The Royal Family

I’ve just read the UK will get an extra bank holiday in June 2022 to celebrate the 70th anniversary of our great Queen’s ascent to the throne👍

Thank you ma’am, on behalf of all of us. I just hope Prince Philip is still with us to celebrate it.

I bet Phil would be a Morrissey fan, he’d agree with a lot of what he says.

I mean this by the way, it’s not a wind up. The royals are great. The direct ones anyway.

There is a nice pullout in the Mail on Sunday today, photos of Wills & Kate in the early days.

It’s nice to think she got with him, accepted the publicity, had the Royal Wedding all paid for, then didn’t decide to f*** off to America because she’d got what she wanted by then.

Kate will be a great future Queen.👍

57738459.jpg

Well, that is pathetic & bitter from Morrissey. Just because I like his music doesn’t mean I agree with everything he says.

He does have a chip on his shoulder when it comes to the Royals, no doubt.
Do you even like the royal who was friends with an American paedophile and his procuress?

Do you even like the royal who was friends with an American paedophile and his procuress?
No actually I don’t. I only really like the main ones, The Queen, Prince Philip, Charles, Camilla, William & Kate.

I did like Harry & despite what you want to think, I liked Meghan when she came on the scene, as did most people. It was only when her true motives were revealed (I won’t put true colours, that’ll be misconstrued as racist), that I went off her.

I was just reading about her pathetic lawsuit against The Mail over that letter she wrote actually, it isn’t going well. It just sums up her sense of self-importance. If you write a letter to someone & give it to them, it’s theirs to do with as they wish. Unless she had it copyrighted first, which she didn’t.

Andrew is great. Sure he wears a nose bag when he drives his complimentary Range Rover through Windsor Park, but I’m English. Up the Royals :rock: 🇨🇦

Elizabeth II has a net worth of $442.92 million (£340 million), derived from a grant from taxpayers and two additional income sources, The Sunday Times estimated in 2016. That's vastly more than any other members of the Royal Family, including the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who have a shared fortune of $30 million, Business Insider reported.

Here's how the British royal family makes their fortune.

Every year, the Queen gets a chunk of cash from taxpayers called the Sovereign Grant.
It comes from the treasury and it's funded by taxpayers, according to the BBC.

The basic agreement is that the Queen gets the grant in exchange for surrendering all profits from the Crown Estate — the family's massive portfolio of properties — to the government. Every year, the Queen is given an amount of money equivalent to 25% of the Crown Estate's profits.

The Grant totaled $107.1 million (£82.2 million) in 2019, The Wall Street Journal reported.

The Sovereign Grant pays for the family's travel, palace upkeep and utilities, and royal employee payroll, according to official royal family financial reports. But The Telegraph notes that the grant doesn't cover costs of security and royal ceremonies — that money comes from a few other places.

Read more here:
The Queen is an older person now and does deserve respect, as all older people do. The Queen is the standard bearer for all that is British tradition. Sakes man, this lady didn't even want the job to begin with. Queen Elizebeth accepted this position of great responsibility and dare we say work, with style, grace and reverence for England. There was a time when this disrespect towards the Crown would assure your head on the Tower for the crows breakfast ! Shape up, or ship out. "God Save the Queen"

The Queen is an older person now and does deserve respect, as all older people do. The Queen is the standard bearer for all that is British tradition. Sakes man, this lady didn't even want the job to begin with. Queen Elizebeth accepted this position of great responsibility and dare we say work, with style, grace and reverence for England. There was a time when this disrespect towards the Crown would assure your head on the Tower for the crows breakfast ! Shape up, or ship out. "God Save the Queen"
Behead me now :rolleyes:

"Dear Philip
Sorry that only half of my children are yours. At least it wasn't the congenitally defective half, eh?
Yrs etc,
Liz"
If i get up in the night for a piss Radis, say 3am & have a quick look on here, will you still be online?

All day, all night. I don't think you shit in a bucket though, like that chap said the other day; i think you have a commode chair.

If i get up in the night for a piss Radis, say 3am & have a quick look on here, will you still be online?

All day, all night. I don't think you shit in a bucket though, like that chap said the other day; i think you have a commode chair.
Dear Philip,
look, I know that one of our children talks to plants, one f***s horses, one f***s children, and one is the intellectual equivalent of a cabbage, but at least none of them are as thick as @Silent Reader.
γιαμας,
Liz

Back
Top Bottom