Tommy Robinson 'arrested over assault at Center Parcs pool'

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
I have and it contains no evidence at all whereas lots of people saw him punch someone.

Wilful ignorance and apathy. Refer to my above answer to the Chameleon.

I have and it contains no evidence at all whereas lots of people saw him punch someone.
The assault happened at a swimming pool. A man groped his daughter's bum. If the grope happened underwater how could anyone 'witness' it but her? A punch and the commotion it would cause is more likely to be witnessed by many more people.

The assault happened at a swimming pool. A man groped his daughter's bum. If the grope happened underwater how could anyone 'witness' it but her? A punch and the commotion it would cause is more likely to be witnessed by many more people.

And how do you know this, were you there?

Which shows you just what a f***ing idiot Waxy-Lemon is. Unless of course, he merely saw the incident as yet another opportunity to earn a few hundred thousand in donations from witless cretins across the Atlantic.

This isn’t true.
In fact, tomato head Yaxley, a compulsive and deluded liar, is not a thug, as often branded, but a flat track bully.
A snide, side on stealing puncher. A coward of the highest order. And let me tell you: when the camera isn’t rolling, a snivelling little ‘yes man’.

Which shows you just what a f***ing idiot Waxy-Lemon is. Unless of course, he merely saw the incident as yet another opportunity to earn a few hundred thousand in donations from witless cretins across the Atlantic.

Stop swearing.....you aren't hard. It's getting embarrassing.

It doesn't prove anything but it is certainly evidence. If you're determined to turn a blind eye just don't ever say, "We should always listen to the victim" again. (Notice, I don't even say 'believe', just 'listen'.) If you catch yourself saying that you will convict yourself of hypocrisy on the spot.

Further, here is an article in The Sun:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11087858/tommy-robinson-arrested-assault-center-parcs-footage/

Why clip the video to show precisely the moment where TR is swearing at the police and none of the build up to that?

Further, from the article:

"The ex-EDL leader - real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon - had accused a male holidaymaker of an offence before 'smacking' him in the face."

This line is repeated in at least one other news outlet and is the nearest we get to hearing this aspect of the story. If we can be told that an offence was alleged, why not what kind of offence?

I'm talking about the very least the news outlets can do.
You call that video "evidence" and I appreciate the distinction between evidence and proof, but I'm not really sure what you would say this is evidence of. It may potentially be evidence that a sexual assault was committed. It may be evidence that a child is being coached by her father. Given his past, when he reported on sexual assault trials as a way to leak the names of the accused, you can't really blame everyone for not jumping on board here.
I think what you have to face is that people like him, and "Pippistrella" with her "eating curry through a straw" comment. use the victims of these very real crimes to support their own racist agendas and so no reputable person or organization is going to want to be associated with them.
You're already wanting to call me a hypocrite and accuse others of willful ignorance, but you might want to consider that "Tommy Robinson" earned himself the reputation he has and the news outlets are justified in not lining up to help perpetrate what might just be his latest attempt to find fame and fortune, portraying himself as a hero when he's really anything but.
His actions in those other cases meant it was less likely for victims to find justice, but his followers found his actions heroic. The police failed the victims but did he help them or did he just capitalize on the situation?
If his daughter was assaulted I hope that she will get justice but she seems to be just another pawn and he thinks he is the victim. As others said his first impulse is to release this and make it about his arrest but it should be about her if in fact anything actually happened.

You call that video "evidence" and I appreciate the distinction between evidence and proof, but I'm not really sure what you would say this is evidence of. It may potentially be evidence that a sexual assault was committed. It may be evidence that a child is being coached by her father. Given his past, when he reported on sexual assault trials as a way to leak the names of the accused, you can't really blame everyone for not jumping on board here.
I think what you have to face is that people like him, and "Pippistrella" with her "eating curry through a straw" comment. use the victims of these very real crimes to support their own racist agendas and so no reputable person or organization is going to want to be associated with them.
You're already wanting to call me a hypocrite and accuse others of willful ignorance, but you might want to consider that "Tommy Robinson" earned himself the reputation he has and the news outlets are justified in not lining up to help perpetrate what might just be his latest attempt to find fame and fortune, portraying himself as a hero when he's really anything but.
His actions in those other cases meant it was less likely for victims to find justice, but his followers found his actions heroic. The police failed the victims but did he help them or did he just capitalize on the situation?
If his daughter was assaulted I hope that she will get justice but she seems to be just another pawn and he thinks he is the victim. As others said his first impulse is to release this and make it about his arrest but it should be about her if in fact anything actually happened.
:rolleyes:

we are going to need the anonomist to figure this one out:eek:

What would you have done? Do you have kids? Would you have gone about this as a typical Guardian reader and done nothing? If being arrested after your daughter has been sexually assaulted isn't persecution....I don't know what is, esp given his history of police persecution. Face it, our nations have become beholden to the criminals....Joe Public has no rights in either defending himself or his property...the police don't care about real crime, they're more concerned with "online hate".

Wow, too much censorship on this site...almost like the thread police are out & about at the behest of the trolls.
Who f***ing controls this site these days, Skinny?
So the trolls can slander & slur who they like, but anyone raises a finger verbally in their direction, it's deleted.
Just so long as we know.

I appreciate a reply in good faith. I still find the coverage biased. As to the question of what it is evidence of, surely of what was alleged? One can decide that in the end the evidence does not prove the allegation, but nothing is even called 'evidence' without an allegation, which we have. We have at least two 'types' of evidence in the video - the evidence of witness and documentary evidence. There are two witnesses - TR and his daughter. The video also documents the police talking to him about the allegation. They obviously know they are being filmed and none of them challenge any of his statements. No other motive has been given for the assault. Even people with previous don't - let's say 'necessarily', to be on the safe side - just commit acts of random violence.

It doesn't make him guilty of this assault but it does provide context as to this character. Lest we forget or, indeed, it's rewritten ...

Robinson's criminal record includes convictions for violence, financial and immigration frauds, drug possession and public order offences. He has been committed to prison for contempt of court.

He has served at least three separate terms of imprisonment: in 2005 for assault, in 2012 for using false travel documents to enter the United States, and in 2014 for mortgage fraud.

In May 2018, Robinson was committed to prison for 13 months for contempt of court after publishing a Facebook Live video of defendants entering a law court, contravening a court order that disallows reporting on such trials while proceedings are ongoing. He served part of his sentence at HM Prison Hull in Kingston upon Hull before being transferred to HM Prison Onley in Warwickshire. On 1 August 2018, due to procedural errors, he was released on bail pending a new hearing of the case. On 5 July 2019, Robinson was again found guilty of contempt of court at the retrial and was committed at the Old Bailey to nine months in prison on 11 July. He was released from prison on 13 September 2019 after serving 9 weeks.

What would you have done? Do you have kids? Would you have gone about this as a typical Guardian reader and done nothing? If being arrested after your daughter has been sexually assaulted isn't persecution....I don't know what is, esp given his history of police persecution. Face it, our nations have become beholden to the criminals....Joe Public has no rights in either defending himself or his property...the police don't care about real crime, they're more concerned with "online hate".

What would I have done IF it happened?
Get it? I'm not going to have a serious discussion with you about this. I've seen you bragging about being banned from Twitter like you really did something. I explained about his "police persecution" where his moronic actions jeopardized ongoing criminal trials because he wanted to get attention. I'm not surprised that you can relate to that or that he is one of your heroes.

But the answer is that your question is based on hypothetical premise. In other words, something that didn't actually happen, just like this event he's alleging may not have actually happened.

Get it? I'm not going to have a serious discussion with you about this. I've seen you bragging about being banned from Twitter like you really did something. I explained about his "police persecution" where his moronic actions jeopardized ongoing criminal trials because he wanted to get attention. I'm not surprised that you can relate to that or that he is one of your heroes.

But the answer is that your question is based on hypothetical premise. In other words, something that didn't actually happen, just like this event he's alleging may not have actually happened.

WTF??:crazy:

What a gutless wonder you are.

It doesn't make him guilty of this assault but it does provide context as to this character. Lest we forget or, indeed, it's rewritten ...

Robinson's criminal record includes convictions for violence, financial and immigration frauds, drug possession and public order offences. He has been committed to prison for contempt of court.

He has served at least three separate terms of imprisonment: in 2005 for assault, in 2012 for using false travel documents to enter the United States, and in 2014 for mortgage fraud.

In May 2018, Robinson was committed to prison for 13 months for contempt of court after publishing a Facebook Live video of defendants entering a law court, contravening a court order that disallows reporting on such trials while proceedings are ongoing. He served part of his sentence at HM Prison Hull in Kingston upon Hull before being transferred to HM Prison Onley in Warwickshire. On 1 August 2018, due to procedural errors, he was released on bail pending a new hearing of the case. On 5 July 2019, Robinson was again found guilty of contempt of court at the retrial and was committed at the Old Bailey to nine months in prison on 11 July. He was released from prison on 13 September 2019 after serving 9 weeks.

No worse than this Labour Councillor...and she's not even going to jail.

It would be nice to say the left were heroes on this subject, considering it was mostly under their watch but apart from Sarah Champion and a lesser extent Jack Straw, who were both vilified by some in Labour for speaking out.......I'd say what Lennon's done is pretty heroic.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Sanity wasted on the insane.

Tags
far-right thug
Back
Top Bottom