TTY: AMERICA'S YEARS OF REFUSAL - "The End Is Nigh" photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner

New TTY

AMERICA'S YEARS OF REFUSAL - true-to-you.net
18 January 2017

39559_unnamed_03.jpg

The End Is Nigh photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm finally convinced there is no Sam Esty Rayner. It's really just Morrissey learning to use photoshop at our sad expense.

I reckon this is so tame compared to Uncle Steve's portrayal of the old lady president of England and the royal Hillbilly family. His true hatred.

It is only the start and we will come for the likes of you wherever you may try and hide. Bikers and the KKK and skinheads will once again rule the world and burn libraries and universities everywhere.

Cannot wait for it, see ya.

Shut up you drunk Nazi

I really don't understand how people can come out with statements like "Nobody for President" and then moan about evil President Trump. Had people done the responsible thing and the supported Hillary, this nightmare wouldn't be taking place.

I'm finally convinced there is no Sam Esty Rayner. It's really just Morrissey learning to use photoshop at our sad expense.

At our sad expense? You don't have to look at it and, more importantly, you don't have to discuss it on a public forum. Problem solved.

I reckon there was a statement "Morrissey for President" I always thought Moz was born in LA, but he was born in Brit Tin.
Got news for all you foreigners on this board. The KKK hates Nazis and "skinheads". Nazis are Germans and the old Hicks in the South that started the KKK fought Germans during WWII.

Defending any old shit, part 94.

For the record, I don't like any of these horrible photomontages, so I certainly don't defent "any old shit" for the 94th time as you put it. And if I did, it would not be any different than complaining about the same old shit for the 94th time. It's like a broken record.

C'mon rifke. I like most of your posts, but wishing death on anyone is just not appropriate. (And before everyone goes stir crazy, yes I know, Morrissey has wished death upon the many. Never have liked it). Be well,
but i always wish death on people? morrissey does too?! we are twinnnnnnnsssssss! and when it's some slob who is likely going to be responsible for the deaths of countless people, yeah, i think it's appropriate.

For the record, I don't like any of these horrible photomontages, so I certainly don't defent "any old shit" for the 94th time as you put it. And if I did, it would not be any different than complaining about the same old shit for the 94th time. It's like a broken record.
It's a Private Eye reference, you undereducated goon.

I really don't understand how people can come out with statements like "Nobody for President" and then moan about evil President Trump. Had people done the responsible thing and the supported Hillary, this nightmare wouldn't be taking place.

Tomorrow nobody will be president of the D S A when the puppet Donny Fart throws a street party.
Tomorrow the real leader of the D S A will be Vlad ' the lad' Putin. Back in the U S S R pulling Donny's strings. " it's gonna be great " :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

About the end... will Trump be for US what Gorbachov was for URSS? The recognition of the end of a global super power? Who will fill that void of power?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom