The World Cup Thread

gazza.jpg
The picture is a tribute to the last ever english side that played for England.

What a wank World Cup, when did England even play well? A semi final and nothing to show for it. Was a pen shootout win over Columbia our defining moment? Would’ve rather got spanked 5-0 by Brazil in the other half. We didn’t even play a big standout side. You can’t really congratulate them too much, it’s not exactly a massive achievement baring in mind who we’ve faced. It’s embarssing to celebrate wins over tunisa, Panama & Sweden. But that’s what we do in this country, we celebrate mediocrity, we can’t tell shit from clay. And What’s with England gassing after 60mins? No gas, no ideas, once they got pegged back you see how clueless they are, how much they flap and panic.
But Positive signs for next World Cup?? Nope, cos the big teams will be back! This was our one & only chance.
Been saying that all along but Charlie and his henchmen painted this out as the greatest world cup ever. International football is a side show when it comes to the world of football and ask anyone and they prefer their club side winning something instead of the national team.
No way will people be arsed with the world cup in 2022, this was the last one and a very watered down version. At least the brazilians protested 4 years ago.

Belgium a day more of rest that England and the english had to play extra time as well. Belgium will murder England and the result will kill off any remaining glory some english fans are still feeling.
You all look and feel like Mick Jagger (when will that c*** die?)

The Arayan SS gave the boys a beating Chaden Freud !!
It's true that Croatia are the only white side in this tournament. I always admired people from the balkans and their unwillingness to abide by what others want them to do.
But for me the serbs are the only true europeans.

Him and Lingard only players to show some true emotion after the game. Gary Neville said it best of course before the game that 70% of english players went to 30% and there you have it why english football sucks.

I wish Gary had the balls to say that english football is a consequence of the immigration politics.
There are two parties that will implement policies to make sure English players are given priority. No point going round in circles looking for the reason WHEN WE ALL KNOW THE REASON. Belgium team - where the f*** do they all play... hmmmm...

I took a shine to Marcus Rashford and Jesse too in this tournament and it breaks my heart to see them being let down. I don't care about me (was nice what was happening) but they deserve more.

I told you all Croatia would be too much for England but no one listened. The Modric and co went out there and handed England a goal not to make them look like the clueless wankers they are.
This wasn't even a contest and England just died second half because they are not as well trained as other sides.
Why is it that players are not given enough magnesium to avoid cramp?
I had a few days without it and my toes were in all directions. Magnesium is essential to make the body keep the salt level in check.
Cramp is bad for the brain and can create a lot of damage.

There are two parties that will implement policies to make sure English players are given priority. No point going round in circles looking for the reason WHEN WE ALL KNOW THE REASON. Belgium team - where the f*** do they all play... hmmmm...

I took a shine to Marcus Rashford and Jesse too in this tournament and it breaks my heart to see them being let down. I don't care about me (was nice what was happening) but they deserve more.
International football is racist. It believes in nations and borders when at the same time the people in football are all working to erase all borders and nations for one long diversity fest.
This is how you discover their sick agenda and double standards, a bit like a chat with Charlie and Skinny.

There are two parties that will implement policies to make sure English players are given priority. No point going round in circles looking for the reason WHEN WE ALL KNOW THE REASON. Belgium team - where the f*** do they all play...
Oh gawd, you rabid English bulldogs, first it was the Muslim rape gangs, now it’s belgian footballers next you’ll be on about Scottish daytrippers in London :rolleyes:

Oh gawd, you rabid English bulldogs, first it was the Muslim rape gangs, now it’s belgian footballers next you’ll be on about Scottish daytrippers in London :rolleyes:
f*** off you silly c***.

One thing to look forward to now, is a new PM, Brexit actually happening and England being put first.

I reckon even the USA beat England and won the Kickball Socker Cup Championship in 1950 which is a mind bender inn nn n n it considering in 1950 if you were seen kicking a ball on the ground people would look at you like you were from Uranus and arrest you, at least now people in the USA know what socker is.

View attachment 44986
Unlike England USA have never won the world cup and of course never will but they will try their best in 2026.
I know the schooling system in your country (sorry states) is shit but you people have no clue you are not the offspring of some native indians.
You come from over here and I bet you are english and loving it. There is no american identity cause the identity is a european product much like everything else.
When americans yap and yap I always wonder why they are so proud when they had to send their worst trash overseas to fight in wars they always lost.
You have been reduced to having boys and girls sitting in video game rooms controlling drones cause you are too fooking fat to run and fight a real war.
I really wish those muslims does something bigger than world trade center cause that day we laughed at silly americans in sky scrapers going OMG.
You eat shit and look like shit and watch fireworks in sunchairs beside a truck. You love games only kids play in Europe and now real football played with feet has overtaken your country.
You live in a place that is Mexico 2.0 and you are the minority and get called pasty every day when you buy junk food to stay alive.
Your time is over and it never even really began!

Belgium a day more of rest that England and the english had to play extra time as well. Belgium will murder England and the result will kill off any remaining glory some english fans are still feeling.
You all look and feel like Mick Jagger (when will that c*** die?)
I don't think anybody is expecting England to win against Belgium...?

Can't remember which person it was who said it, "football technically is coming home", when speaking about Belgium winning it.

At least most people never have a midlife crisis moving to China to rape girls for fun cause someone with your looks can't get any at home.
You live in the outbacks and you sure you're not in aussieland you wetback?
Stick with your own "sports" not that a fat ugly c*** like you can even walk 5 metres without collapsing. Your father looked like a loser in shorts.
Engineer my arse unless engineering your own shit life became some sort of career. Go fix your teeth or something cause a true american does.

I don't think anybody is expecting England to win against Belgium...?

Can't remember which person it was who said it, "football technically is coming home", when speaking about Belgium winning it.
Belgium and Croatia are the only sides in world football that have developed. They grew a football brain.

I won't apolgise for feeling empathy for the lads... this is the first team I have seen actually look like they wanted to do us proud. I AM PROUD TO BE ENGLISH AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SAY IT JUST TO PISS OFF THE IRISH AND THE SCOTTISH.

When did you guys leave the world cup? Wait... you weren't even in it this time? :O

International football is racist. It believes in nations and borders when at the same time the people in football are all working to erase all borders and nations for one long diversity fest.
This is how you discover their sick agenda and double standards, a bit like a chat with Charlie and Skinny.
I'm glad Gary said what he did, I'm hoping maybe... just maybe, this taste of being so close, will push the conversation into reality and facts.

The world cup and euros and all international football has become a wank fest for migrants playing for anything other than their own country.
Black people were never a part of british history and the same for all european countries but jews shipped to the America in slave boats.
Go figure if the nazis have a point....

I won't apolgise for feeling empathy for the lads... this is the first team I have seen actually look like they wanted to do us proud. I AM PROUD TO BE ENGLISH AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SAY IT JUST TO PISS OFF THE IRISH AND THE SCOTTISH.

When did you guys leave the world cup? Wait... you weren't even in it this time? :O
This is the greatest success for England since 1990 and we have americans who've never won it joking about it. Maybe you need success yourself first before taking the mickey but americans are insecure nomads with no roots and scattered all over dry shit states where there is no hope or money.
They envy us for our royals but only have actors and even those are no longer american. Their clothes are made in robby's brothel China and even the mexicans work harder than they do.
Most black people have more money than white americans and slowly the white americans are becoming a joke and they are hated at every university and most american whites hate their own skin colour.
Then the americans open their mouth and it sounds like a frog speaking like hurdy gurdy nam nam go get that bingaloo voodoo plopper stopper duuuuuuuuude.
I hope ISIS nukes USA any day now.

The only outcome of this world cup is this:

EVERYONE OUTSIDE OF THE USA HATES THE USA AND YOUR TIME IS UP IN OCTOBER.

The english who voted for this shit got what they deserved. Those are not your boys they are imported divas.

Back
Top Bottom