Morrissey Central "THIS IS NOT TRUE" (November 6, 2021)

"The larger portion of my life consists of shaggy-dog yarns by people I've never met in places I've never been on staircases that haven't yet been built. If ONLY half of them were true … my life would actually have been interesting. I'm forced to take a stand where John Cho is concerned. What he says here never happened, or perhaps it did … with a lookunlike whose life was so wretchedly drab that he pretended he was me. I don't slap down ANYBODY. It's usually me who takes the slap. I'm not saying I don't enjoy it."
Morrissey.

Excuse the quality, but the same story by Cho recounted on Kimmel, 2014:

The Central video above was first circulated circa 2012.
The Kimmel video is included as the archive article below has a dead link.

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

I've always thought Morrissey to be very polite and kind.
If only. I think this guy got off lightly. I once spotted Morrissey (well, I'm at least 37% sure it was him) whilst walking my dog in Chiswick back in the early 2000's. I told him how much he meant to me, and that 'Kill Uncle' was my favourite record. He called me an 'ignorant pleb', picked me up and tossed me into a nearby hedge. :disrelieved:

Johnny Marr released 2 more songs from his latest album(s), and makes a live show online this Wednesday.bien por el!!!. So I wonder why Morrissey does not do this type of shows, there is a huge flow of people who want, we want to hear it, Moz is many people who love to see a show online is a lot of money Moz you expect?? Tickets for the stream of Johnny Marr this Wednesday are 19 € / £ so many we would pay to see you Moz.Because Moz does not take advantage of this and sing ,

Moz sings and does catharsis!!!!!! Live show now, come on Moz I'm far away, Argentina wants to see you and hear you!!!!! Moz you do catharsis by singing and we do catharsis listening to your beautiful voice and seeing your distinguished presence.... come on Mozulin!!!!!Mi vieji es el mas grande!!!!!

How long do we have to wait to hear a Moz bonfire song? The one who agrees with me for Moz to make an online program that says: if I want a Moz program online!!!!!!!

Moz Look alike: Well if this guy is dumb enough to think I'm Morrissey then let's go with it.
Actors make a living off fabrications so this is not exactly a huge surprise to hear something like this.

M was cloned?
An intriguing speculation that deserves serious investigation.

Perhaps this finally delivers an explanatory framework for M's increasingly bizarre, yet hilarious, meltdowns. Perhaps he was kidnapped by the same rogue scientists who turned Michael Jackson into a nonce as they attempted to clone him?

It would also explain the nonsense of Fake M's soi-disant 'Autobiography' which was clearly written by an alien imposter. I remember an early interview where the entity that fronted The Smiths Family radical art collective admitted that he'd 'put Steven in a suitcase on top of the wardrobe' because the 'real' M would only fcuk it up by going all Diva hissy-fit balls-deep uber-gay in interviews and start ranting about Tom Robinson, Holly Johnson and Paul Rutherford spoiling it all by being 100% honest and authentic unlike Fake M, Marilyn and Boy Gorgon who all had dinner at the table next to me in Gay Paree that night to discuss how to 'present' as Pretty Vacant pantomime puffs but just gender-bend enough to get on TOTPs without creating a future catastrophe that would alienate the Flyover States, thus damaging their brands and Corporate Rock Whore sales.

After Mummy croaked it seems perhaps Fake M is unable to choke down Real M's desperation and despair, as he seeks to vomit the clone image making hologram from his consciousness and finally fly his freak flag as he pirouettes to 'I Will Survive' whilst being 'tax-efficient' in deepest Switzerland.

This explains why The Other M, the guitar clone, went rogue, haywire and left to try and impress Ralf Hutter who is probably the crazed scientist responsible for this mess. I've always suspected Fake M was a slave of The Baialurien Fleet who seek to entrain humanity to Muzak For The Masses under cover of pseudo-revolutions like Ye Olde Punk-Rock. If Steven just prays to Jesus he can still release himself from this nightmare he co-created as he lusted after fame and fortune in the early 80s. If his former co-conspiracist, The Other M on The Guitar managed to detox from Fake Smithery by fessing up about dodgy contracts for The Lawnmower Parts then a miracle is still possible.

I'm not sure how Rick Astley cloning Fake M to create 4Real M recently happened, but I'm glad I witnessed that miraculous apparition in Kentish Town, innit.

If this incident with The Korean Karaoke Komic did nae appen then Fake M can default to legal threats and tantrums and claim defamation in Ye High Courts Of London Town again.

Legal receipts or we assume it happened, because why would this Cho bloke bullshit?

Unless the Fake M he met was a prototype clone upgrade that escaped from Kling-Klang?

Please remember that all the time The Fake Smiths were claiming street cred as 'Keep Music Live' authentic 'real instruments played live by a Last Gang In Town band', they were lying and using Linn Drum Technology like The Human League but were too thick to program it beyond a click-track. Music Arbeiters, but just not very good ones.

Ralf turned up with Richard (RIP) in Macclesfield trying to figure out how New World Order got that 'Blue Pill Monday' epochal event on tape. Fake M on The Guitar asked if he could go along but Florian just said: "Nein! Verboten!"

This is a really fascinating development as Cho clearly doesn't give a fcUK and is unlikely to back down so Fake M on The Vocals can either blow his load and go legal, which would be another lolzathon for us😆 🤣 ...or...he can STFU, realising it's probably best to keep the clone stuff under wraps. Accidents happen and that M clone escaped to the Filipino bar looking for some hot action but it could've been worse, with some kind of George Michael situation. There was that interview that Fake M terminated immediately when That Bitch of a 'journalists who lie' started asking about Coronation Street celebrities cottaging in Manchester. That incident isn't in the Autohagiography either for some mysterious reason but I think he threatened to get legal about that article too, allegedly

Best
BB
Hobbiton

'Ralf Hütter did meet Michael Jackson in the 1980s, to discuss a collaboration that never materialised, according to Wolfgang Flür. It has long been rumoured that Hütter arrived in Jackson's US HQ to be met by Wacko Jacko döppelgangers, just like Kraftwerk's robots. Hütter denied this in a 2005 interview. However, Flür says that he was not invited to this meeting, and was similarly sad not to be invited to meet David Bowie and Iggy Pop in 1977. Oh, and Schneider took Iggy Pop asparagus-shopping during that meeting. Curiouser and curioser. Das ist Kraftwerk.'

https://thequietus.com/articles/11321-ten-things-you-possibly-don-t-know-about-kraftwerk

Last edited:
Not sure why Melvis thinks this reflects badly on him. Just because you're a public figure as an entertainer doesn't mean you have to put up with annoying pricks intruding on your privacy. Randoms with bizarre fantasies of 'who you really are': would they ask other clowns that question at the circus? So called 'fans', parasites with mental issues: it's bad enough they're raving at you online but to have to deal with such clownery when you're waiting in the line at Whole Foods is a bit much. No wonder some genius types say 'nah! No thanks, mt8!" when asked to participate in The Great Rock'n'Roll Circus... Roll up! Roll up to the magical shit-story show! Ringleader Of The Untreated Mentalists. Karma is a bitch, Steven. She keeps receipts. Etc.

Morrissey should be treated with the deferential respect due to any Queen. Elizardbeast 11 wouldn't put up with this, why should the robit-cline karaoke impersonator of That Singer From The Smiths With The Fcukin Daffodils Up His Fcukin Arse'n'all '

An intriguing speculation that deserves serious investigation.

Perhaps this finally delivers an explanatory framework for M's increasingly bizarre, yet hilarious, meltdowns. Perhaps he was kidnapped by the same rogue scientists who turned Michael Jackson into a nonce as they attempted to clone him?

It would also explain the nonsense of Fake M's soi-disant 'Autobiography' which was clearly written by an alien imposter. I remember an early interview where the entity that fronted The Smiths Family radical art collective admitted that he'd 'put Steven in a suitcase on top of the wardrobe' because the 'real' M would only fcuk it up by going all Diva hissy-fit balls-deep uber-gay in interviews and start ranting about Tom Robinson, Holly Johnson and Paul Rutherford spoiling it all by being 100% honest and authentic unlike Fake M, Marilyn and Boy Gorgon who all had dinner at the table next to me in Gay Paree that night to discuss how to 'present' as Pretty Vacant pantomime puffs but just gender-bend enough to get on TOTPs without creating a future catastrophe that would alienate the Flyover States, thus damaging their brands and Corporate Rock Whore sales.

After Mummy croaked it seems perhaps Fake M is unable to choke down Real M's desperation and despair, as he seeks to vomit the clone image making hologram from his consciousness and finally fly his freak flag as he pirouettes to 'I Will Survive' whilst being 'tax-efficient' in deepest Switzerland.

This explains why The Other M, the guitar clone, went rogue, haywire and left to try and impress Ralf Hutter who is probably the crazed scientist responsible for this mess. I've always suspected Fake M was a slave of The Baialurien Fleet who seek to entrain humanity to Muzak For The Masses under cover of pseudo-revolutions like Ye Olde Punk-Rock. If Steven just prays to Jesus he can still release himself from this nightmare he co-created as he lusted after fame and fortune in the early 80s. If his former co-conspiracist, The Other M on The Guitar managed to detox from Fake Smithery by fessing up about dodgy contracts for The Lawnmower Parts then a miracle is still possible.

I'm not sure how Rick Astley cloning Fake M to create 4Real M recently happened, but I'm glad I witnessed that miraculous apparition in Kentish Town, innit.

If this incident with The Korean Karaoke Komic did nae appen then Fake M can default to legal threats and tantrums and claim defamation in Ye High Courts Of London Town again.

Legal receipts or we assume it happened, because why would this Cho bloke bullshit?

Unless the Fake M he met was a prototype clone upgrade that escaped from Kling-Klang?

Please remember that all the time The Fake Smiths were claiming street cred as 'Keep Music Live' authentic 'real instruments played live by a Last Gang In Town band', they were lying and using Linn Drum Technology like The Human League but were too thick to program it beyond a click-track. Music Arbeiters, but just not very good ones.

Ralf turned up with Richard (RIP) in Macclesfield trying to figure out how New World Order got that 'Blue Pill Monday' epochal event on tape. Fake M on The Guitar asked if he could go along but Florian just said: "Nein! Verboten!"

This is a really fascinating development as Cho clearly doesn't give a fcUK and is unlikely to back down so Fake M on The Vocals can either blow his load and go legal, which would be another lolzathon for us😆 🤣 ...or...he can STFU, realising it's probably best to keep the clone stuff under wraps. Accidents happen and that M clone escaped to the Filipino bar looking for some hot action but it could've been worse, with some kind of George Michael situation. There was that interview that Fake M terminated immediately when That Bitch of a 'journalists who lie' started asking about Coronation Street celebrities cottaging in Manchester. That incident isn't in the Autohagiography either for some mysterious reason but I think he threatened to get legal about that article too, allegedly

Best
BB
Hobbiton

'Ralf Hütter did meet Michael Jackson in the 1980s, to discuss a collaboration that never materialised, according to Wolfgang Flür. It has long been rumoured that Hütter arrived in Jackson's US HQ to be met by Wacko Jacko döppelgangers, just like Kraftwerk's robots. Hütter denied this in a 2005 interview. However, Flür says that he was not invited to this meeting, and was similarly sad not to be invited to meet David Bowie and Iggy Pop in 1977. Oh, and Schneider took Iggy Pop asparagus-shopping during that meeting. Curiouser and curioser. Das ist Kraftwerk.'

https://thequietus.com/articles/11321-ten-things-you-possibly-don-t-know-about-kraftwerk

You've still got it, bro.

Morrissey sits hunched, his unwashed combover hanging in thin greasy strips over his furrowed brow. He is illuminated only by the glow of the monitor that he glares at from a distance of roughly 3 inches. A deranged morse code is tick-tack-tip-tapped on the hardwood floors from his monstrous lengthy toenails which had outgrown the confines of his preferred Kleenex box footwear some weeks prior. His right hand scrolls mindlessly through page seventeen of Google Results when he finally bolts upright to shriek in a voice reminiscent of Joan Crawford on a three day bender-

JOHN CHO!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom