Morrissey Central "THE ONLY GOOD NEWS OF 2021" (December 21, 2021)

Not humans, dogs, cats, cows? Oh, conflict of interest.

It seems that Moz is pessimistic, we are in difficult and confusing times, but surely there is more good news. Moz's album is a fact and I'm sure that somehow I'm going to listen to Bonfire, it's incredible that an artist like Morrissey doesn't have a proper label, and that so much shitty music permeates so many people in such bad taste! Morrissey is the best singer of all many qualities in one type, a real living icon with mystical blood and with a voice that comes out of a shaken heart Moz te amo!...

The only ?!

Oh Mozzy! I’m gonna come right over to your place and show you that your glass is actually half full!

😊:cool:

hmmm, don’t remember seeing this version before ...

Last edited:
Literally NOTHING going on in Morrissey's career.
Literally an envious!! They are thoughts of envy. Someone very important said for its fruits you will know them, ok look at the career of Moz, there are many fruits, that tells you what kind of person Morrissey is, and he is unstoppable !!!!!

Literally an envious!! They are thoughts of envy. Someone very important said for its fruits you will know them,

ok look at the career of Moz, there are many fruits, that tells you what kind of person Morrissey is, and he is unstoppable !!!!!

you tell them comrade ! many many fruits! and he’s probably been very busy making fruit cake with it all and eating it too!

Literally an envious!! They are thoughts of envy. Someone very important said for its fruits you will know them, ok look at the career of Moz, there are many fruits, that tells you what kind of person Morrissey is, and he is unstoppable !!!!!
I see. Then it's an absolute mystery why no one will touch him with a bargepole these days, isn't it? Unstoppable!

I see. Then it's an absolute mystery why no one will touch him with a bargepole these days, isn't it? Unstoppable!
you obviously never saw the paloma faith docu a few months ago on bbc4,four platinum selling albums and said once her contract is up she doesnt know if she will get another deal because her last album was political.if you play the game you will get a deal if you dont then you will struggle,its as simple as that.

Is this the slowest, dullest, most boring period in all of Mozzer’s career? In the 97-04 wilderness we had successful world tours and new songs and Moz becoming increasingly more influential again. During the 2010-2014 wilderness years we had world tours, new songs and Autobiography. Now we get stupid collages made by his nephew and posted on his horrendous website. To be fair, there is a pandemic. But still.

Don’t want anything like a follow up to the above albums...
But maybe with Alain it’s gonna be a more guitar, punchy rock feel

It seems that Moz is pessimistic, we are in difficult and confusing times, but surely there is more good news. Moz's album is a fact and I'm sure that somehow I'm going to listen to Bonfire, it's incredible that an artist like Morrissey doesn't have a proper label, and that so much shitty music permeates so many people in such bad taste! Morrissey is the best singer of all many qualities in one type, a real living icon with mystical blood and with a voice that comes out of a shaken heart Moz te amo!...
Well said!!

So there really are legal eagles?

Yes. Literally. At least for one US court, in OHIO, of all US states!

Isn't it formidable? At times, the US can really be progressive! Moz is right to point it out.

Metaphorically, legal eagles have always existed and are perennial.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom