The Jeremy Kyle Show

Jackie London

♥ Howlin' Pelle
Ok so I've managed to get addicted to this horrible whitetrash show called The Jeremy Kyle Show. At first I was ashamed but now I've accepted it. Anyone else who likes to watch it?

Oh, I love it. So trashy, but hilarious. No matter how bad my life gets, I will never end up on Jeremy Kyle. :p

I know. Whitetrash! At first I didn't think it was for real. Sometimes I feel like calling the show with a made up story and go on there with some friends just for fun.

Bear-baiting for the Lidl generation. If that sounds snobby, it's meant to be a reflection on the steaming pile of horse shit that the show itself is.

P.

Anyone who has a favourite episode or a favourite guest etc.?

I've met him.

I'm actually less annoyed at the existence of the programme & the people on it than I am at Jeremy Kyle being such a fake. He's just an actor.

I watch The Wright Stuff instead and then watch Jerry Springer after it if I have a morning off from college!
I don't understand why anyone is actually amazed someone has stood up to Jeremy Kyle....I've been amazed someone on the show hasn't actually beaten the living shit out of the man in the past few years!

[youtube]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OAneU22gAaM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OAneU22gAaM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>[/youtube]

So have the people posting on this thread managed to get through an entire show without turning off/switching over? I managed to watch about 5 mins of a show a few weeks ago - I still want those 5 mins back :lbf:

I've met him.

I'm actually less annoyed at the existence of the programme & the people on it than I am at Jeremy Kyle being such a fake. He's just an actor.

I think we all know he's fake.He's not the reason people watch the show,its the "guests" we want to see.
I think the reason these people go on the show is it makes them feel like theyre somebody for once in their lives,its the "look at me,Im on tv! thing"

Whenever I watch it there always seems to be some wrinkly grandmother on the show, who you get to find out is only 37.

I think we all know he's fake.He's not the reason people watch the show,its the "guests" we want to see.
I think the reason these people go on the show is it makes them feel like theyre somebody for once in their lives,its the "look at me,Im on tv! thing"

Why do you want see pikey scrotes, making fools of themselves, while allowing this talentless user to abuse them.

Kyle is a despicable fake who loves the sound of his own voice. This 'show' is the utter trash.

Kyle is a despicable fake who loves the sound of his own voice. This 'show' is the utter trash.

Jezzer was at the Tickton Grange hotel last week, so I bet he's been out and about, rounding up the pick of Hull/Bev/Brid's family feuds for our voyeuristic delectation.

Last edited:
Jezzer was at the Tickon Grange hotel last week, so I bet he's been out and about, rounding up the pick of Hull/Bev/Brid's family feuds for our voyeuristic delectation.

He wouldn't have to look too far in Hull. Infact, he could run a whole series from the place. Hiya Kate.

but, but,...
a lot of the stupid scum on it need a good yelling at, they start a relationship get preggers within the 1st 6 months then split up, then do it all again then come on the show and whinge about petty shit, geez! most of them need exterminating, if thats the breeders of our future genrations, then god help us.

mind you i do love seeing the old hags who turn out to be 37! hahaha :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom