Morrissey Central "TROUBLE LOVES ME" (April 3, 2021)

It’s obvious that this means Alain is writing new music with Morrissey.

You heard it here first, folks.

;)

;)
We don't know if Morrissey has had anything to do with putting this on Central?

Sorry, but I don't trust Alain Whyte. I think that Alain Whyte totally betrayed Morrissey. 🙁

I doubt that Morrissey would ever work with Alain Whyte or Stephen Street again.

I remember Vegan Cro Spirit said something about Alain Whyte. This reminds me a bit of the Denise Johnson post on Central when she sang a Smiths cover song on her Mancunian covers album she made before she died- again it was probably nothing to do with Morrissey putting it on Central.

;)

First the Fiona article with Alain's contribution, now this. He must be the new guitarist we've been hearing about. 😉

I reckon it is a joke around Moz Angeles that Al just moved to his little house in Pasadena that he can barely afford to be closer to California Son in Malibu, but now I reckon there have been allegations of stalking, so I reckon we can put Al into the category of all the loonie delusional foreigner stalkers on So-Low mate chipper curry fek'll fake airbnb beach mouth flower house twat inn n nn n n n n n n nnn n nnnn n it.

Fark Arse!

I'm just glad there seems to be a bit of recognition of Alain lately. Hopefully Morrissey and Al patched up whatever issues they had.
I doubt that Morrissey and Alain Whyte ever speak to each other. 🙁

Alain Whyte now lives in the USA and is friends with Andy Rourke.

I doubt that Morrissey and Alain Whyte ever speak to each other. 🙁

Alain Whyte now lives in the USA and is friends with Andy Rourke.
It never ceases to amaze me how you people here know nothing about the true life of California Son. Not only does California Son live in Moz Angeles, he was born there and lives in Malibu. Al and his family live in a small house in Pasadena and Andy lives in a studio apt. in North Hollywood. Holy shit. You people are so lost.

What a song!!! One of my favorites, which are most of the songs, and as Moz sings it no one can. Alain is good at composing and with his guitar but he can't and shouldn't sing for that he's MoZ

Moz was born to sing there's no other like him.!!!! Viva my Mozzy!!!!!

Sorry, but I don't trust Alain Whyte. I think that Alain Whyte totally betrayed Morrissey. 🙁

I doubt that Morrissey would ever work with Alain Whyte or Stephen Street again.

I remember Vegan Cro Spirit said something about Alain Whyte. This reminds me a bit of the Denise Johnson post on Central when she sang a Smiths cover song on her Mancunian covers album she made before she died- again it was probably nothing to do with Morrissey putting it on Central.
Don’t listen to that rube.

VegCroatSpittle is a vapid emoji twat, who’s never been to a Melvis show. He doesn’t even own one of his albums. He’s into Quiet Riot and Ratt. He wears oversized, hand-me-down tearaways he got from his douche-older brother in ‘96. He sleeps and spouts his gibberish from his mom’s couch in the basement and - when he’s not busy huffing glue, he’s microwaving the $hit out of frozen pogos and pizza pops. ;)

Before people start dreaming of a reunion with Alain, I'm increasingly of the opinion that Morrissey himself has almost nothing to do with this site. It's Sam's personal fan site, and aside from the odd statement he passes on, his uncle has nothing to do with it.

I am 87% sure that Sam is in charge of Central.

I am 96% sure that Adobe has considered banning him from using photoshop as to make collages.

I am 724% sure that Central has, however, some basic rules written by Morrissey.

I am 895% sure that one of the main rules is a list of who are the ones who should never be named...

I am 1028% sure that Alain is not on that list...

So the post means something

Other than that, I think that Ketamine has 58% of chances of being right this time...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom