Morrissey Central "THE BOY WITH THE QUORN BY HIS SIDE" (January 13, 2021)

Music nut opens The Smiths-theme curry house with dishes named after songs.

The Sun

No link, just the text. Mentioned today by @Famous when dead here as well:

Related item:
Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
“Janice”, with the “Rancid creature” bit.

The Melvis lot are like Trumplodytes.

Karen, Janice and Tiny-B. The self-made heels of a 35 year old joke.

LOVE IT!
Love what exactly????
I dread to think.....
We are not as stupid as you look you know....
You seem to make a lot of noise for someone who says nothing.....

Well.... So much for the fat faced, fish filleter, from Flimby...

Two nights on the trot he’s been on here arguing the toss with all us Moz fans...
Two nights on the trot I’ve seen off the fat filleter from Flimby as well.....
The audacity of these common alcoholics who just land at our site and run amok with insults connecting us to the likes of Trump..
I didn’t think I would be signing up for all of this when I first bought Hatful of hollow back in 85....

Still we solider on, and upwards...

As long as *all* the dishes are vegetarian or vegan then this is great - otherwise the guy is a hypocrite, using Meat Is Murder in his promotional photos etc.
"In true Morrissey-style, no meat products are used in the vegan restaurant — run from a kitchen Max rents inside a music venue in Manchester."

Regards,
FWD.

As long as *all* the dishes are vegetarian or vegan then this is great - otherwise the guy is a hypocrite, using Meat Is Murder in his promotional photos etc.
Piss off with your nonsense. Meat is DELICIOUS and Moz continues to eat dairy cheese.

Same post everyday, pretending to be from a place he’s never seen. Rancid creature.
The only rancid creatures here are the delusional twats like you who think you know everything about Morrissey. AztecCamera is truth and fact.

Morrissey could open his own vegan -vegetarian restaurant "STEVEGAN'S"😁, Moz could hang photos of all your loved ones of Hollywood and the world of music.
And that the dishes on the menu be named after the themes of their albums
For example : mmmmm i have no idea....🤔🤔
What a stupid idea. Figures it would come from a delusional tool like you.

The only rancid creatures here are the delusional twats like you who think you know everything about Morrissey. AztecCamera is truth and fact.
You’ll never need birth control with a personality like yours...

Of course a thread about Smiths/Morrissey-themed Indian food has descended into anonymous and guest accounts insulting one another for some reason.

Of course a thread about Smiths/Morrissey-themed Indian food has descended into anonymous and guest accounts insulting one another for some reason.
You must be new here. 🤣🤣🤣 The number of anti-Moz posts will ALWAYS outnumber those of his delusional fan base. We run this yard.

You must be new here. 🤣🤣🤣 The number of anti-Moz posts will ALWAYS outnumber those of his delusional fan base. We run this yard.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority....
It’s time to pause and reflect.

Music nut opens The Smiths-theme curry house with dishes named after songs.

The Sun

No link, just the text. Mentioned today by @Famous when dead here as well:

Related item:
Media items:
i hope to god this is a veggie curry house with no halal meat.if it is i hope the take away gets hit by a ten ton truck

you are not funny, interesting or useful. on a site full of the most bizarre, horrific people in human existence, you stick out.
So this is how you delusional disappointed jealous psychos deal with being duped by the proud California Son by talking shit about the only poster here Aztec that gives you lunatics the facts and truth you dont want to accept? By saying Aztec really lives in the same shit hole you live in England? You people are f***ing lost. I am surprised Aztec even has divulged he lives in Moz Angeles with all you wacko stalkers here.

So this is how you delusional disappointed jealous psychos deal with being duped by the proud California Son by talking shit about the only poster here Aztec that gives you lunatics the facts and truth you dont want to accept? By saying Aztec really lives in the same shit hole you live in England? You people are f***ing lost. I am surprised Aztec even has divulged he lives in Moz Angeles with all you wacko stalkers here.

I honestly tried reading this post four times and gave up before the end. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Aztec is from Middlesbrough, he’s called Keith...He has learning difficulties and lives in supported housing....So
Stop taking the piss...

Aztec is from Middlesbrough, he’s called Keith...He has learning difficulties and lives in supported housing....So
Stop taking the piss...
Do they let you people from Middleborrow and Weeds and other lunatic foreigners out of your cells for 15 minutes of internet time a day for you to come here and fanatsize you are Aztec and everyone else here in California while talking shit behind a keyboard a million miles away from Moz Angeles? So your piss reference means you want the California Son to piss on you along with shitting on you, just the way he has done and will continue to do all his life. When will you f***ing get it? He hates you and England. You are not like him. His parents aren't divorced, he isn't depressed, he doesn't like cold rainy days, he has never had a cup of tea in his life, and he has never kicked a ball in his life. You will continue to buy his merch while you reference a shitty British band he played in for 3 years in the 80's. Classic American Capitalism and we love our California Son for it!

This Charming Naan...Hand in Gulab...Miserable Chai...Halva Person...You Just Haven't Earned a Chapati...Lamb Koftas of the World unite...Peas peas peas with me goat’s what I want

spent the paneer in bed
interesting gulab jamun
panipuri spawned a monster
i am not samosa on a chain
the lazy paratha
come back to tikka

this was fun

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom