Tickets for Sale! Melbourne, FL (Orch. Seats)

barenstank

More like cow-pie...
I have two tickets to the show in Melbourne, Florida and cannot attend. The are Orchestra/Pit seats, supposedly row M, but that pretty much means as close as you want. The price is 75$ each. My email is [email protected]
Let me know if you want em.
Paypal works for me!

The are Orchestra/Pit seats, supposedly row M, but that pretty much means as close as you want.

How is that as close as you want....do you know something about the venue that I don't? Or...do you mean the Orchestra section (rows A-U? or something) won't stay put and rush the stage??

just bought a pair of tickets at ticketmaster this morning and got Row H which is 4 rows in front of your tickets .
hope you can eventually unload them .

How is that as close as you want....do you know something about the venue that I don't? Or...do you mean the Orchestra section (rows A-U? or something) won't stay put and rush the stage??

Yeah, everyone in the Orchestra section will rush the stage.

Well there's the "Orchestra Pit" which is A-D, then "Orchestra" which is E-Row T or something. So I don't think it will be alllll those rows.

I asked and I don't believe there is any sort of separation between the "pit" and the rest of the orchestra. With there being no general admission there's going to be a lot of "random" Joe Schmos down there in floor seats that are going to get a rude awakening...!

Back
Top Bottom