TTY: AMERICA'S YEARS OF REFUSAL - "The End Is Nigh" photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner

New TTY

AMERICA'S YEARS OF REFUSAL - true-to-you.net
18 January 2017

39559_unnamed_03.jpg

The End Is Nigh photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner.

Last edited by a moderator:
So he confirms it, he really is a snowflake!

Someone should email Piers Morgan cause he needs to dig into Moz's bones.

'The End Is Nigh'

:straightface:

It is only the start and we will come for the likes of you wherever you may try and hide. Bikers and the KKK and skinheads will once again rule the world and burn libraries and universities everywhere.

Cannot wait for it, see ya.

Like a bad penny, talentless Sam 'Travesty' Rayner and his crappy photoshop 'montages' just keep coming back. He's harder to get rid of than the clap.

i still have faith he'll be assassinated and i look forward to the revelry in the streets that will follow said joyous event
Thus speaks a true snowflake still reeling from defeat. I hope for world war cause the time is ripe now no one gets along so let us see who will live and who will not.

I am tooled up and ready like never before so bring it on.

i still have faith he'll be assassinated and i look forward to the revelry in the streets that will follow said joyous event
That is how I feel about it happening to Moz. It can easily be arranged and you can pay people for that to happen cause he did.

yeah, we know you're a tool

also your words seem like nothing but the product of someone who lives a lacklustre life

There are two people in this world. The ones being who they are and those pretending to having a fabulous life. You cannot see the forest for all those trees.

Those that hate wins the war the others just die and Jesus wept.

Trump is a chaotic man child and for sure can do some damage but I for one, as an American, am more afraid of a republican congress and senate with a blank check to dictate domestic policy back into another epic recession. I will however be happy once he's finally in office and will have to be held responsible for what he does instead of all the things he claims hes gonna do

Sweet baby Johnny Marr, how could he allow such a horrible photoshop to be on display like that? It looks like someone made this by typing with their feet.
I swear I saw Morrissey at the Trump Hotel when I was staying there. Would expect him to stay there since it is magnificent.

There are two people in this world. The ones being who they are and those pretending to having a fabulous life. You cannot see the forest for all those trees.

Those that hate wins the war the others just die and Jesus wept.

only 'two' ? you really gotta be more open minded, the world is full of all kinds of people.

That is how I feel about it happening to Moz. It can easily be arranged and you can pay people for that to happen cause he did.

You just have taken crazy to another level. What is wrong with you.

It is only the start and we will come for the likes of you wherever you may try and hide. Bikers and the KKK and skinheads will once again rule the world and burn libraries and universities everywhere.

Cannot wait for it, see ya.

"Bikers and the KKK and skinheads will once again rule the world"
Again? When was that? They are very dumb people and you can say whatever you like but people with real power are not.
You're just a coward behind a keyboard. A keyboardwarrior.
Oh by the way, I am prepared too and I will eat your heart out because you are a f***ing Nazi and if their is one honourful way to die it is by slashing you to pieces. Whatever may come.
Burn libraries and universities everywhere sounds like IS.
f*** you asshole. You are a half-wit.

C'mon rifke. I like most of your posts, but wishing death on anyone is just not appropriate. (And before everyone goes stir crazy, yes I know, Morrissey has wished death upon the many. Never have liked it). Be well,

This sanctioned (yes, they have to be, you're living on another planet if you thing Mozzer doesn't approve of these things) picture makes me very, very sad. Sad for once what was.

What Morrissey did for the art of making album and single sleeves, etc. inspirational and beautiful cannot be underestimated. How many people do you think looked almost as forward to the new sleeve art as the new music? Probably many, myself included.

To let this happen to his album sleeve artwork is just sad. There is no other word.

I'm starting to miss the Morrissey that grabbed me by the mind and heart and said 'let me take you with me, I will help you'.

Be safe all,

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom