The World Cup Thread

I thought we beat ourselves just not doing the basics in the second half. Plus our strikers went missing.

Should have had them buried in the first half but that's football. It was blatantly all just issues of inexperience. They rolled around every time we were on top, went down over f*** all, argued everything, the ref bought it, they got a couple of chances on the back of that and we fell to pieces. You learn from that stuff.
No football brain was always englands downfall.

It isn’t, and I know.
1998 was for us a lot more frustrating than 2010.
2014 we couldn’t care less either although it was nice to beat Brazil.
Not at all like beating them in 2010 though.
Then you are different to most people. Of course ending with a win and medal is better than losing a final.

I thought we beat ourselves just not doing the basics in the second half. Plus our strikers went missing.

Should have had them buried in the first half but that's football. It was blatantly all just issues of inexperience. They rolled around every time we were on top, went down over f*** all, argued everything, the ref bought it, they got a couple of chances on the back of that and we fell to pieces. You learn from that stuff, hopefully.
K, I hear all that, but I predict it’s the last semi England will find themselves in at a World Cup for the next 20 years :o

K, I hear all that, but I predict it’s the last semi England will find themselves in at a World Cup for the next 20 years :o

English football is coming on a bit Robby, I think this has come a bit early for them. Our coaching was behind for years but we'll get there. France are probably about twenty years ahead of us and it's shown but we'll come good. There was a real change in how we coach our kids a few years ago but it takes time to come good.

The death of the happy days!

To be honest I only want to see England win it one day to experience what it's like but with time I have started to despise the place and the people for giving up on their own country just because they liked a curry a bit too much.
NO ONE LIKES THE ENGLISH AND US UNITED FANS ALWAYS SING:

We all agree...
United are better than England!
We all agree...
United are better than England!

We all agree...
[Opposition's name] are better than England!
We all agree...
[Opposition's name] are better than England!

We all agree...
city are better than England!
We all agree...
city are better than England

Blikey! Reckon finally. Now can this kickball thread be deleted and add something more relevant to Uncle Steve like a Dodger thread or surf report thread?

How can you people lose against a country called Crowasha? (wherever the f*** it is)

england fans.jpg

Blikey! Reckon finally. Now can this kickball thread be deleted and add something more relevant to Uncle Steve like a Dodger thread or surf report thread?

How can you people lose against a country called Crowasha? (wherever the f*** it is)

View attachment 44974
That picture makes you wonder why I followed England at all. In Qatar England will play in burkas and no one will be english.
Not that most are now of course watching all those african slaves running about.

I had a weird feeling I was not prepared for England success. Politics means you start to dislike sides and countries.

Free Tommy Robinson cause you don't deserve a thing England!

View attachment 44974

It means Tieland, I believe. They used to have an embassy on the concourse at Paddington.

Rename the england players and staff and just a VIC to their surnames.

The amount of americans on this forum watching proper football these days is heart warming and a bigger success than winning the world cup.

Then you are different to most people. Of course ending with a win and medal is better than losing a final.
Playing a World Cup-final is a majestic feeling.
Just missing that final is really hard.
Losing a final against a better nation is a much better feeling than missing the final against a weaker nation.

Some loved this world cup but for me it felt a bit off somehow. I miss the old great sides from certain countries and so this felt a bit like a U-19 tournament.
Football has lost the gloss somehow and it's no flair or fun anymore.
Watching england side compared to a english club side is a world of difference. England fans simply have no songs and that England band was back so that meant England were fooked.
The worst band ever and I'd kill them all with their instruments.
No, this new world is political slowly waiting for collapse and war and that means sports are replaced with men working out and preparing for war instead and to be honest many cannot be arsed with football with all that in mind.
It's become a tv show without nerves and the old style fans and culture is truly gone getting replaced by people you really cannot call fans anymore.

Football R.I.P.

Playing a World Cup-final is a majestic feeling.
Just missing that final is really hard.
Losing a final against a better nation is a much better feeling than missing the final against a weaker nation.
No chance and you are delusional. There simply is no worse thing on earth than losing a final. Belgium will win the bronze and let you eat it up all your life.
The greatest success ever in your part of the world.

Back
Top Bottom