Morrissey Central "THE MALADY LINGERS ON !" (April 29, 2020)

image_cp8mto.png

Mate reckon back to reality. Photo taken at the Trader Joe's in Malibu, a million miles away from Brittin. I reckon there are no Trader Joe's in Mankfester so I reckon the California Son or the California Son Junior are not going to be "arrested". Wake up chipper curry inn nn nn nn nn n n it.

Seriously, a Trader Joe's sign that someone drew? I mean, it's nice and all but...Scraping the bottom of the content barrel. How about a video of a song or a book/film recommendation or a word of encouragement?

The center of his world is Morrissey himself.
3,179,494 total cases globally
226,173 deaths
1,034,884 total cases in the U.S.
60,316 deaths.
Morrissey self promoting amidst this.
He is more inhuman than any meat eater could ever be.
Cold, calculating, selfserving,
a disgrace to humanity.

I love Trader Joe's, But hate the dreaded wait to get in.

This would makes me smile! :)

226,173 deaths
60,316 deaths.

And all you folks can talk about is berries!

:p

yeah...lets just talk about death all day everyday. Permanent look of constipation on our faces. Such a pathetic way to live...in fear.

Please try to lighten up and look forward to better days.

Blueberries and Almonds are an awesome combination!
Indeed, but bitter almonds would be even more healthier if they didnt insist on nuking the B17. Stay Healthy. Try fermented foods.

226,173 deaths
60,316 deaths.

And all you folks can talk about is berries!

:p

You are brainwashed. Do you have any idea how many people are on Earth. Divide the # of cases by that. Are you still scared? Nope not me. I'm ready to move on from the latest mental media psych experiment.

As for the gladiolus thing, it's still cute. Think in g about Morrissey with gladiolus in his pocket makes me happy so think about that Morrissey. I would be the happiest person on Earth if he came out in a womans flower shirt singing Reel Around the Fountain. I'll be in vegas so pretty please....

Do you have any idea how many people are on Earth. Divide the # of cases by that. Are you still scared? Nope not me. I'm ready to move on from the latest mental media psych experiment.

As for the gladiolus thing, it's still cute. Think in g about Morrissey with gladiolus in his pocket makes me happy so think about that Morrissey. I would be the happiest person on Earth if he came out in a womans flower shirt singing Reel Around the Fountain. I'll be in vegas so pretty please....

too many.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom