TTY: AMERICA'S YEARS OF REFUSAL - "The End Is Nigh" photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner

New TTY

AMERICA'S YEARS OF REFUSAL - true-to-you.net
18 January 2017

39559_unnamed_03.jpg

The End Is Nigh photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner.

Last edited by a moderator:
More dreadful stuff from SER

Perhaps one day he'll stumble on a montage that is smart, clever and amusing. Until then...

It's a Private Eye reference, you undereducated goon.

It's a bit harsh to call someone "undereducated" because they don't read Private Eye. It sells 230,000 copies an issue and, me and you excluded, I can't think that many of those are sold north of the M25.

How can you grab a pussy by the pussy? :)

With your hand?
As demonstrated in the photo-collage?

Good question for the pressconference.
Why did none of those lazy journo's ask that?
Cause they don't bite the hand that feeds?
They only bite the weak and wounded.
They are sure as hell for a great deal responsible for the nightmare to come.
Come Armageddon, come Armageddon, come.

This photo-montage is very bad and I think Moz could do so much better than that, but it seems he doesn't care anymore.

I liked his comment about staying in the same hotel, at the same time so much more.
Never been nearer to an open grave.

With your hand?
As demonstrated in the photo-collage?

Good question for the pressconference.
Why did none of those lazy journo's ask that?
Cause they don't bite the hand that feeds?
They only bite the weak and wounded.
They are sure as hell for a great deal responsible for the nightmare to come.
Come Armageddon, come Armageddon, come.

This photo-montage is very bad and I think Moz could do so much better than that, but it seems he doesn't care anymore.

I liked his comment about staying in the same hotel, at the same time so much more.
Never been nearer to an open grave.
Trump is every journalist's dream. Seems he can't stop himself from feeding them audio/visual material. I remember that during the months leading up to the debates, a well-known "coach" had been called in to prepare him on talking points about the usual topics (economy, foreign policy, etc). The person quit saying that he was un-coachable...had the attention span of a gnat (that's a paraphrase). It'll be an interesting four years.

But QQQ is right. It's a horrible cut and paste, that "photomontage"...YOR is one of my favorite concert shirts. Jake took that photo of M and baby, yes?

i still have faith he'll be assassinated and i look forward to the revelry in the streets that will follow said joyous event

I'd like to see him led out of the White House in handcuffs, publicly humiliated and charged with treason, tax evasion, rape among others. Probably a worse fate for the orange narcissist than death.

Last edited:
Trump is every journalist's dream. Seems he can't stop himself from feeding them audio/visual material. I remember that during the months leading up to the debates, a well-known "coach" had been called in to prepare him on talking points about the usual topics (economy, foreign policy, etc). The person quit saying that he was un-coachable...had the attention span of a gnat (that's a paraphrase). It'll be an interesting four years.

But QQQ is right. It's a horrible cut and paste, that "photomontage"...YOR is one of my favorite concert shirts. Jake took that photo of M and baby, yes?

Possibly an asset for him though. The press spends a lot of time reporting on the outrageous things he says while the more troubling aspects only get surface attention

must be a baby vomit.

I think Rifke is wondering about the silvery looking ornament on his arm right below that of the Donald baby.

I am now realizing baby Donald is pointing with his finger to the ground. Like a reversed up yours signal, secretly and hiding it from his loving, caring, and proud father.
The rebel.

I think Rifke is wondering about the silvery looking ornament on his arm right below that of the Donald baby.

I am now realizing baby Donald is pointing with his finger to the ground. Like a reversed up yours signal, secretly and hiding it from his loving, caring, and proud father.
The rebel.

On his arm ? I always thought it was a psychedelic silver sea slug that fell off a spongy branch of coral plucked from the great subterranean lost x-mass tree of Atlantis...

you know... like a living silver slither of tinsel.

what's on morrisseys arm?

Probably some fake cancer make up for a bit of "woe is me drama" a bit like those fake bleeding plasters on his chest at the Manchester arena. Laugh out loud ! :rofl:
Reckon he'll boycott the D S A from tomorrow onwards when Putin takes control.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I'd like to see him led out of the White House in handcuffs, publicly humiliated and charged with treason, tax evasion, rape among others. Probably a worse fate for the orange narcissist than death.
i dont believe he will ever feel humiliated about anything though, that's the problem. hed still think he was mr. big man. he's that deluded. *sigh* well alright, but can we at least string him up by his toenails, just, you know, for a little while?

When you mentioned rape, tax evasion and treason I assumed you were talking about Shill and Killary Clinton. 'The Don' can't hold a candle to the hijinks of that sociopathic couple.

i still have faith he'll be assassinated and i look forward to the revelry in the streets that will follow said joyous event

If you had the chance to pull the trigger you'd pussy out. ALL TALK NO ACTION!

"Bikers and the KKK and skinheads will once again rule the world"
Again? When was that? They are very dumb people and you can say whatever you like but people with real power are not.
You're just a coward behind a keyboard. A keyboardwarrior.
Oh by the way, I am prepared too and I will eat your heart out because you are a f***ing Nazi and if their is one honourful way to die it is by slashing you to pieces. Whatever may come.
Burn libraries and universities everywhere sounds like IS.
f*** you asshole. You are a half-wit.
C'est ironique, non?

C'est ironique, non?

Oui, c'est ca.
Pour moi.
L' autre "personne" ?
Je ne sais pas certainement.

Je croix c'est dangereux faire des folies á la idéologie des Nazi.
Ironique ou non. :rolleyes:
C' est la question, toujours.
Une réponse vraiment? Egal à la vérité? Jamais! N'est ce pas possible.
Je m'excuse pour mon Francais pauvre.
:thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom