The Brexit thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29235

Brexit is nearly upon us and for those us in the UK at least, is going to be a time of considerable change. I thought it was time for a dedicated thread so that we can shoot the breeze and chew the fat over the ups and downs of the greatest economic and political change this country has undertaken in decades.
I will be posting mainly negative things about it because I think it's a stupid idea that is being badly implemented. For the sake of balance please feel free to post all the good news stories that might arise from the UK breaking some or all frictionless trade links with its nearest and biggest trading partner. In particular any stories about how Brexit is going to make us all better off will be welcome.

Here's a doozy to start us off:

Of course what the Brexit-loving Daily Mail neglects to tell us is that these are not new rules. They've been in place since well before the 2016 referendum, so no-one who voted for Brexit but is now hit by these new rules has anything to complain about.
I foresee plenty more of these gotchas in the next few months.

Sorry Radis, but the only person who was interested in talking to you about this stuff had his account deleted, so here's a video of a tumbleweed:

I reckon another waste of bandwidth on a topic the California Son knows nothing about or gives a shit about, just what Pete tells him to say after 15 minutes of internet research, so the merch sales on the mporiumuk don't fall below the profit margin. I reckon if you want to start a thread that the California Son really cares about, start one that involves tacos, pizza, spaghetti, basketball, the Dodgers, the Lakers, surfing, best sun tan lotion..etc fark arse chipper curry winding you up c*** tit inn n nn nn nn n nn nn n nn it.

Brexit just look‘s like a road to nowhere at the moment.

I feel it was England still thinking they were important but America is the superpower now.
Well in the English speaking world anyways.

Brexit just look‘s like a road to nowhere at the moment.

I feel it was England still thinking they were important but America is the superpower now.
Well in the English speaking world anyways.
There are too many people in this country who think we are way more important globally than we are. I think a lot of them think we still have an empire and a navy that rules the waves. Whilst we are still important economically that importance will only diminish once we have left the EU.

There are too many people in this country who think we are way more important globally than we are. I think a lot of them think we still have an empire and a navy that rules the waves. Whilst we are still important economically that importance will only diminish once we have left the EU.
Yeah that is what I was thinking too holding on to past glory empire the war monarch.

I feel seriously America,Canada,Japan,China and superpowers Russia in away.

"Duncan Buchanan, the policy director of the Road Haulage Association, says he is expecting something "between shocking and a catastrophe"."

Everybody’s heading for the exit. Live with it.

who are we going to blame now.jpg

The government is not exactly filling us with confidence right now. They've had four years to prepare for this and we've four weeks before it happens. Johnson is treating Brexit like he used to treat the deadlines for crap Telegraph articles - with contemptuous insouciance.

If you really think this then I reccomend going somewhere that isnt dead as f*** like this website. Twitter is a fine spot for people like you to spit out views and argue ;)

Tags
brexit
Back
Top Bottom