TTY: British politics this week

Does the Smiths come up in every session, so weird.:crazy:

UsA version

No commentary from Mozzer? Maybe he's finally coming around to the idea that Cameron is more than a blood-thirsty hunter/carnivore and actually represents his ideas on Brexit. :oops:

Maybe the British Parliament should have their meetings at a karaoke bar. It's a slap in a face to the working class people of Britain. They work hard while their leaders are having a silly chat about the lyrics of the Smiths. What a fussing shame.

I wonder what's Trumps favorite Smiths song

I live in the UK and have read that he is struggling to raise funds for his Presidential campaign, so maybe its a case of "You just haven't earned it, baby" or "I started something I couldn't finish".

"each time you vote you support the process" Not this time, mt8! As usual, numpty thicko Morrissey is late to the Brexit party.

I live in the UK and have read that he is struggling to raise funds for his Presidential campaign, so maybe its a case of "You just haven't earned it, baby" or "I started something I couldn't finish".

Darn you beat me to the haven't earned it yet comment. Yes he's having a bunch of trouble. First donors don't really think he's got a good chance of winning or that he even has a chance of advancing any cause in defeat. Secondly he draws a salary from his campaigne and uses money at his own businesses and not at a discount and has also been unwilling to show that he's forgiven the loans to his campaigne so donors are worried I imagine that he's just gonna pay himself back with donation money in one form or many. He also doesn't run a great campaigne so they might also just be afraid he'd waste it terribly. It's hasn't gone well for him on the money front

British politics this week.

tumblr_ncx8gwd4Jo1tq4of6o1_500.gif

:straightface:
Music moves the world, politicians can't even dance.

Actually I'm pretty sure I spotted David Cameron at the last Smiths disco at the Star & Garter. He had his shirt off, and was extremely drunk and sweaty, kept waving a bunch of gladioli around and screaming out requests for 'Tony the Pony' (which the DJ ignored). I have to admit though, for a Conservative, he could dance pretty well. He did pretty much the whole routine from the 'November Spawned a Monster' video before his security goons shuffled him out of the fire exit and back to Downing Street.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom