The Royal Family

When you say talented, popular & successful , you don't mean you do you????

I bet, if you really do have a wife, you read all this out to her don't you, guffawing at your 'amazing humour'.

Notice you didn't answer about the job either. Deflecting again.
Wanting pictures of people's families is worrying and you expect people to explain to you where or if they are employed? How is that "deflecting?" No one owes you any answers. Talking about other people's wives? Are you this weird in "real life?" I hope you're just playing a character on here.

Wanting pictures of people's families is worrying and you expect people to explain to you where or if they are employed? How is that "deflecting?" No one owes you any answers. Talking about other people's wives? Are you this weird in "real life?" I hope you're just playing a character on here.
This is old news Fake C, we’ve all moved on since then.

I’m disappointed actually, I was hoping for another of your long, rambling, sub-student union politics replies you sometimes give. The ones that probably sound good in a sixth form debate group, but not in the grown ups room.

He's done the same to me. (@GodEmperorMorrissey used to do the same.) What is about these people and fantasising about other people's wives?

Family-at-beach-1500x609.jpg

me and my family at the beach.

He's done the same to me. (@GodEmperorMorrissey used to do the same.) What is about these people and fantasising about other people's wives?
Just laughing about you to myself Radis, you refuse to take part because you think you're above me, then first chance you see, you start squealing like a little piggy, & you didn't even have your facts right!😂😂😂

It's f***ing pathetic really isn't it.

Back
Top Bottom