The Sunday Times review by Mark Edwards - IANADOAC

MORRISSEY
I Am Not a Dog on a Chain

BMG
Can you appreciate art made by an artist you disagree with? If not, stop reading, because Morrissey isn’t backing down or (the very thought!) apologising. Right from the opening track, Jim Jim Falls, he’s offending modern sensibilities: “If you’re going to kill yourself then to save face just kill yourself,” he sings, like a man who hasn’t had a day’s mental health training in his life. The problem is, it’s a good song. Indeed, it’s a good album. And so the Great Morrissey Dilemma continues. ME

The white working class despise the likes of Diane Abbott. Her fans are blacks and white middle class liberals who condescendingly treat blacks like 'poor little pets' who need their little heads patted.

She has the same mix of (alarmingly dwindling) fans that every other MP on the Labour left has. I hope you're only messing, but not EVERYTHING is a 'race' issue.

Other ideologies are available.

She has the same mix of (alarmingly dwindling) fans that every other MP on the Labour left has. I hope you're only messing, but not EVERYTHING is a 'race' issue.

Other ideologies are available.
I'm messing. Not everything is a race issue. But I wish somebody would tell that to David Lammy.

Funny things Smiths fans. It's the ones who have "adopted modern sensibilities" (i.e become gradually woke as time passed) who cannot understand Moz anymore and think he's somehow changed.

He's always said outrageous things. In fact in the Smiths he said things that were arguably more outrageous - and it was one of the things his fans loved about him. Those same people are now saying: Where's Moz, what happened?

Time happened. They changed, Moz didn't.

Funny things Smiths fans. It's the ones who have "adopted modern sensibilities" (i.e become gradually woke as time passed) who cannot understand Moz anymore and think he's somehow changed.

He's always said outrageous things. In fact in the Smiths he said things that were arguably more outrageous - and it was one of the things his fans loved about him. Those same people are now saying: Where's Moz, what happened?

The world changed. Politics changed. England changed. These people prefer to think that society's going forward because of leftist ideals......I guess they haven't been to Tesco's lately.

Twitter & clickbait & silos happened.

It's sad watching them do the 'unclean unclean' routine every time they venture to mention The Smiths because they don't want their friends to hate them & then I swan into the office with my Morrissey tote bag & they stare at it yearningly. Well, they did, till we all got quarantined.

The world changed. Politics changed. England changed. These people prefer to think that society's going forward because of leftist ideals......I guess they haven't been to Tesco's lately.
When things start going seriously tits up and a 'certain group' are smashing up London I'll be interested to see how their usual champions react this time round.

Will the love affair be over?

It’s scary when horsehead Hofmann and pippy start posting together.... yes I’m labour but not right, I’m centre ground.... you two should f*** off with your politics from here , this ain’t no political site, your both boring and horrid together get a room you pair of fops....

Pippy I respect and admire your views on smiths/ moz history and info, you could soon take over from FWD, ( if he manages to limp through international events) but when you start with this political nonsense, it makes you sound like Ann widdercome on speed... come on lass, we all need a lift right now not this usual shite..... even I have held out my paw to benny tonight..... come on sweetness boot the grime of this world in the crotch deer

Ask yourself why he's supporting people like Walters & For Britain. Not much to disagree with. If you're racist/islamophobic.

Coronavirus exposes the stupidity of open borders and mass immigration. Morrissey is smarter than you and understands this, as many people are now waking up to. This virus nonsense is revealing a lot.

Think pippy still has the ump with me, or she’s f***ed off to bed, she must still have a job to go to ... wonder what she does !!!! Cinema usherette, nah it’s shut... a busty barmaid perhaps!! Nah they closed too, ahh what about a conservative councillor or such... mmmmm they a bunch of bigoted , racist 4 kin scumbags.... I could be getting close to the mark here folks!!!! What about childcare , with her caring and can do attitude... the mind boggles trying to see into posters lives on her.... well some stones are maybe best left unturned perhaps?????

Ask yourself why he's supporting people like Walters & For Britain. Not much to disagree with. If you're racist/islamophobic.

He said why if you paid attention - he thought the left had become right-wing on some issues (which was true - identity politics is authoritarian & weirdly bigoted) & he was rattled by the response to Charlie Hebdo (condemning the magazine for publishing), The Orlando Massacre (ignoring the part religious homophobia played in it - he sang a song about gay sex while dressed as a priest, so he's called out his own religion), Halal slaughter (green party leader got into trouble for that as well) & The Rotherham Grooming Gang cover-up (which should have been a myth, but sadly turned out to be true).

As ever with him - he's mostly angry at the British state for cover-ups, inaction & cant.

Now Morrissey's album has sold well with no airplay or promotion & he still has enough of a UK audience to keep going, we're going to get endless regurgitations of THE PIN & His Terrible Opinions.

Is it possible his management could sort his medication out/stop him mixing it with drink, get him away from the internet, send him on some media training & shove him out to do more interviews with a pr present & poised to take an Evil hack out with a tranquilizer dart???

The white working class despise the likes of Diane Abbott. Her fans are blacks and white middle class liberals who condescendingly treat blacks like 'poor little pets' who need their little heads patted.

Nothing to do with having country destroyed, just pure racism.

Now Morrissey's album has sold well with no airplay or promotion & he still has enough of a UK audience to keep going, we're going to get endless regurgitations of THE PIN & His Terrible Opinions.

Is it possible his management could sort his medication out/stop him mixing it with drink, get him away from the internet, send him on some media training & shove him out to do more interviews with a pr present & poised to take an Evil hack out with a tranquilizer dart???

Sold well? How many copies?

He said why if you paid attention - he thought the left had become right-wing on some issues (which was true - identity politics is authoritarian & weirdly bigoted) & he was rattled by the response to Charlie Hebdo (condemning the magazine for publishing), The Orlando Massacre (ignoring the part religious homophobia played in it - he sang a song about gay sex while dressed as a priest, so he's called out his own religion), Halal slaughter (green party leader got into trouble for that as well) & The Rotherham Grooming Gang cover-up (which should have been a myth, but sadly turned out to be true).

As ever with him - he's mostly angry at the British state for cover-ups, inaction & cant.

Any excuse to be racist. Like white people don't do terrorism, paedophilia, etc etc in equal or even more measures, absolute f***ing bullshit

Bet all the people in China think your comment is so, so clever like you do.

It's clever but more importantly it's accurate. This has woke alot of people up to the how stupid mas immigration is and now everyone wants to shut their doors. There's a silver lining in every situation. Globalism is nonsense and all it took was a stupid virus to prove what nationalists have already been saying

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom