the soap thread

I agree - the molly scenes are vomit worthy, it was so much fun when kevin had to go with sal to that 'posh' hotel.

Totally - but did you see "Ty" in his holiday get-up the other night? Don't blame her for eyeing up the Webster.

Yeah but he's married to Lucy-Jo Hudson in real life!!:eek:He must have some hidden appeal.

I haven't watched either soap (the cockney one and the Weatherfield one) for years.....
However caught the last 5 mins of the cockney one last week waiting for the next programme.....
it was lunchtime and the pub was packed....... great script writing (and haven't any of the characters got jobs that are outside of the square?:rolleyes:)

Jukebox Jury

More to the point haven't any of the characters got washing machines.

I was more amazed that the words

''We're Mitchulls, we stick togevvah'' was not uttered once in the short time I watched it. I thought those five words were compulsory in each scene:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

More to the point haven't any of the characters got washing machines.
:lbf:

And how come Tanya trots about the Square without her baby?And Ian's youngest is never seen.what do they do with their kids? lock them in a cupboard.

Yeah but he's married to Lucy-Jo Hudson in real life!!:eek:He must have some hidden appeal.

Is she a page 3 girl or something? Maybe he really is an Adonis and has to spend 5+ hours in makeup to become Ty. Or maybe not ;)

Anyroad, let's discuss the latest exciting plot - who will give Norris his expensive new trainers, Rita or his wayward brother? And what is up with Fiz and the prisoner?!

And how come Tanya trots about the Square without her baby?And Ian's youngest is never seen.what do they do with their kids? lock them in a cupboard.

Back in the day Pat & Frank used to send Janine "upstairs" all the time. Poor kid was up there for about 5 years all told!

Is she a page 3 girl or something? Maybe he really is an Adonis and has to spend 5+ hours in makeup to become Ty. Or maybe not ;)

Anyroad, let's discuss the latest exciting plot - who will give Norris his expensive new trainers, Rita or his wayward brother? And what is up with Fiz and the prisoner?!

She used to be in Corrie.

Back in the day Pat & Frank used to send Janine "upstairs" all the time. Poor kid was up there for about 5 years all told!

And she came down with an entirely different face!!:lbf:

I was more amazed that the words

''We're Mitchulls, we stick togevvah'' was not uttered once in the short time I watched it. I thought those five words were compulsory in each scene:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

Well I would have been thoroughly disappointed, the script writers must have dosed when penning that one :( "Get outa maa Pub" Is another phrase that should be involved every episode.

They probably pile them on Dot or someone, I'm sure she's got a Crèche at the back of her house. Also, I don't think anyone's told them that they live in London. If anyone ventures out of the square it's an hour long special or something.

She used to be in Corrie.

Hellie I remember her now, cheers. That whole mess with her and Martin was awful. He's not even hot!

Also, I don't think anyone's told them that they live in London. If anyone ventures out of the square it's an hour long special or something.

I remember when Sharon Watts would go "up West" to buy her lovely shoulder-padded outfits. Once she put the tags on after she wore them so she could get her money back.

I remember when Sharon Watts would go "up West" to buy her lovely shoulder-padded outfits. Once she put the tags on after she wore them so she could get her money back.

There wasn't any flies on our Sharon was there! The clothing needs of the square are normally met by the stalls of the Maaarket.

Tags
blanche=god christian=babe ton-eh is sexy
Back
Top Bottom