The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
I queued for standing ticket of King Lear at Donmar Warehouse from 8:00 this morning.
However, Derek Jacobi is ill, the show has been cancelled. :(

I hate my job sometimes. :( :tears: I woke up to this, it's tracked all over the house.

5387290241_9e948c4754.jpg

I queued for standing ticket of King Lear at Donmar Warehouse from 8:00 this morning.
However, Derek Jacobi is ill, the show has been cancelled. :(

Derek is getting soft! Tell him I said to watch out; Branagh's getting old and he'll be playing Lear soon and then Derek will be left with either Falstaff or the gravedigger in Hamlet!

I hate my job sometimes. :( :tears: I woke up to this, it's tracked all over the house.

5387290241_9e948c4754.jpg

Mine does that...stands in the box with her rear end hanging out, then splooges all over the floor and steps in it on the way out. F-Cat! :mad:

Derek is getting soft! Tell him I said to watch out; Branagh's getting old and he'll be playing Lear soon and then Derek will be left with either Falstaff or the gravedigger in Hamlet!

Derek isn't fat enough to play Falstaff.

I regret missing Michael Gambon's Falstaff in 2007. :(

Derek isn't fat enough to play Falstaff.

I regret missing Michael Gambon's Falstaff in 2007. :(

I bet Gambon was good! They often use padding for Falstaff, as did Kevin Kline, who was also too young! Kline has also been in a bad production of Lear, but I hear that he was not altogether bad.

You are lucky to have a chance to see all of these wonderful plays! :) I wish I still lived in a place where this was possible! fml? :o:rolleyes: :D

I can't even believe I didn't even make it a month away from here...anyway...I'm still crap with my relationship with Mrs Davie...it may end soon....maybe it won't....maybe it will....maybe...mehh

I have been very very paranoid the past few days and created in my mind a major health scare which may or may not be that major. FML.

And yes, I'm aware this might not make much sense.

I think you must be my twin.:p I have just had my own health scare as a result of a cold, the internet, and my paranoia. (This happens to me a lot actually, because I easily stress out about pretty much everything.:o)

Things that suck with being a live in nanny: when you're so fed up with the family you wish they would just die you still have to live under the same roof as them...

I simply cannot sing the songs :( I can't physically sing those lyrics....the melodies are too frustrating...everything! I can't do the gig, I can't carry on doing covers...

I simply cannot sing the songs :( I can't physically sing those lyrics....the melodies are too frustrating...everything! I can't do the gig, I can't carry on doing covers...

Anxiety anxiety. Let's just commit collective suicide right now.

Maybe you should take a break or try covering different music. Sometimes I get so frusterated playing my guitar and I feel like my hands have turned stupid. Sometimes it's just that I have had a bad practice, or I need a break from the guitar. There have been times where I will practice a song a lot and I will continuelly get better, but then suddenly I get worse and keep getting parts mixed up and just play terribly. I walk away from that song for at least two weeks, sometimes a month, and then when I come back I can play it fine again. Sometimes I'm just playing the wrong song. I tried to find a Morrissey song to learn yesterday, but just got frustrated and couldn't play anything. Then I tried the cure "Just like Heaven" and did great and had fun.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom