TTY: Bombing Syria Is None Of Your Business - art piece by Sam Esty Rayner

An anonymous person sends the link:

Bombing Syria Is None Of Your Business - true-to-you.net
4 December 2015

art_piece_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

art piece by Sam Esty Rayner
Morrissey, Asuncion, 4 December 2015

It just struck me that (besides everything else) this nonsense is being advocated and encouraged by the man who took such care over colours, fonts, and quality of image on Smiths sleeves. It's indicative, again, of a person genuinely losing their marbles. I feel sadness about that.

"Art piece" courtesy of a basic online image editor available to anyone and easy enough for Morrissey's nephew (and I) to use.

http://georgethe23rd.blogspot.com

You make zero sense. This is as good as anything Andy Warhol did. Your statement has no logic as a paint brush is available to virtually everyone too. The difference between artists is illustrated below. You sound jealous, envious and desperate for people to go to your blog. Sam is talented and you're not. End of.

Your painting:
paint-2013-005.jpg

Van Gogh's painting:
1280px-Van_Gogh_-_Starry_Night_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

This is utter shit.

Yes, we've seen your art.

This is not art. It's putting text on a picture. Not sure what of my 'art' you're referring to. I'm not an artist. I f*** around with images and text when the mood takes me. All you see above is something anyone with any programme could cobble together in 5 minutes. I'll find some examples of my 'art' when I get home. This is not art. It's shit. But look Jamie, don't let that stop you from flying into a partisan rant.

No, really?

Isn't it good that we got their opinions on this? When I saw this on the main page I was like "oh I wonder if Benny and Uncleskinny will like it?! I reckon they will love it!" And then I clicked in here and find out that they actually don't like it!

See, yes, it is just...well, I mean a kid with MS Paint could do that in about 3 minutes. But the point is, my real first initial response when I saw this was "eh, that's crap, whatever". I don't feel the need to come in and tell the Internet what my thoughts are on it. But of course they do. Again, ego-fuelled and agenda driven.

I think that if Morrissey wishes to boost the confidence, of his obviously untalented nephew, then he should. However, each time I see an "art piece" by Sam Esty Rainer I sense only public humiliation. Very little thought seems to go into the development of this 'art'. This one hasn't even bothered to marry the finger gestures. Lazy. And with so much online content it would have been a breeze. Please someone give him an etch a sketch. These TTT photo diary pieces are becoming more ludicrous by the day.

Isn't it good that we got their opinions on this? When I saw this on the main page I was like "oh I wonder if Benny and Uncleskinny will like it?! I reckon they will love it!" And then I clicked in here and find out that they actually don't like it!

See, yes, it is just...well, I mean a kid with MS Paint could do that in about 3 minutes. But the point is, my real first initial response when I saw this was "eh, that's crap, whatever". I don't feel the need to come in and tell the Internet what my thoughts are on it. But of course they do. Again, ego-fuelled and agenda driven.

Which of course is completely different to someone coming on this site and having a go at named users as they have many times before. Totally not agenda - driven. Glad we got that sorted.

This is not art. It's putting text on a picture. Not sure what of my 'art' you're referring to. I'm not an artist. I f*** around with images and text when the mood takes me. All you see above is something anyone with any programme could cobble together in 5 minutes. I'll find some examples of my 'art' when I get home. This is not art. It's shit. But look Jamie, don't let that stop you from flying into a partisan rant.

You will never stop me.

I wasn't aware you were any authority on art. Excuse me. From now on, everyone refer to UncleStupid about what art is and isn't. A partisan rant is definitely more interesting than a "This is utter shit" comment that no one cares about.

More to the point, why are you so jealous of Morrissey and his nephew? Is it because your band never took off? Or was it because you were exposed as the charlatan that your are at the Star & Garter many moons ago. Is it the fact that you've become bitter and jealous in your old age? Are you and your fellow solow club members still hurt for being excommunicated? I mean really, what is it?

Morrissey is the greatest artist of ALL TIME, that's not partisan, it is FACT and I have evidence supporting it, do you to the contrary? Nope, you have nothing. All you have is proof of years and years of being a leech on Morrissey's career, rejected, dejected and disrespected, not to mention mind-molested. Don't be jealous, accept it.

Nope, not hope.

giphy.gif

You will never stop me.

I wasn't aware you were any authority on art. Excuse me. From now on, everyone refer to UncleStupid about what art is and isn't. A partisan rant is definitely more interesting than a "This is utter shit" comment that no one cares about.

More to the point, why are you so jealous of Morrissey and his nephew? Is it because your band never took off? Or was it because you were exposed as the charlatan that your are at the Star & Garter many moons ago. Is it the fact that you've become bitter and jealous in your old age? Are you and your fellow solow club members still hurt for being excommunicated? I mean really, what is it?

Morrissey is the greatest artist of ALL TIME, that's not partisan, it is FACT and I have evidence supporting it, do you to the contrary? Nope, you have nothing. All you have is proof of years and years of being a leech on Morrissey's career, rejected, dejected and disrespected, not to mention mind-molested. Don't be jealous, accept it.

Nope, not hope.

giphy.gif

There we go. Didn't take long to draw out the ad-homs. After all, it's all you have left. Keep it up and you'll stand a good chance of being banned. Yet again. Bad troll is bad.

Whether the pictures have any artistic worth is down to each viewer.

In my opinion its ultimately the internet equivalent to pinning a kid's drawing to the fridge with a magnet.

I think by and large Sammy's "film work" would make a San Fernando Valley cameraman cringe.

There we go. Didn't take long to draw out the ad-homs. After all, it's all you have left. Keep it up and you'll stand a good chance of being banned. Yet again. Bad troll is bad.

anigif_enhanced-27029-1433161408-7.gif

- - - Updated - - -

60261928ca5f2878b4707a5e086850fae0419199619854f41444fc11faf79756.0.jpg

Well, nothing against that but my main issue is, again, that it is on the front page. Why? It's hardly worth to be mentioned at all but certainly not on the front page as "important news".

Which of course is completely different to someone coming on this site and having a go at named users as they have many times before. Totally not agenda - driven. Glad we got that sorted.

Pretty different, yeah. The site isn't actually called Uncleskinny-solo as much as you'd like it to be. I actually visit because I still enjoy the artist it's supposed to be about. But all you see are people who have nothing better to do with their time shitting up every.single.thread. I guess I'm trying to prove a point, the fact you're even noticing that I'm making these comments is a testament to how often these comments need to be made to point out the people on here doing nothing but trolling.

pretty different, yeah. The site isn't actually called uncleskinny-solo as much as you'd like it to be. I actually visit because i still enjoy the artist it's supposed to be about. But all you see are people who have nothing better to do with their time shitting up every.single.thread. I guess i'm trying to prove a point, the fact you're even noticing that i'm making these comments is a testament to how often these comments need to be made to point out the people on here doing nothing but trolling.

q.e.d

This is as good as anything Andy Warhol did.

I've never been a great fan of Warhol, but the idea Morrissey's little familial bowel parasite is anything other than a talent free vacuum is ludicrous. Remember that Kiss Me A Lot video where he ruined a thoughtful piece about two birds wiggling about in lingerie by inserting an old, bald bloke and a pub band playing a song which would struggle to match "The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round" for lyrical insight? Unforgivable.

Morrissey complains about the nepotism of the Royal Family, yet thinks "Etsy", that drooling brain donor, is in some way a visual artist. A clearer indication of the collapse in quality across Morrissey's output, written, sung or spoken, it would be hard to imagine.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom