The World Cup Thread

Charlie Cheswick

Yeah I did it.

I know there's a football thread but no f***er is going near that these days...

I'm enjoying it so far. England won for a change too.

I was doubting it for about 55 minutes not including half time haha. Thought they played OK for England though. Thought the Tunisians went to the same school of cheating as Neymar which is a shame.

I'm not big on three at the back myself, but England did play okay. You would really hope we could beat Panama on Sunday and that would see us through.

Really enjoying the competition in general, every game has been entertaining, and even the underdog sides have shown their metal, seems to be a great party atmosphere it's a shame the British governments propaganda worked and there's not a huge turn out of English fans, which seems a pity as the reports are that all the locals have been hospitable and welcoming, and not all out to kill everyone, as was reported as a possibility.

I reckon don't tell it's time for the kickball socker world championship every 3 years when America has to pick up the slack and work even harder to support the world because all the foreigner anti-American terrorists are watching the games on TV, which I reckon is about 97% of So-Low. I reckon if you want to be like Uncle Steve order an LA Dodger cap on E Bay and pay 3,0000 stones to have it shipped to your foreigner country inn nn n n nn it m8. I reckon here's lil' Sammy modeling one inn nn nn n it.

Sam Dodgers.jpg

All I know is that many of the world cup games start at unholy hours, and I'm glad to not be working at the Horse Brass Pub this time around. Nothing like 300 screaming drunks at 8 in the morning. The money was good, but sweet Jesus, that's too early to be running full steam ahead.

World Cup has been shite for 20 years and 1998 one was the last time it was any good. Noticed England had less fans than usual and people in general have given up on it despite some fake news media hype leading us to believe otherwise.
Even the stadiums are boring not to mention the fans and I cannot believe how bad players are who are representing their country and are supposed to be the best they have.
I've watched about 3 games and it made me sleepy. England are so bad they should pack their bags already. It is truly time to end this international football thing cause no one cares anywhere near as much as people used to do unless you are 12 and on your school holiday or something.
I pity those people who never got to watch good well played football and how anyone can get excited by this is truly one of the big mysteries of life. Even club football pre season is more exciting than this but I guess the truly bored will cure their summer blues with just anything that is available.

World Cup has been shite for 20 years and 1998 one was the last time it was any good. Noticed England had less fans than usual and people in general have given up on it despite some fake news media hype leading us to believe otherwise.
Even the stadiums are boring not to mention the fans and I cannot believe how bad players are who are representing their country and are supposed to be the best they have.
I've watched about 3 games and it made me sleepy. England are so bad they should pack their bags already. It is truly time to end this international football thing cause no one cares anywhere near as much as people used to do unless you are 12 and on your school holiday or something.
I pity those people who never got to watch good well played football and how anyone can get excited by this is truly one of the big mysteries of life. Even club football pre season is more exciting than this but I guess the truly bored will cure their summer blues with just anything that is available.

Jesus I nearly killed myself reading that.

There have been a couple of great games, the standout being Spain vs Portugal and England did OK to be fair to them, a better showing already than they have mustered since 2002.

I wonder why you picked 1998 as a magical year for when football was last good. Weird.

There have been a couple of great games, the standout being Spain vs Portugal and England did OK to be fair to them, a better showing already than they have mustered since 2002.

I wonder why you picked 1998 as a magical year for when football was last good. Weird.

Don't worry about him, he's dead.

And that one game is it so far, as I said very poor nowadays. Ask people and they cannot remember a single game or episode or goal after the 1998 world cup even taking all the euros into account.
People are just desperate to pretend they are having fun and enjoying this world cup but it's just anxiety and boredom projected onto football.
World cups 2002, 2006, 2010 and 2014 all melt into one giant yawn not remembered by anyone but the true nerds who for a lack of a life spent those summers pretending they had something.

Don't worry about him, he's dead.
Not yet but keep that coming every time you feel pointed at.
Busted!
Real football people are in Russia in the stands not here. England has been lost and your people are drinking beer and celebrating a pathetic win over Tunisia and quite honestly the game and everything about it was pathetic to see.
England should be at the forefront again and actually turn their back on national football and bury England football team for good and move on. The true football fans are into club football not international football but I guess you council house people need something to compensate for the fact you're not spending the summer in Barbados.

Those fratboys in the english tv studios are pathetic. It is like a bunch of over aged men crashing the disco for 14 year olds trying to still be cool and relevent. Gary Lineker is the biggest twat that ever walked this planet.
Ukraine missile directed into the studio window please. A russian one will do as well.
Geordie missiles they call them over there.

The Undertaker

Charlie Cesspit is on the dole able to watch those early kick offs. Bet his missus is tearing her home style henna hair out. Life at the council house is not exactly heaven
Crappy days!

The more shite peoples clubs are the more they desperately try and milk the world cup for some chance of glory which is why places are filled with losers supporting loser sides just like Charlie here. Talk about trying to fool yourself and anyways the world cup celebrations are offensive to the muslim community and so any english celebrations should be banned before things get out of hand.
You lost you country and no national team can ever make that fact go away. Just follow the trail and move to Spain and some dry golf course like all the others before you.

The only good thing with this world cup is seeing the russians destroy those muslim sides. I hope that c*** Mo Salah gets injured again before he flies home to his pyramide.

Religious celebrations are banned and warrants a yellow card so FIFA must ban Salah retrospectively for that goal celebration on all fours.
Extremism has no place in the game.

Bye bye you eejits Egypt and when you have players named Ramadan then your ISIS membership is a certainty. Imagine if we did that and named ourselves like that. Arthur Easter today married Caroline Midsummer.
Feck off.

Back
Top Bottom