13.Meat Is Murder
14.Everyday Is like Sunday
15.The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
16.You're The One For Me, Fatty
17.How Soon Is Now?
18.Jack The Ripper
Encore
19.What She Said/Rubber Ring (Outro)

He really aint changing it is he? Going purely off memory, that is 16 of 19 songs that have been played at least on one of the last 2 tours down here.

He was probably tired after all the fun he had in Brooklyn a few days prior !

Four days is very little time between a show in NY and another one in Japan. Jet lag, lots of flight hours, food changes. Some tiredness is normal. Hope everything is ok now.

Four days is very little time between a show in NY and another one in Japan. Jet lag, lots of flight hours, food changes. Some tiredness is normal. Hope everything is ok now.

Entirely his own stupid fault, all sympathy goes to the poor audience who got a lower than normal below par performance. Wouldn't be at all surprised if the true to nobody webshite announces that a lawnmower part is suddenly critically ill with with a bruised big toe.
Should have taken more time to acclimatise and get used to the local 5* cheese, dairy and sushi.
Look on the bright side though ! At least the pop up shop can keep popping up ¥ching, ¥ching !
Can Dr Jeremy Fine make him fine again but obviously not in the gossamer way ? :laughing:
Will he patch his chest up with fake blood patches ? :laughing:

Watch this space people :tiphat: this could be the funniest routine that Silly Steven the clown has ever performed ! ! !
Oh yes it could !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I haven't seen any videos on youtube, if anyone has some please post, thx

set list 2018 tour

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / All You Need Is Me / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / You're The One For Me, Fatty / How Soon Is Now? / Jack The Ripper / What She Said

Entirely his own stupid fault, all sympathy goes to the poor audience who got a lower than normal below par performance. Wouldn't be at all surprised if the true to nobody webshite announces that a lawnmower part is suddenly critically ill with with a bruised big toe.
Should have taken more time to acclimatise and get used to the local 5* cheese, dairy and sushi.
Look on the bright side though ! At least the pop up shop can keep popping up ¥ching, ¥ching !
Can Dr Jeremy Fine make him fine again but obviously not in the gossamer way ? :laughing:
Will he patch his chest up with fake blood patches ? :laughing:

Watch this space people :tiphat: this could be the funniest routine that Silly Steven the clown has ever performed ! ! !
Oh yes it could !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
I think part of the problem is the sameness of Moz concerts these days. Same setlist, same facial expressions, same complaints, it's almost become a canned experience. Insert city name <here>. I love a Moz concert once a year or whenever he visits Ireland but I don't understand the people who empty their bank accounts to basically stand in the same spot night after night to hear the same songs sang the exact same way. It's a far cry from the better days such as Kill Uncle tour or Arsenal or Southpaw or Quarry when a Moz concert was so exciting you would overdose on adrenalin.
Fair dues to him for still touring but a lot of it seems to me to be going through the motions.

This Setlist is Full of Crashing Bores. When will he stop cranking out the same old songs?

Did Morrissey mention the whale slaughter throughout the Pacific that the Japanese do on their huge whaling boats just for whale meat which is a very low proportion of their body mass so all the sexually perverted weird Japanese people can eat "whale meat" in Japan. Most of a whale's body mass is pure fat.

Also, any mention of how the Japanese drown thousands of dolphins each year in their tuna nets when they can just let them out? Did Morrissey show the video in his backdrop of the Japanese man laughing while all the dolphins were desperately trying to free themselves before suffocating? Sick f***s.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom