The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Maybe you should take a break or try covering different music. Sometimes I get so frusterated playing my guitar and I feel like my hands have turned stupid. Sometimes it's just that I have had a bad practice, or I need a break from the guitar. There have been times where I will practice a song a lot and I will continuelly get better, but then suddenly I get worse and keep getting parts mixed up and just play terribly. I walk away from that song for at least two weeks, sometimes a month, and then when I come back I can play it fine again. Sometimes I'm just playing the wrong song. I tried to find a Morrissey song to learn yesterday, but just got frustrated and couldn't play anything. Then I tried the cure "Just like Heaven" and did great and had fun.

It's alright....I just simply turned down the band's set list and now we're going to write some original material so I can add my lyrics and vocals on top, I'm happy :)

Really shocked to know massive earthquake hit Japan.

I knew something wrong with there because suddenly we couldn't make calls. :(

Really shocked to know massive earthquake hit Japan.

I knew something wrong with there because suddenly we couldn't make calls. :(

Thinking of you and your friends and family, Kewpie.

Thinking of you and your friends and family, Kewpie.

Kewp, you must be worried sick. Have you managed to contact your family?

Thank you very much for your concern.

I don't have any friends and family in the affected area, but one of my colleagues has.
Really hope her family and friends are safe and well.

*edit*
Thank goodness, my sister and her family are OK.
Her hubby's relatives in affected area are safe and well, too.

One of my friends posted a Japanse SNS that public transport system in Tokyo has been severely affected.
Other friend's husband is stranded in Yokohama.
Poor people in Tokyo and surrounding areas, they don't know if it is safe to go home on foot.

Last edited:
So starting tomorrow the place where I am staying working on a job is having another guest which means I will be sharing my room with another boy. Which means none privacy which means none "alone time" which means I might explode. It's only 2 nights though then I get to go home. And brook is super polite. Still. Bleh.

Tonight my housemates were laughing about someone who had shared something personal - they though he was weak. (Actually they were reassuring themselves that they were better-off, despite their insecurities.)
I thought "That's me".
I won't share stuff with them, for sure.

Tonight my housemates were laughing about someone who had shared something personal - they though he was weak. (Actually they were reassuring themselves that they were better-off, despite their insecurities.)
I thought "That's me".
I won't share stuff with them, for sure.
Sometimes people are just crappy.

In other news my roommate for two days decided to sleep on the floor on the house. :D

I hate sharing kitchen with 3-year olds. Today as I came into the kitchen somebody had actually taken food out of the fridge (including mine) and thrown it on the floor and all over the kitchen. It's a f***ing pigsty. What kind of idiots are they who don't understand that you don't throw other peoples food on the floor and on top of it all expect others to clean up after you? These people need to be put to death or at the very least be thrown out of the house.

I hate sharing kitchen with 3-year olds. Today as I came into the kitchen somebody had actually taken food out of the fridge (including mine) and thrown it on the floor and all over the kitchen. It's a f***ing pigsty. What kind of idiots are they who don't understand that you don't throw other peoples food on the floor and on top of it all expect others to clean up after you? These people need to be put to death or at the very least be thrown out of the house.

Ugh. I hate people sometimes. Why doesn't apply to most so I'll spoilertag it.
I hear you. Kind of in the middle of hell myself that is indescribable regarding other people. Attitudes about pets that are jaw dropping, but I have to tell myself "Grin and bear it. It's gold." Just now I was put on a scavenger hunt in a pigsty (construction creates a lot of dust) for a battery charger while one person mused that their dog was "old" while the cures jumping someone elses train blared on the stereo. The calling the dog old was not deplorable really (concocting a plan to dispose of their cats to me is, though they would be better off) but having to mindlessly hunt for something as a form of acting out a morality play if truth gets old. My friends shift at mind boggling speeds.

I see signs. They tell me to believe. THey also wreak havoc on my life a bit, I live this "dream" alone, nobody else sees it or believes it or is on my journey or whatever. I have tried EVERY anti-psychotic other than lithium. Maybe a few signs are pointing towards me taking it. Songs speak to me, why not one of my favorites, The Boxer by Simon & Garfunkel that outlines a metaphor of how I feel, fighting, fighting, fighting. Feeling watched and tested. Lithium is represented on the periodic table my the letters Li and the number 3, Li, Li, Li...

I'm just so hesitant to take another anti-psychotic. All the others turned me into a zombie, While I was on them I had these f***ed up invasive dreams, I always get ataxia on the, I rock back and forth involuntarily. :( I don't look forward to that and sometimes it is a side effect that never goes away even after you stop taking the drug, it permantently damages your brain.

I mean I am a highly functioning "crazy person" and would say myself that I'm not crazy, but I feel like people are watching me and it's so frustrating. AAnd the thought of going through another tour, I feel like I have to protect, I can;t relax. It drives me bonkers and makes me even more exhausted. Bleh.

I'll try anything to stop seeing signs though, or stop having to experience them alone.

I see signs. They tell me to believe. THey also wreak havoc on my life a bit, I live this "dream" alone, nobody else sees it or believes it or is on my journey or whatever. I have tried EVERY anti-psychotic other than lithium. Maybe a few signs are pointing towards me taking it. Songs speak to me, why not one of my favorites, The Boxer by Simon & Garfunkel that outlines a metaphor of how I feel, fighting, fighting, fighting. Feeling watched and tested. Lithium is represented on the periodic table my the letters Li and the number 3, Li, Li, Li...

I'm just so hesitant to take another anti-psychotic. All the others turned me into a zombie, While I was on them I had these f***ed up invasive dreams, I always get ataxia on the, I rock back and forth involuntarily. :( I don't look forward to that and sometimes it is a side effect that never goes away even after you stop taking the drug, it permantently damages your brain.

I mean I am a highly functioning "crazy person" and would say myself that I'm not crazy, but I feel like people are watching me and it's so frustrating. AAnd the thought of going through another tour, I feel like I have to protect, I can;t relax. It drives me bonkers and makes me even more exhausted. Bleh.

I'll try anything to stop seeing signs though, or stop having to experience them alone.

May be contact Dr Phil? (serious suggestion, not taking the piss)

May be contact Dr Phil? (serious suggestion, not taking the piss)

Dr. Phil: "How kin Aye halp yiewwwww?"
CG: "Well Dr. Phil, I see signs. ANd sometimes I feel as if I generate them in order to see them, in order that the metaphor of a sign can tell a greater truth as I come to terms with issues. So it profoundly bothers me that I can meditate on using a sword which is like a big knife to not kill, but weild in my meditation to show that I am not dissimilar to the sphynx driving the wheel of the fortune tarot card. THen I have light banter with a poster on this forum I visit because I'm obsessed that I'm the signer to the singer and so forth of the sight and we're soul mates, anyway, I have light banter with someone on the sight and say that my mom though 69 is "oh so fine." "Oh so" is phonetic for bear in Spanish, oso. "Fine" is phonetic for knife. So a famous bear dies whose name anagrammed is Kunt which is what I was called repeatedly when I was raped by a river once and it turns out that two seperate zoos are battling over the rights to the profits of the bear, which tells some sort of story OR is me reading false worth into my worthless life because some part of me feels like I am special and the only way to act out that specialness is to pretend I am a dead cute bear that two seperate zoos want. In the end a bear is dead, I can't share any of this with anyone because I sound like a f***ing lunatic, my sould mate is going on tour and I feel as though my only worth is to stay far from him and read signs because a group of men has decided that's the best way to use me so I can make their mind babies come to life by reading my lover's sequestered banter and photographs on stage for signs and do great work because it;s fun and exciting when in reality I'm afraid at every minute of the tour I could accidently make myself as Morrissey be the bear and off my love with one careless meditation or flick of the wrist so I HATE it and in real life I'm actually kinda normal but nobody sees that here, they just think I'm a f***ing looneytunes basket case. Help me Dr. Phil. :straightface:
Dr. Phil: "Well aye think first off this singer should git a restrainin' ordare. And yiew should go on lithiyum."
CG: "I have no intention of hurting him. I feel like he sees aliens telling him he should tour when really he's being encouraged to put himself out there to support other people's great agendas. Not the fans, I'm talking about men who like to play cosmic poker. And they're luring him with a carrot that's been in front of him for years."
Dr. Phil: "And you think you're the carrot?"
CG: "I guess. I dunno. Delusions of grandeur and ideas of reference, I know. Nevermind."
Dr. Phil: "Take the lithiyum."
CG: But someone on my facebook posted "Do you want to hear our story or not?" THat's where I'm supposed to say and believe "There's nothing wrong with you, ohhhh." because Morrissey's trying to tell me that using great avenues. RIght?"
Dr Phil: "Take the lithiyum."
CG: :mad:

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom