Thrasher Magazine - Morrissey Exclusive Interview

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems this interview isn't as exclusive as they claim, because many of those quotations appear verbatim in the Boulder article published a few days ago.

At any rate, a decent interview.

It seems this interview isn't as exclusive as they claim, because many of those quotations appear verbatim in the Boulder article published a few days ago.

Apparently, according to Thrasher, the Interview in the Co. article was listed from this interview.

I guess Moz is quite lazy. He gave the same answers for two different interviees. Terrible. It's not a problem with the journal but Morrissey lazyness.

and as always, Morrissey only chat via email.

Last edited:

It is the same interview. I don't know anything exclusive about this!

It is the same interview. I don't know anything exclusive about this!

it is the same interview, same writer, just rewritten for a different publication. standard journalistic practice. you get paid so little for online writing good luck to this guy who sold it twice

This isn't a new interview, have they even interviewed him at all. The answers are the same! Did they copy and paste.
1. Morrissey has word document filled with answers and questions. Or he keeps on emailing the answers, "see Boulder and similar for answers"

2. This magazine copied answers from his previous interviews. Absolutely shit journalism

Apparently, according to Thrasher, the Interview in the Co. article was listed from this interview.

What does this mean

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't a new interview, have they even interviewed him at all. The answers are the same! Did they copy and paste.
1. Morrissey has word document filled with answers and questions. Or he keeps on emailing the answers, "see Boulder and similar for answers"

2. This magazine copied answers from his previous interviews. Absolutely shit journalism

What does this mean

Sorry, listed meant to be "lifted."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom