100 Years - true-to-you.net
9 December 2016

39475_lonely_are_the_brave_kirk_2.jpg

"A very happy 100th birthday wish to the best of the best, Kirk Douglas,
... too good for Hollywood ..."

Morrissey
9 December 2016.

Don't worry Rifke,
There is ALLWAYS one pretty female in it causing the men to kill each other and the one surviving, wounded, bleeding to death dies happy in her arms. And the female left in tears forever behind. Not.
That's life.
yeah, men who lose their heads over dames are so stupid (arent they mozzer?! soooo stupid). i cant imagine kirk douglas would do anything so stupid. just look at that chin (it is rather like my dads, incidentally). that's the chin of a man who never loses his head over a dame.

yeah, men who lose their heads over dames are so stupid (arent they mozzer?! soooo stupid). i cant imagine kirk douglas would do anything so stupid. just look at that chin (it is rather like my dads, incidentally). that's the chin of a man who never loses his head over a dame.

But, if you think they are not supposed to lose their heads over dames (or humasexually correct, other men) what else is there they should lose their heads to?
I absolutely would like to lose my head to a dame I madly fall in love with.
There is no other valuable reason to lose your head to.
Not even books, films, art, music or whatever.
They are all substitutes.

But, if you think they are not supposed to lose their heads over dames (or humasexually correct, other men) what else is there they should lose their heads to?
I absolutely would like to lose my head to a dame I madly fall in love with.
There is no other valuable reason to lose your head to.
Not even books, films, art, music or whatever.
They are all substitutes.
no, because afterwards when you get over it, you cringe at the thought of the person and wonder 'what the hell was that all about?". it always happens that way.
but it never happens that way with art. art is the best thing to be passionate about. im always jealous of people who have a grand passion for art. if only i werent such a damp dishcloth i might have grand passions too :(

This thread has gone south fast...

If you don't know what they are feeling in this movie clip, you haven't lived.

no, because afterwards when you get over it, you cringe at the thought of the person and wonder 'what the hell was that all about?". it always happens that way.
but it never happens that way with art. art is the best thing to be passionate about. im always jealous of people who have a grand passion for art. if only i werent such a damp dishcloth i might have grand passions too :(

I know what you mean Rifke, I was just teasing you a bit there.
But you have a passion for writing I believe? I know it is a bit like semantics to discuss the meaning of the word.
Describing yourself as a damp dishcloth is funny and also ironic as it comes to that grand passion.
Passion is passion.
That passion you have is not of a lesser nature.
Just different.

FYI: it's called butt chin.

Rifke and Qx3, please stay on topic.

If you want to talk about other subjects, you should go to off-topic forum or do it in your conversations function.

Thanks.

If you want to talk about other subjects, you should go to off-topic forum or do it in your conversations function.

Thanks.

Sorry Kewpie,
I will.

Thanks.
That's exactly what I wanted to say. They are constantly off topic in every thread. Blazer shit, personal shit and so on...

Thanks.

Please stay off topic as much as you like. It's refreshing when people disregard the rules. Anyone so concerned with rules on a Morrissey forum, clearly doesn't understand the man and his music.

Please stay off topic as much as you like. It's refreshing when people disregard the rules. Anyone so concerned with rules on a Morrissey forum, clearly doesn't understand the man and his music.

Is that a new rule?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom