"ThunderMoz" - video by Sam Esty Rayner posted on YouTube; "Kiss Me A Lot" outtakes?

Re: Article: "ThunderMoz" - video by Sam Esty Rayner posted on YouTube; "Kiss Me A Lot" excerpts?

eh...please drop Sam , Morrissey, it's embarrassing...

Last edited:
Re: Article: "ThunderMoz" - video by Sam Esty Rayner posted on YouTube; "Kiss Me A Lot" excerpts?

I know that was Tom Jones singing, but I think Morrissey has the perfect voice for a James Bond movie theme song--powerful, passionate and sexy! Maybe the next one...

eh...please drop Sam , Morrissey, it's embarrassing...

Please stop killing your uncle's legacy, Sam. Why are we spoonfed this vomit?

kill-me-now_o_2000937.jpg

There are those video ho's oscillating wildly -- Sam invested Uncle Steve's money in this amazing video project & at the same time had a larf cavorting on set ... never thought these out-takes would come to light though... would be great on a DVD remaster 5.1 on the Kerrygold reissue of Moz's last album. For those of you who think this unearthed gem isn't on par with the recently leaked demos... GET YOUR HEADS EXAMINED!!!

What a mess. Poor Sam has been nurtured into thinking he has a talent. He doesn't. This is what happens when your Uncle sets the standard in having people around him telling him everything is great.

Someone please make it stop!

This isn't funny or clever. It's just cringeworthy.

This is like the Titanic and Hindenburg disaster rolled into one.

Call it a day Sammy lad and get a proper job.

I know it's supposed to be a Bond title pastiche (which it witlessly is). But am I the only one slightly disturbed at Lil' Sammy's obsession with his uncle? 'Hey - you know what would make scantily clad babes even hotter and more strokeworthy? If Morrissey's face was projected all over their bodies!"

This is like the Titanic and Hindenburg disaster rolled into one.

"Oh, the humanity... Honest: I–I can hardly breathe. I–I'm going to step inside where I cannot see it. ...that's terrible. Ah, ah—I can't. I, listen, folks, I–I'm gonna have to stop for a minute because I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed."

it is a little bizarre, but perhaps im not understanding the concept

of course! oh i am ashamed for overlooking that most obvious explanation. seen in that light, it is slightly amusing.

Maybe the main problem is a poor montage?

I know that was Tom Jones singing, but I think Morrissey has the perfect voice for a James Bond movie theme song--powerful, passionate and sexy! Maybe the next one...

Absolutely agree....reminded of this every time I listen to "You're Gonna Need Someone on Your Side", which is a nice blend of wit and muscle, but also some of the slower songs that have a nice touch of menace (Jack the Ripper).

It's not as bad as I expected after reading your comments. Just a bit of fun really

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom