Morrissey Central "THE BOYS IN THE BAND" (July 19, 2021)

The Morrissey Band line-up for the 5 upcoming Vegas concerts is

Jesse Tobias, guitar

Alain Whyte, guitar

Solomon Walker, bass

Gustavo Manzur, keyboards

Brendan Buckley, the drums

unnamed-1_kibsbp.jpg

Morrissey photographed in Las Vegas, 2004, by Linder Sterling.

Regards,
FWD.

Has no one noticed that Jesse is listed at the top over Alain?

VIVA MOZ !!!

:cool:

There’s a massive difference between Keith Richards and Alain Whyte/BozTobias and even Marr. Richards effectively Is the Rolling Stones, or certainly identified as a big part of it. The above, Marr apart, are playing the numbers game.

I wouldn’t go putting Marr and Keith on the same playing field.
Keith lives it, while Marr just sniffs it.

Last edited:
Jesse should wear a mask regardless of Covid. Anything to stop inflicting that gurning cumface on the audience. :weary:

Confess, it’s the only reason you still go to Moz’s shows, you perv.

I wouldn’t go putting Marr and Keith on the same playing field.
Keith lives it, while Marr just sniffs it.
The Rolling Stones have been absolute shite for longer than Melvis, yet they fill stadiums. That tells you something about people’s knowledge and taste for music. Shame your boy can’t pack a venue with 12 people, though.

Has no one noticed that Jesse is listed at the top over Alain?

VIVA MOZ !!!

:cool:
Just you. …and it doesn’t really matter, does it? The Vegas shows are basically just a poor digestive for the “after-buffet” crowd. …and speaking of that - plenty of tickets left for all of the Melvis shows. Jimmy Buffett is sold-out!

Just you. …and it doesn’t really matter, does it? The Vegas shows are basically just a poor digestive for the “after-buffet” crowd. …and speaking of that - plenty of tickets left for all of the Melvis shows. Jimmy Buffett is sold-out!

The Saturday shows have sold well, although all of the night’s only have 60% of the capacity available. I still struggle with why not do 3 nights and sell the whole place out for 3 nights?

Damon strikes me more as a lackey on the payroll, but there’s no reason why he can’t have two.
Sometimes I wonder if everyone in Morrissey's life is on the payroll to some extent.

:)

we have an important announcement from LePew
welcome and please make your statement:

LePew: Tralalalala!!(tralalala wtf?:confused:)
WE HAVE A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!! WE WILL BE TOURING ALL OVER THE USA!!
(translation: The suco Killers will be touring the USA:lbf:)

LePew:WE WILL HAVE TOP ACCOMODATION AND
TRAVEL!!!
(translation: we will follow Killers jet in a camper
and sleep 4 to a room at Room are Us:lbf:)

LePew: WE WILL MAKE MANY NEW FANS!!
(translation: we get booed off at every stop
but at a 5 quid per diem for a 3o min set is top work:lbf:)

:hammer:

Aren't Solomon and Matt Walker brothers? Seems odd that Matt would be out and Solomon would join without him. So, that would suggest no bad blood between Moz and Matt.
Yep brothers - I’m sure it’s temporary with Matt just not being able to play Vegas

Doubt about Boz, Matt and Mando are musicians who work for money, no matter for who, so I don't thinks so. Hope Jesse get kicked out, never a good feeling about Him, so if he's gone, Boz comes back I hope, but it depends on a record deal, and touring, lots of countries are not safe for gigs. It's gonna be a time no one can say anything for sure it's on. My country the Netherlands , the lockdown went of June 26, now we have skyhigh positive test results of COVID-19...We don't know if next week all goes back on hold. My apologies Marred.
Just a miscommunication. No apology necessary.

Jesse Tobias has written some great songs with Morrissey but I wouldn't mind him going to make room for Alain's hopefully momentous contribution. How does Morrissey need two lead guitarists? I like Boz but I prefer Alain.

I bet Jesse has had to bite his tongue. He's been so rude and bitchy at Alain during the first year of the pandemic and very vocal on twitter.
Take that bitch.

Curious about Matt ,seems to me he's been unhappy with Moz for a while, however not playing in Vegas doesn't mean anything.
Leave Jesse alone bitch . I like him.

Good to see Alain back, but Tobias and his cack-handed dad-rock guitar playing will continue to spoil th
Good to see Alain back, but Tobias and his cack-handed dad-rock guitar playing will continue to spoil things. Jesee's guitar sounds much better that Alain for sure.

Your mouth spoil things. Shut up.

Can’t believe Jesse dissed Alain on Twitter. So incredibly uncalled for. The Jesse of today is of course way better than the Jesse of 2004-2011, but Alain Whyte he’ll never be.
Wrong

He shall never be forgiven for his murdering of This Charming Man. Never.
You are ridiculous,. Haha.

I'm disappointed Johnny is touring with the Killers. Anyone but them. Brandon's such a closetey dork I have to look away. I wonder what Mozz, my wee little lad did with Iggy. I hope they were able to maximise the opportunity to work together.

Smart man, that Boz Boorer. He has no interest in being photographed on stage when Moz ends it all, once and for all.

Leave Jesse alone bitch . I like him.

Your mouth spoil things. Shut up.

Wrong

You are ridiculous,. Haha.
Haha… a new addition to the ever-expanding lineup of trolls. Welcome. Tell Jesse we said hi!

I think Moz looks 62. Not Celebrity/Hollywood 62, but regular geezer 62.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom