The Morrissey Shoe - Morrissey Central (16 April, 2019)

47273_morrisseyshoe.jpg

f4cf8a36e10fee70d887f06ebed8eca1.jpg

Then appeared on Central:
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-morrissey-shoe

"… designed and distilled by boundary-pushing STELLA McCARTNEY at her edge-of-lake distillery where the ordinary becomes extraordinary.
These shoes are made without the skin, pelt, tongue, face or hide of any animals, thus entirely terror-free and cruelty-free shoes.

Available to you, should you wish. Price 16 shillings (or thereabouts.)"

Regards
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how this information is useful, given that:
a) They look f***ing awful (although admittedly not helped by the flappy jeans)
b) They probably cost more than the average person's weekly wage
But as long as he's happy, I guess. I assume this picture was taken before the 'medical emergency' since he seems to be up and about posing in his custom designer wear. Good times.

View attachment 48766 View attachment 48767

Then appeared on Central:
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-morrissey-shoe

"… designed and distilled by boundary-pushing STELLAMcCARTNEY at her edge-of-lake distillery where the ordinary becomes extraordinary.
These shoes are made without the skin, pelt, tongue, face or hide of any animals, thus entirely terror-free and cruelty-free shoes.

Available to you, should you wish. Price 16 shillings (or thereabouts.)"

Regards
FWD.

How oddly specific. They could have just said 'no animals at all', but they didn't. Leaves the way open for other animal parts.

:lbf:

Won’t be seeing M wearing these.

And no ‘lemon sole’ ?!

PLASTIC! THEY ARE MADE OUT OF PLASTIC!
WHAT IS KILLING THE OCEANS?
PLASTIC!
BRAIN NOT CONNECTED TO MORALS SPM!

Morrissey reads this tread and decides
to set an example by going barefoot from now on!

Heels or flats? sneakers or boots? No more wasting your time deciding and you’d be saving the world at the same time.

GO BAREFOOT!

Because WE MUST!

;)

Leather processing is harder on the environment than plastic.

Hypocritical: behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.
"look at my lovely designer shoes, they are environmentally friendly but take 1000 years to degrade in nature"

Hypocritical: behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.
"look at my lovely designer shoes, they are environmentally friendly but take 1000 years to degrade in nature"

Yes you’re right! :rolleyes:

Printed on all the tour merchandise this upcoming tour will be the slogan...

RAIN OR SNOW, BAREFOOT WE MUST GO !

Not sure how this information is useful, given that:
a) They look f***ing awful (although admittedly not helped by the flappy jeans)
b) They probably cost more than the average person's weekly wage
But as long as he's happy, I guess. I assume this picture was taken before the 'medical emergency' since he seems to be up and about posing in his custom designer wear. Good times.

Yes, exactly! An ambulatory Moz prancing about in expensive designer shoes must be a great comfort to those who spent a small fortune to get to Vancouver for NOTHING. What a completely tone-deaf announcement. They should have shown him reclining in a bed with something bandaged, not THIS!

PLASTIC! THEY ARE MADE OUT OF PLASTIC!
WHAT IS KILLING THE OCEANS?
PLASTIC!
BRAIN NOT CONNECTED TO MORALS SPM!

“The planet has been through a lot worse. Been through earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics, continental drift, solar flares, sun spots, magnetic storms, the magnetic reversal of the poles … hundreds of thousands of years of bombardment by comets and asteroids and meteors, worldwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide fires, erosion, cosmic rays, recurring ice ages … And you think some plastic shoes are going to make a difference...”

- George Carlin

Missing the point, does SPM not proclaim that animals must not be killed by human actions...his shoes are a human action not a cosmic ray ffs!

Yes, exactly! An ambulatory Moz prancing about in expensive designer shoes must be a great comfort to those who spent a small fortune to get to Vancouver for NOTHING. What a completely tone-deaf announcement. They should have shown him reclining in a bed with something bandaged, not THIS!
Exactly my thoughts. Lots of people lost money they could ill-afford to lose, some still have no idea whether their concert is happening, but Morrissey has some nice designer shoes so that's okay. Sorry would have been nice, at the very least. Tone-deaf is spot-on.

Wonder if Viva Paul will utilise his benefits to obtain a pair.

Vegan shoes are typically cheaper than leather footwear.
Not sure about designer shoes though, expecially from a McCartney.
They are quite ugly though.

https://www.callitspring.com/ca/en
Morrissey should shop at "Call it Spring" when in Toronto.

Back
Top Bottom