the Drinkin thread

what are your fav drinks,or your drinkin stories, or tell me if you hate drunkards and why

230px-StoneColdSlamBeers.jpg

I don't mind cheerful drunkards, but not the ones who become violent and negative sort. :rolleyes:

@ a club
I am a
southern.jpg

& coke man

my fave booze is
Loch_Dhu.jpg

this now extinct? Scotch

i have searched high and low for
mcewans.jpg

this on tap, here in SF and have yet to find it...
also
stoli.jpg

in a pinch, you can never go wrong with stoli and some ice

Hate is a pretty strong word, but very close to it for me. I can't stand people who feel they are dependent on alcohol to make them relax and have fun or like it's a drug. They need it cuz they gotta loosen up due to the people they'll be around. Bull crap Napoleon!! I can't stand that. I really don't like how it changes people to act ridiculous and stupid. Like total idiots most of the time. I for one, know for a fact I probably won't drink when the time comes that I turn 21. Or at least won't drink much. And that's another thing, people who are under the drinking age, and try to sneak some, or get sips from adults. I can't stand that! My cousin does it all the time. Not all the time, but she does it. Or she'll say how she wished she could have a jack & coke. She's only 15!! But I guess her family is to blame. They drink regularly, not drunkards or alcoholics but they do have plenty to go around. I don't get the whole drinking thing, and how you need it to have a great time. That's proposterous to me! Ok, I guess I'm done.:o :)

free wine is a killer.....work 'do' many a moon ago, got home, how? i am clueless. waking up in the morning laying on top of the bed with my trousers half off and one shoe on? man was i sick that day:(

9 hours in a bar, new york....:cool:

Hate is a pretty strong word, but very close to it for me. I can't stand people who feel they are dependent on alcohol to make them relax and have fun or like it's a drug. They need it cuz they gotta loosen up due to the people they'll be around. Bull crap Napoleon!! I can't stand that. I really don't like how it changes people to act ridiculous and stupid. Like total idiots most of the time. I for one, know for a fact I probably won't drink when the time comes that I turn 21. Or at least won't drink much. And that's another thing, people who are under the drinking age, and try to sneak some, or get sips from adults. I can't stand that! My cousin does it all the time. Not all the time, but she does it. Or she'll say how she wished she could have a jack & coke. She's only 15!! But I guess her family is to blame. They drink regularly, not drunkards or alcoholics but they do have plenty to go around. I don't get the whole drinking thing, and how you need it to have a great time. That's proposterous to me! Ok, I guess I'm done.:o :)

remember this post when you are over 21 dear :rolleyes:
&
by the way
i quit drinking no problem for a few years
by no problem i mean i got real heavy into drugs
so
it may be the evil of two lessers
for some of us :o

remember this post when you are over 21 dear :rolleyes:

Oh I will, and I know for a fact that I won't be changing my mind. And no one will change it for me. I know that most on their 21st b-day go out and drink cuz they're finally legal, but what's the rush?? You have from the day your 21 till you die to drink!? I won't go out on my 21st b-day just cuz I can go and have a drink. I can guarantee that honey bunches of oats!! guarantee it!;)

And I'm NOT pointing fingers at anyone...it's just the way I feel from the people I know and have been around from time to time.

"but as God said, crossing his legs"

I've never had a drink, but my favorite drunkard (so far) is Charles Bukowski. He wrote this:

to the whore who took my poems

some say we should keep personal remorse from the
poem,
stay abstract, and there is some reason in this,
but jezus;
twelve poems gone and I don't keep carbons and you have
my
paintings too, my best ones; it's stifling:
are you trying to crush me out like the rest of them?
why didn't you take my money? they usually do
from the sleeping drunken pants sick in the corner.
next time take my left arm or a fifty
but not my poems;
I'm not Shakespeare
but sometime simply
there won't be any more, abstract or otherwise;
there'll always be money and whores and drunkards
down to the last bomb,
but as God said,
crossing his legs,
I see where I have made plenty of poets
but not so very much
poetry.

bukowskimf3.jpg

Right now....Western Cellars...Californian Blush: A soft fruity rose wine with hints of strawberries and raspberries. Made from grapes grown in California's central valley- which runs parallel to the Pacific Ocean to the South of San Fransisco....1 glass down and 2 to go after this i will be out of my face.....:o

Normally a tad Tia Maria with Coca cola and ice. Or Bailey's with ice. Or Dooley's with ice. Or Thornton's liquier with ice. Or G&T with ice, lemon and lime. (makes me sound like an alcoholic, i'm not though:o)

I began to drink at 17, some rum & coke, some screwdrivers, and piscolas, but at 15 most of the boys n girls in my country are into soft drugs and alcohol...(18 is the age of adulthood enter)

now at 19 I'm mostly into beer and wine,but me not into drugs yet...I'm quite healthy...(without counting thhis week, that I've been drunk 4 of 5 days)

drunken times in Camden.... a bag of chips and the night bus home.

always be woken up to be kicked out of a cab at 4am:D

sliding on the dance floor on my knees:)

drunken snogs:)

drunken "i luv you" discussion with my friends and hugging:)

drunken conversations with friends are the best,you get all sentimental and talk as a f***er and nobody cares becuz everybody is in the same state

drunken conversations with friends are the best,you get all sentimental and talk as a f***er and nobody cares becuz everybody is in the same state

Unless you are the des...:(

yes they do.... the one thing to look forward too. the four of us male bonding, with our various doubles mixed with either Rum, vodka and my fav jack daniels. don't do pints any more going out as you pee too much, and whiskey makes me a happy drunk:)

Back
Top Bottom