The World Cup Thread

1AE2A2EE-9AA9-4C9B-AB95-5F17A7F44EA1.jpeg

I gave you plenty of rope to hang yourself with Urbie and you’ve quickly done so :oops:
Bye bye now Urbie, shame you could never learn to play nice :o

There are two parties that will implement policies to make sure English players are given priority. No point going round in circles looking for the reason WHEN WE ALL KNOW THE REASON. Belgium team - where the f*** do they all play... hmmmm...

I have a feeling that you may be totally misunderstanding the issue, but for information the entire England squad played in last season's Premier League and only one of the Belgian team (who has a total of six caps) plays his club football in Belgium.

And we’re you not a rabid xenophobic back in the mid 90s when his parents did come over to the UK? o_O
Cuz if you were, just for consistency you should not love him so much is all :cool:
Says the american white boy living in a place built on racism and hate.

You travelled the world and learned nothing, what a waste of money!

f*** off you silly c***.

One thing to look forward to now, is a new PM, Brexit actually happening and England being put first.
Brexit will spell the end for those awful scottish people who with time became unmodern whingers living off other people.

Beautiful :love:

I have a feeling that you may be totally misunderstanding the issue, but for information the entire England squad played in last season's Premier League and only one of the Belgian team (who has a total of six caps) plays his club football in Belgium.
But they are not being picked to start though from what I heard.

But they are not being picked to start though from what I heard.

So maybe check whether that's true or not.

More that half of the Belgium squad are Premier League players. Why is not a problem for them?

Why was it not a problem for Wales in Euro 2016. For that matter, why is it a problem for England if they can get to the semi-finals of the World Cup?

Just remembered the Euro 2020 final is in England :D

Americans so jealous all sides left are european.

Aahhhhh don't be sad americans at least you have pizza races and teen mom!

tenor.gif

Her name is Chelsea, no not the football club named after a slapper.

How an american reacted when he turned the tv on to watch USA play the semi final of the world cup but being told they were not even taking part cause they could not beat giant sides like Peru and Eldorado not to mention that tricky side Nachos.

FreshBlaringIcelandichorse-max-1mb.gif

As if anyone lives and works where they come from now!
Oompa loompas are shipped world over for our entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom