The Smiths & Morrissey Video Cover Art Site

dallow_bg

the one he left behind
Phew, long title.
Well, I made a website because lots of people ask for video cover art and there is no place like the awesome Akiraware to get it.
I've decided to pool it all together and make a site for it since I've had a domain that I haven't used in ages.

So, pardon the crappy look. I'll spruce it up when I can. I made this in a couple of hours.

What I ask of you the members, is to submit cover art for any video you might have that I'm missing, and perhaps who made it if you know.

I don't have too much at the moment, only the commonly found ones.
I'm working on giving credit to the producers of them if possible.

Please contribute!

www.dolefulorange.com

Last edited:
Wow, this is great. It's about time we have a decent site for DVD covers.

Thanks A million great effort and I am sure you will be rewarded in far off places

p.s. Dallow, I forgot you are 'shelfcompact' on smithstorrents.co.uk Have you seen the Final Gig DVD cover already?

p.s. Dallow, I forgot you are 'shelfcompact' on smithstorrents.co.uk Have you seen the Final Gig DVD cover already?

No I hadn't, thanks for bringing that to my attention!

Last edited:
Hi havin bought loads of dvd live shows with no covers, your site is an amazing idea thankyou very much you are a real star .

I've added the credits plus a few other things now.
I've loads more DVDs with no art still... hmm.
I think I'll have to start learning how to make my own, probably be best.

Thanks a lot for your job, is it possible to have artwork for the morrissey olympia paris france gig with eurockeennes in bonus?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom