the never heard symphonies redux 2010

Someone asked me for this today so I figured since I uploaded it I might as well share here. (even though it's in this comp.)
The Smiths - Rubber Ring [Demo].mp3
http://www.mediafire.com/?uu8ezlsgozee2ac

Yes and I think I speak for many when I say that the bootleg rips you have contributed to this site over the last year or two (from which the Rubber Ring demo and several other great tracks have indeed been included in the Symphonies) are absolutely amazing and without your efforts and generosity we would be at a great loss.

Yes and I think I speak for many when I say that the bootleg rips you have contributed to this site over the last year or two (from which the Rubber Ring demo and several other great tracks have indeed been included in the Symphonies) are absolutely amazing and without your efforts and generosity we would be at a great loss.

Thanks

Does anybody have these 2 bootlegs?

THE NEVER HEARD SYMPHONIES
VOLUME THREE: 1987 - 1991
1 Proust Reading At a Luxuria Show
2 Lifeguard on Duty (Revelation mix)
3 Dial -a- Cliche (demo)
4 Dial -a- Cliche (working version)
5 Dial -a- Cliche (another attempt)
6 Please Help the Cause Against Loneliness (demo)
7 Please Help the Cause Against Loneliness (Revelation mix of demo)
8 Please Help the Cause Against Loneliness (with Sandie Shaw)
9 I Know Very Well How I Got My Note Wrong
10 Discussing His Vocals With Stephen Street
11 Striptease With a Difference (Revelation mix)
12 Striptease With a Difference (mix with no piano)
13 Happy Lovers At Last United (Revelation mix)
14 The Bed Took Fire (unmastered rough mix of At Amber)
15 Piccadilly Palare (early version, different from 1990 and 2010 releases)
16 Oh Phoney (originally leaked version with no fade out)
17 Oh Phoney (Revelation mix)
18 Born to Hang (demo with vocal flub)
19 Born to Hang (Revelation demo)
20 Trash (live bootleg)
21 That's Entertainment (live arrangement)
22 I've Changed my Plea To Guilty (live arrangement)
23 Angel Angel Down We Go Together (live arrangement)
24 There's a Place In Hell For Me And My friends (live arrangement)
25 Cosmic Dancer (live with Bowie)

THE NEVER HEARD SYMPHONIES
VOLUME FOUR: 1992 - 2000
1 You've Had her (fan edit with percussion track)
2 Fantastic Bird (Revelation version)
3 Suedehead (BBC TV)
4 Certain People I Know (BBC TV)
5 You're The One For Me, Fatty (BBC TV)
6 We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful (BBC TV)
7 You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side (120 Minutes)
8 Such an Insatiable One (live medley)
9 Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself (early version)
10 Billy Budd (early mix)
11 Springheeled Jim (early mix)
12 Interlude (no Siouxsie)
13 Honey You Know Where To Find Me (demo with vocal)
14 Reader Meet Author (demo with vocal)
15 Roy's Keen (MRL session)
16 Alma Matters (MRL session)
17 Maladjusted (MRL session)
18 Trouble Loves me (MRL session)
19 Satan Rejected My Soul (MRL session)
20 Ambitious Outsiders (live arrangement)
21 The Queen is Dead (Claremont CA show encore)
22 Drive-In Saturday (Beacon Theater encore)

Much needed and much appreciated

bumpity bump bump.

Can some one PM me links or repost? Thank you kindly.

Re: Does anybody have these 2 bootlegs?

i have 5 and 6, will post later

thank you!

the 3 and 4 you have sent links to are the wrong ones. there seems to be 2 versions of 3 and 4. see the tracklisting on yours compared to the tracklisting at the start of this post.

Newly updated versions of this compilation, as well as other comps I have assembled, can be found at the website ALLYOUNEEDISMORRISSEY.COM, in the forum group "I Won't Keep Mine Hidden." You have to register in order to see that thread, but after that, you will find what you are looking for and much more in my post entitled "The Unsellable Morrissey"...

Sincerely,
The Beard

Thanks!

I just joined!

Mike

Thank you for the repost!

It is appreciated.

Mike

Can anyone help to repost Volumes 7,8 and 9 ?

Cheers!

mbr.

hi skylarker, Vol 7, 8 and 9 are the links that you have posted to me? cheers!

It's been quite awhile since I put this collection together and honestly I don't even have it in my hard drive anymore...that is to say, in that form.

I've completely reformatted all the rarities I have; this was due in large part to amassing much better quality versions of many of the songs (FLAC replacing mp3; better sounding rips that people upped, new stuff that would surface, etc) so what I'm in the middle of doing is uploading all of my non-catalog LP folders of sessions, outtakes, demos, b-sides, etc (which are still grouped and sequenced very succinctly; just not iTunes tagged) and when all of the links are in, I'll post them.

The folders will be very big because, as I said, many of the files are now lossless. It will be up to you if you want to compress them for your iPod and retag them; I personally only listen to music either at home on my computer/stereo setup or on CDs in the car, so I don't need mp3 copies...and I don't love any of you enough to do it just for your convenience. :p

OK, I have the first big batch on stuff ready...from the Tate recordings thru the Vauxhall era. Demos, outtakes, sessions, b-sides, etc. Everything that did not appear on an original-run catalog LP. Most of it in FLAC and wav.

While a great deal of this stuff is not commercially available and never has been, and I personally have no compunction about posting it, I decided not to post the links publicly because although it's been a little more lax here regarding posting buyable content lately, I also know that there's more than a few people in charge here who don't like me and would love an excuse to ban me. So if you want the links, PM me.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom