The Chapman Family cover "Everyday Is Like Sunday"

mattspeight writes:

Teesside band The Chapman Family have recently released a video on 'Youtube' covering Morrissey's Everyday Is Like Sunday.

An anonymous person also writes:

A band from Stockton, Teesside have recently released a cover of Everyday Is Like Sunday online. The Chapman Family are signed to the PIAS label, and have one major release out.

Apparently Conor McNicholas has been tweeting the covers praises...

Last edited:
I've listened to every boring second of it and now I feel depressed. When I hear the original, it tends to make me feel easier about everyday's grey and leaves me with a positive attitude of stoic calmness.

I like it.... CrushingBore.... you are a fool, why bother posting such a negative comment. Atleast these guys got off thier arses and did something!

Is there still time for a campaign to make 2012 the year of no Smiths and Morrissey covers whatsoever? There are now far too many brooding part-time forklift truck drivers and alabaster skinned dilettantes having a bash. They should pour themselves another absinthe, light up a Gitanes and leave the canon alone for a few years.

I just pointed out the difference between both versions from my personal perspective; just because "they got off their arses" doesn't mean I'm obliged to wipe them. And yes, I'm being negative, errm honest.

Is there still time for a campaign to make 2012 the year of no Smiths and Morrissey covers whatsoever? There are now far too many brooding part-time forklift truck drivers and alabaster skinned dilettantes having a bash. They should pour themselves another absinthe, light up a Gitanes and leave the canon alone for a few years.

Good point.

Happy Holidays J.B.

Is it true that you were so poor as a small child that you couldn't pay: attention?

well i like it, what do you guys know anyway ;)

Merry Christmas.

What was the point of this? 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back again

What a terrible, charmless cover. I don't ever want to hear anything else by this 'band' now. Yuk!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom