Tokyo, Japan - Orchard Hall (Sep. 28, 2016) post-show

Did Morrissey mention the whale slaughter throughout the Pacific that the Japanese do on their huge whaling boats just for whale meat which is a very low proportion of their body mass so all the sexually perverted weird Japanese people can eat "whale meat" in Japan. Most of a whale's body mass is pure fat.

Also, any mention of how the Japanese drown thousands of dolphins each year in their tuna nets when they can just let them out? Did Morrissey show the video in his backdrop of the Japanese man laughing while all the dolphins were desperately trying to free themselves before suffocating? Sick f***s.

Yes he did.

<...>

Also, any mention of how the Japanese drown thousands of dolphins each year in their tuna nets when they can just let them out? Did Morrissey show the video in his backdrop of the Japanese man laughing while all the dolphins were desperately trying to free themselves before suffocating? Sick f***s.

Taji Bay, must I say more Morrissey. PETA knows, Greenpeace knows, and you?

every year army of boats try the catch as much Dolphins in that bay, meat is murder, dolphins not?

the yen must be mightier than the pen

Did Morrissey mention the whale slaughter throughout the Pacific that the Japanese do on their huge whaling boats just for whale meat which is a very low proportion of their body mass so all the sexually perverted weird Japanese people can eat "whale meat" in Japan. Most of a whale's body mass is pure fat.

Good point. I am with you on this one.
I guess they don't matter as much as the cute baby seals.:mapleleaf:

Orchard Hall Shibuya is not a small venue, and it is usually open for concerts of classical music.All the seats are preserved ones.So, the organizers didn't want people to gather in front of the stage.
After Morrissey appeared aroung 8 pm, the VIPs from abroad jumped up and stayed just under the stage and some people on the front seats followed them.In the end, three or four lines of people including me gathered there.During the first 5 or 6 songs,security guards kept ordering us to get back to the seats.There were only four or five guards, so they were not able to make us go back.
A young man walked near and must have tackled a guard, so it made him upset.The guard started to get him.
Boz was watching what was going on there.He went near and said'f*** off' to a security guard who was trying to pull a man down.
After that no one tried to make audience sit down any more.
There was only one stage invader that night.
Now I regret not pushing my way onto the stage while Morrissey was singing 'clash into my arms.'

I've been to over 30 Moz shows but have only seen the Present Box once. Of course, I forgot my "present", but what gives?

It's a Japanese thing, to try and stop fans taking items into the show and chucking them on stage. I can't imagine many Europeans/Americans used to handing over LP's, letters etc direct to Moz on the front row trusting it though. Does this stuff ever get to him, or do they just chuck it in the bin?

set list 2018 tour

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / All You Need Is Me / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / You're The One For Me, Fatty / How Soon Is Now? / Jack The Ripper / What She Said

I created the profile just now literally just to mark your comment as "funny"

I created the profile just now literally just to mark your comment as "funny"

It has been noticed, and registered.
Don't delete your profile now but mark any other comment as you please and make comments yourself too.
Cheers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom