Link from an anonymous person:

100 Years - true-to-you.net
9 December 2016

39475_lonely_are_the_brave_kirk_2.jpg

"A very happy 100th birthday wish to the best of the best, Kirk Douglas,
... too good for Hollywood ..."

Morrissey
9 December 2016.

Enough of the George Clooney bashing. His skin is fine. My friend met him once at work and he was really charming and seemed really interested in what she had to say. Her boss called her down to his office, she thought she was in trouble, but low and behold, George was waiting for her smiling. True Story.

he has such a cheesy smile though :(

did she manage to smell him? i hear that's what you're supposed to do with famous people

Ha, can you manage to unsmell somebody when you're close enough? :squiffy:
I guess you can if you breath through your mouth instead of your nostrils and you would do that in fear of what you were going to smell. But he would wear some nice smelling perfume, I suppose.
Although you never know, perfumes are just as likely to be not everybody's taste. ;)

Ha, can you manage to unsmell somebody when you're close enough? :squiffy:
I guess you can if you breath through your mouth instead of your nostrils and you would do that in fear of what you were going to smell. But he would wear some nice smelling perfume, I suppose.
Although you never know, perfumes are just as likely to be not everybody's taste. ;)
oooooh this makes me wonder what van gogh smelled like.... <3 i bet it was sweat and paint! with just a liiiiittle bit of seaminess thrown in

oooooh this makes me wonder what van gogh smelled like.... <3 i bet it was sweat and paint! with just a liiiiittle bit of seaminess thrown in

Paint smells nice! Love it.
The seaminess might exist in the form of the smell of absinth.
He liked that as well as other artists and it sure has some effects that are somewhat the same as a hallucinogenic drug.
I allways think about that when I hear Moz sing: Interesting Drug. :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom