TTY: Berlin sold out; photomontage of David Mozhansen by SER

Morrissey in Berlin - true-to-you.net
14 July 2016

Morrissey's show in Berlin (16 August) has sold out.

38869_moz_sofa.jpg

photomontage of David Mozhansen by SER / Sam Esty Rayner.
--

Bloody hell, TTY has been hijacked. That photo is hilarious. There is no doubt though SER posted this, gramps doesn't stay up that late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely timing by Sam - the world still reeling from 80 people killed in France barely 3 hours ago, and we get this crap.

Morrissey in Berlin - true-to-you.net
14 July 2016

Morrissey's show in Berlin (16 August) has sold out.

38869_moz_sofa.jpg

photomontage of David Mozhansen by SER / Sam Esty Rayner.
--

Bloody hell, TTY has been hijacked. That photo is hilarious. There is no doubt though SER posted this, gramps doesn't stay up that late.
Who dat?!

Ok, I'm sorry. I was embarrassed of my Moz photoshops enough to stop making them. So I can't understand that this kid keeps going. I can't. There's a saying in Spanish that's pertinent, but I don't have an English equivalent :rolleyes:

lmao this pic is so hilarious! how can anyone allow to upload and publish this on tty? it's giving me secondhand embarrassment and i don't usually cares for Sam's "art"

OH C'MON... Fat head Steven and the photoshop f***ups.
Enough is too much.

The term 'sold out' and that visual abomination appear to go together well in this TTY post that escaped vetting.
Even some of his instagram sycophants are grumbling on his instagram post of the same picture.
Being in a privileged position to capture decent(ish) footage of a live gig is one thing, but this amateur image manipulation bodging is embarrassing.
Regards,
FWD

Please elaborate. I bet it's something along the lines of "those poor babies, how could you".

No, I don't have to elaborate. I found your post tasteless and said so, that's it. Such arrogance, that I should elaborate just because *you* want me to.
And don't assume you know what I think ("I bet it's..."). How dare you? Again, so arrogant.

No, I don't have to elaborate. I found your post tasteless and said so, that's it. Such arrogance, that I should elaborate just because *you* want me to.
And don't assume you know what I think ("I bet it's..."). How dare you? Again, so arrogant.

And there we have it. Zero rationalisation. Just because "I said so".

And there we have it. Zero rationalisation. Just because "I said so".

What are you talking about?! I found it distasteful. Me. My opinion.
You made fun of a disease that kills people. And I found it distasteful. That's all the "rationalisation" you need, and more than you're entitled to. Who are you to dictate to me what I find distasteful?

You really are a horrible, horrible man. Horrible.

You made fun of a disease that kills people. And I found it distasteful. That's all the "rationalisation" you need, and more than you're entitled to. Who are you to dictate to me what I find distasteful?

You can think what you like. It makes not one jot of difference to my life. Enjoy your simmering outrage. Oh, and that Steve Hughes video, which you clearly haven't watched, will explain why you're an idiot. Have a day.

He definitely is. He continues to feel the urge to urinate even over the most neutral and positive postings, just because 'he can'. Absolutely vile and disgusting creature.

I laughed.

He's not making fun of the disease but the silly picture you PC pillock.

I bet you think Pinhead by The Ramones is distasteful as well.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom