The Guardian Gets It Wrong Again - Peter Katsis (via Morrissey Official FB)

The Guardian Gets It Wrong Again!

Let’s get real. “ Former Morrissey fans” have not organized anything. That “Has-Been Haslam” character was never a Morrissey fan. And his agenda, stated as using music to spread peace, could not be any further from the truth. He is simply using the situation to gain some much needed attention to himself. Apparently his golden years have not been kind. If he really wanted to make a political statement he would make one about the Politicians. But no, that is not what he wants here. He is using this platform for his own agenda. At the end of the day, bullshit is still bullshit.

We are in the business of creating music and performing music. We are actually not in the business of politics, or bullshit. We’ll leave that to Wannabees like Mr Haslam and the Editors of The Guardian.

Peter Katsis
Deckstar Mgmt

Regards,
FWD.

The Guardian article referenced:

Former Morrissey fans to stage anti-racism party in Manchester - The Guardian

Dave Haslam response posted by an anonymous person:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the original source of all the "UK Gigs Cancelled" rumours? It seems to be just hearsay

You figured it out good:eyes:.
What a whiny baby twat this Haslam turned out to be, they are crazy BABY TWAT COMMIE POLLOS for sure.
They talk to themselves about fighting 'racism' as if they were in front of a POLLO COLISEUM or something. Total twats.:laughing:

He obviously wanted a touch of the Moz proceeds 28000 to be exact.:ha-no:[/QUOTEYes they are more rabid than the nazizzzssssss

Another prediction. You're going to get a flood of Moz representatives coming on here blaming the tour disaster on everyone else but Morrissey. Just you watch.

Not at all. But it's not just any event to protest racism and celebrate diversity. He has staged the event specifically to counter Morrissey's unpalatable comments (or at least that's how he's promoted it - unless it was already arranged and the Morrissey link was an afterthought). I just find it a bit rich that he was happy to tell sweet stories about him a month ago when he had a book to promote. It doesn't sit well with me.
comments that are not racist

Remember this from the 6 music event

"It was very interesting to me to see Anne-Marie Waters become the head of UKIP" he said.

“Oh no, sorry, she didn’t. The voting was rigged. Sorry, I forgot.”

He added: "You don’t get it do you. You obviously don’t read the news."

Greeted by silence.
the fans are not rabid right wingers that they are being made out to be, maybe they did not know who she was

Another prediction. You're going to get a flood of Moz representatives coming on here blaming the tour disaster on everyone else but Morrissey. Just you watch.

This just in from Morrissey and his representatives:

D05611F9-A066-40C6-9C00-89D52B34AF15-279-0000001113413145.jpeg

Why does Morrissey sound increasingly like Donald Trump? Every time I read any recent statements by him about 'fake news' I can't help but hear Trump's voice in my head. :(

I agree with all of that, Yorkshireman. It was only a month ago we were all debating the merits (or otherwise) of cauliflower cheese, on account of Dave's plug for his book - in which he told a rather endearing anecdote about Morrissey. Use his name liberally to promote your book; or call him a racist knob and stage a protest event. Either one is fine by me, but to do both in the space of a month smacks of hypocrisy.

I think had he met him last month for cauliflower cheese and then organised the event it would have been very questionable but as the 2 events are 3 decades apart I don't see an issue, also although his book has only just come out, he would have written over the past year, before Morrissey came out with this For Britain stuff.

Or how about just protesting racism and celebrating diversity? Is that too much to ask?

I celebrate diversity.... back in their own countries where they belong :thumb:

I celebrate the diversity of millions of future deportees; Africans, Pakistanis, Caribbean people, etc. A diverse bunch! With you included of course, I think we'll send you to Burkina Faso where you'll be much happier. Or we'll set you up on a farm in South Africa where you'll never experience racism, as long as you have a high wall with barbed wire around the top, metal bars on your windows and a steel door so nobody can get in. You can celebrate diversity from inside with a shotgun by your bed while you lie wide awake at 5am.

Oh dear - for the third time in 6 months a Morrissey racism story has made many of the music and mainstream news websites, hammering home the message that he is one hell of a dodgy bloke.
This latest one has happened simply because someone in the camp idiotically decided to issue a formal response to the Dave Hasbeen story (which would otherwise have gone largely unnoticed - that particular news was several days old). What a massive own goal!

LOL Skinny/Stalin/Surface/Cheswick need to worry about the GREAT PEACE ISLAMIC INITATIVE by
HASALAAM SALAAM having but 196 twitters.o_O
After all the hot air about the entire planet going upside down over Moz 'comments' LOL they have count them, 196 fing twitters.

They probably would have had 197 had Moz not made any comments.:crazy:

Another commie POLLO catastrophe, following closely on the heels of the Drama J CALL THE COMET:drama:
dramatic fiasco.doh:

And another prediction - you're going to get people who are massively embarrassed from having over associated with Morrissey in their youth (they covered his songs, they went on national TV to answer questions on him, the f***ing idiots absolutely idolised him!) glued to this website for the rest of their miserable lives, forever associated with, and obsessed by, a ghastly bigoted idiot.

Or how about just protesting racism and celebrating diversity? Is that too much to ask?

How's life out in the leafy suburbs now that you've moved away from 'diverse' Bradford? You're "white flight" in action, aren't you pal? Not everyone has the same luxury. Hypocrite. Not everyone has the luxury of calling people 'racist' online from their very white neighbourhood and to send their children to Oxford, while never interacting with 'diversity' apart from during their weekly trip into the city.

It's easy to "celebrate diversity" from behind a car window while on your way back to your white area isn't it? A bit like your fellow hypocrite/coward BrummieBoy, or should I say MalvernBoy. Some of your old friends back in Bradford who couldn't up and leave when the going got tough may feel differently to you, but I suppose that's just because they're bigots isn't it? How dare they challenge the liberal/race replacement orthodoxy, if they have a problem with 'diversity' they should keep their mouths shut and save up enough money to move away just like you did!

After which they too can develop a supercilious attitude - when you have money you can - and criticise the white British who stay living around diversity in Bradford - but refuse to celebrate it! - all from their ivory tower in their 95% white suburb neighbourhood. That's what we call 'moving up in the world'.

What a crass, and childish response. Morrissey and his cult staff really are tone deaf.

I especially like the part where he emphasizes that they're not a political outfit. Someone should have told Morrissey. I don't think he's aware.

When you're divisive, you get it back. It works both ways. These are the consequences of being a public figure who is trying to use their platform to influence issues that affect others.

He's ruined his career.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom