Tour reviews?

Bluebirds

Since the Grimm fairytale in Copenhagen, the tour reviews have become the epitome of all that is wrong with this website. Me, and I'm sure others, don't want to reasd anonymous musings about whether Boz is a fat c**t, Jesse is a Mexican c**t who can't play guitar, Morrissey is a c**t, David Tseng is a c***, various users are c***s or, the latest, Barack Obama is a ni*ger president c**t.

I hope things improve soon, the tour review sections, apart from the odd red herring were always an entertaining and incisive read as fans retold their Morrissey live experiences. Whilst I'm all for freedom of expression maybe only permitting those who have registered to comment is the way forward.

Football message boards host far more outrageous threads than this one and they don't allow anonymous posting. And if a mod sees fit to move this thread then yet again this non-censorship argument will be revealed to be a load of old baloney.

I think Morrissey should take up golf, those of a certain vintage can still be winners in that.

v Bulletin issue

It's really unfortunate situation that the series of events happened when the new mainpage software hasn't been equipped with ignore function. :(

Hopefully vBulletin will release updated version soon.

Re: v Bulletin issue

It's really unfortunate situation that the series of events happened when the new mainpage software hasn't been equipped with ignore function. :(

Hopefully vBulletin will release updated version soon.

Is that the best that can be said?0 A software update? Seriously the tour reviews section is just a f---ing joke, which probably reflects the way this website has gone. I urge you to get rid of the anonymous posting feature.

How many other internet sites have this feature? None that I regularly use (apart from this one) thats for sure. I agree with your claims about censorship and freedom but principles are one thing, making the website unusable completely another

Berlin. Nearly 40 posts so far. I'd assume an hour at most after the gig, Of which only one has anything to do with the show. Ridiculous

I miss Mel Torments reviews. RIP Mel.

Back
Top Bottom