"ThunderMoz" - video by Sam Esty Rayner posted on YouTube; "Kiss Me A Lot" outtakes?

Re: Article: "ThunderMoz" - video by Sam Esty Rayner posted on YouTube; "Kiss Me A Lot" excerpts?

Morrissey doesn't post on solo. He probably peeps in regularly but wouldn't bother socializing here. I suspect a band member or two have in the past.

You don't think a man who is so thoroughly obsessed with himself so as to make one disastrous career decision after another because of his conceit DOESN'T read or post on the only interactive site of which he is the central topic?

Last edited:
I don't like that this video objectifies women. The undies the broads are wearing don't cover their butt-cheeks enough. Call me a prude. But this stuff perpetuates sexism. I do appreciate that their asses are not huge, though. The mainstream celebrities love posting photos of their huge distorted asses (Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, Blac Chyna, etc.) That's the trend, which only perpetuates the objectification of women. Maybe this video is designed to counter the glorification of big asses. If so, then I like that.

The writing on the broads reminds me of a movie I only saw part of. The protagonist, an Asian girl, had a fetish where she wanted her lovers to write on her. Anyone know what it's called?

Mozzer's nephews. Notice how Moz only mentions his nephews as an example of people who've never eaten meat. The other guy, John, I only heard about when he was in a band. Is he still a musician?

#BlackSkiesInTheDaytime
The Pillow Book, directed by Peter Greenway, the story about an obsessed Asian girl and an english writer, very interesting. I think you wrote clever observations.

Re: Article: "ThunderMoz" - video by Sam Esty Rayner posted on YouTube; "Kiss Me A Lot" excerpts?

No, it isn't because yes, he does. The "lady" doth protest too much, methinks.

Ok.... i can think of one recently , maybe.. an annymous post asking why someone would post on solo and mentioned Benny's obesssion with cheese, the poster also knew what brand of vegan cheese he ate. The writing style was not Morrissey, maybe Damon changed the words for him. Anyone else have a guess?

Ok.... i can think of one recently , maybe.. an annymous post asking why someone would post on solo and mentioned Benny's obesssion with cheese, the poster also knew what brand of vegan cheese he ate. The writing style was not Morrissey, maybe Damon changed the words for him. Anyone else have a guess?

no idea and i dont really think about it much unless im just looking to play deduction which admittedly can be fun as long as it doesnt devolve into childish fights. i dont think my brain will allow me to approach anyone as something super special because in the base of my being i know that for a lie. this includes myself

I don't like that this video objectifies women. The undies the broads are wearing don't cover their butt-cheeks enough. Call me a prude. But this stuff perpetuates sexism. I do appreciate that their asses are not huge, though. The mainstream celebrities love posting photos of their huge distorted asses (Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, Blac Chyna, etc.) That's the trend, which only perpetuates the objectification of women. Maybe this video is designed to counter the glorification of big asses. If so, then I like that.

The writing on the broads reminds me of a movie I only saw part of. The protagonist, an Asian girl, had a fetish where she wanted her lovers to write on her. Anyone know what it's called?

Mozzer's nephews. Notice how Moz only mentions his nephews as an example of people who've never eaten meat. The other guy, John, I only heard about when he was in a band. Is he still a musician?

#BlackSkiesInTheDaytime

The movie is called The Pilow Book, starring Ewan Mc Gregor.

lynnda

Steven P. Morrissey looks the type to bleach his rectum and scrotum. Can you provide any analysis on this process since you are so taken with derrières?

1. Are you sleeping or you are dead, David Tseng? This post should had been removed by the so called administrator.
2. Whoever you are that posted this: You are sick (which would be advised to get your head examined), or you are pure evil (should go straight to hell).
Have an awful day both of you.

BENNYS VIRTUAL ONLINE CONFECTIONERY STORE

Good news people ! Due to popular demand we've teamed up with the Billinge ice cream parlour Nr Wigan ! That's right folks our Valentine best seller is now available all year round.
Sit back ! Relax don't do it ! We're scooping in the right direction ! "Hoggy's Mess " made with coconut milk and Petes top secret ingredient, everyday is Sundae now ! Our first 100 litres arrived yesterday and we're giving five lucky winners the chance to win an exploding keg of the stuff just tell us why you love Hoggy's mess.

All popcorn is on a B O G O F until midnight tomorrow to celebrate the release of thundermoz.

Save more penny's shop at Benny's ! Y'all come back now !

BtBB

no idea and i dont really think about it much unless im just looking to play deduction which admittedly can be fun as long as it doesnt devolve into childish fights. i dont think my brain will allow me to approach anyone as something super special because in the base of my being i know that for a lie. this includes myself

Just listened to this for the first time, you can tell from this how different he was from other men and still is.
Special.
https://youtu.be/XKSjOJCGAA8

Fantastic interview...

"My grand passion was running."

Funny how fast he used to talk back then. He speaks at much slower pace now.

Because it IS that simple.

f***wit.

While I've never worked with Sam, I did know of him before his recent infamy as Morrissey's... well whatever he is, because we've shared models and the like.

Sam's work has it's moments but for the most part his video and photo work fail to stand out because he hasn't developed any significant style in either case. A lot of photographer's Sam's age or younger are a lot better and the reason Sam hasn't improved is because he's convinced himself that what he's doing already is "brilliant" when its derivative and dull. I've heard that from several people, including Sam's own friends (I haven't met him myself though, so again this i all second hand)

Having said that, I have heard Sam took up photography for the women and he's definitely roped some very attractive women in at times.

It's called irony dude, obviously something that escaped your peanut brain.

I would have thought that even someone with a peanut size brain would realise that my comments were in agreement with yours.

The brunette is aces, SER is a hack, and probably using these "promo videos" as pretext bang naive model babes. SAD

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom