comer anguila?
8. Periodistas que fríen ...
Ja es buenisimo Carl👍🏼

All shall be forgiven...
Oh dear, Tiny-B still doesn’t get that fact that NOBODY comes to this site for any other reason than to laugh at the pale minions who still hold a long-spent torch for Morrissey.

You ARE the joke you so feverishly seek, my wee Miniature-world mop-fop.

Carry on!

“Janice”, with the “Rancid creature” bit.

The Melvis lot are like Trumplodytes.

Karen, Janice and Tiny-B. The self-made heels of a 35 year old joke.

LOVE IT!

Oh dear, Tiny-B still doesn’t get that fact that NOBODY comes to this site for any other reason than to laugh at the pale minions who still hold a long-spent torch for Morrissey.

You ARE the joke you so feverishly seek, my wee Miniature-world mop-fop.

Carry on!
What! No Shakespeare tonight...
Tiny-B now upset.......
I suppose there is no use for Shakespeare down at the local fish filleting factory eh!!
How was the back shift ?

Well your home now you can delve into your 8 tins of fosters ,
Forget about that filthy production line until 2pm tomorrow afternoon.........

As long as *all* the dishes are vegetarian or vegan then this is great - otherwise the guy is a hypocrite, using Meat Is Murder in his promotional photos etc.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom