Trolling

Oh, I see. I’ve been forgiven for my genetics and you’re ready to just move on then. Understood.
since someone aint reading, actually I love Swedes, especially when it comes to music, all that was for one particularly fiercely nationalist swede who I just figured had his identity wrapped in something as mundane as shit like that :brows:

You know the best days of your life was when @rifke and I showed up here. We class up the place significantly. It wasn’t so much whether you seemed serious or not. I was more curious about your mental health.

Clearly you are not familiar with how this place used to be a ways back.

since someone aint reading, actually I love Swedes, especially when it comes to music, all that was for one particularly fiercely nationalist swede who I just figured had his identity wrapped in something as mundane as shit like that :brows:
Oh, I read just fine and have above normal comprehension, too. And don’t get me started on how great my memory is. I remember all sorts of things in great detail. It’s astonishing, really. Glad we had a chance to have this little chat and for you to clear some things up.

Clearly you are not familiar with how this place used to be a ways back.
yeah, now its like one of those clubs you use to go to which was always jumping, line out the street, extra security then you go back years later and its like 2 people on the dance floor, six inside, no cover, no bouncer, just one lone bartender :o

Oh, I read just fine and have above normal comprehension, too. And don’t get me started on how great my memory is. I remember all sorts of things in great detail. It’s astonishing, really. Glad we had a chance to have this little chat and for you to clear some things up.
K, but I wasn't talking about ur reading this, but someone else no longer here I guess, oops :confused: did I blow it? :lbf:

Oh. Him. What makes you think he’s gone and not reading this? I may not have been here very long but I know enough that he’s never really gone and that he always comes back.
but does he really though?
perhaps his character is just handed down from one angry Swedish incel to the next, sort of like a right of passage for people like that :crazy:

yeah, now its like one of those clubs you use to go to which was always jumping, line out the street, extra security then you go back years later and its like 2 people on the dance floor, six inside, no cover, no bouncer, just one lone bartender :o

Pretty much :lbf::lbf:

Perhaps you’d care to school me. I don’t know how I could be, having been here for less than a year.

Not really, I'm a minimum effort kind of guy, however I'm not really sure how you can boast about 'classing a joint up' when you have no idea how it used to be. Maybe you sprayed yourself with a good dose of hubris today :lbf:

Not really, I'm a minimum effort kind of guy, however I'm not really sure how you can boast about 'classing a joint up' when you have no idea how it used to be. Maybe you sprayed yourself with a good dose of hubris today :lbf:
No worries. I don’t really think of it as hubris so much as a fact. I make things better by being present. It’s just what I do. It’s my burden to bear and and I’m afraid I must.

No worries. I don’t really think of it as hubris so much as a fact. I make things better by being present. It’s just what I do. It’s my burden to bear and and I’m afraid I must.
I'm afraid you don't get to choose whether you make things better by being present, that is decided by others. Some may like you, some may loathe you.

I don't think that those who DONT add class to the board should be allowed to comment on who does or does not add class to the board.

I'm afraid you don't get to choose whether you make things better by being present, that is decided by others. Some may like you, some may loathe you.
Oh, that does seem rather self aggrandizing, doesn’t it? I’m basing it on feedback I’ve received from others over a lifetime. It’s near universal. Of course there’s the odd one occasionally, who is usually jealous and just wishes I would go away so they could steal back the spotlight for themselves. I don’t really want to make this about me though. I like to just quietly stay to the side making everyone’s lives more satisfying.

Oh, that does seem rather self aggrandizing, doesn’t it? I’m basing it on feedback I’ve received from others over a lifetime. It’s near universal. Of course there’s the odd one occasionally, who is usually jealous and just wishes I would go away so they could steal back the spotlight for themselves. I don’t really want to make this about me though. I like to just quietly stay to the side making everyone’s lives more satisfying.

'I don't want to make this all about me though,' says the girl making it all about herself. :lbf: Honestly you couldn't make this shit up. The lack of self awareness is stunning.

'I don't want to make this all about me though,' says the girl making it all about herself. :lbf: Honestly you couldn't make this shit up. The lack of self awareness is stunning.
Dare I point out that you’re the one going on and on about me? Difficult to forget, aren’t I? But you know you’re enjoying it or you wouldn’t be talking to me. So see, I’ve made your life better just by being present. You’re welcome. No cards nor flowers will be necessary.

Back
Top Bottom