TTY: British politics this week

I also agree, i wonder if he even lost interest in touring? I hope he hasn't and still plans to this late summer, fall in the US.

British politics this week.

tumblr_ncx8gwd4Jo1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Now Britain gets to run its own affairs like nearly every other nation in the world does except the remaining members of the EU. It's going to be great.

TTY is essentially Sam's Morrissey fanzine now.

I think you're spot on here ! The talented one had it all plotted out when he hosted Steven a couple of years ago posting a picture of Stevie under the Crimbo tree. After this period TTY became even shitter than it normally was.
So what actually happened to the ultra fan Miss Julia Riley ? Where is she ? The last time I recall hearing of her name was when Surface bumped into her in a lift on the ' black curtain ' tour.
Has Steven gagged her ?:cool: Is she now a certain annoying poster on here ?:eek:
I smell rats and fish in camp Steven. Somebody out there knows what's going on, and I believe it's only a matter of time now before the truth comes out.
If you have any information on Miss Riley or her whereabouts do get in touch, you can post anonymously if you wish here on solo-crime-stoppers. We'll keep, you updated as the investigation continues.
And remember don't have nightmares.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I think you're spot on here ! The talented one had it all plotted out when he hosted Steven a couple of years ago posting a picture of Stevie under the Crimbo tree. After this period TTY became even shitter than it normally was.
So what actually happened to the ultra fan Miss Julia Riley ? Where is she ? The last time I recall hearing of her name was when Surface bumped into her in a lift on the ' black curtain ' tour.
Has Steven gagged her ?:cool: Is she now a certain annoying poster on here ?:eek:
I smell rats and fish in camp Steven. Somebody out there knows what's going on, and I believe it's only a matter of time now before the truth comes out.
If you have any information on Miss Riley or her whereabouts do get in touch, you can post anonymously if you wish here on solo-crime-stoppers. We'll keep, you updated as the investigation continues.
And remember don't have nightmares.

Unfortunately, it is not surprising that Julia has seemingly been dealt the fate that so many satellites in Morrissey's universe have experienced. Her gravitational pull must have weakened to the point that she has spun off into the outer reaches of his galaxy.

It appears from all facts and findings that you have a better chance of staying on a mechanized bar bull ride than maintaining your position in his inner circle. Now Sammy seems to be holding the TTY reins. I see TTY as the missile at the end of Dr. Strangelove with SER riding it to the bitter end.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it is not surprising that Julia has seemingly been dealt the fate that so many satellites in Morrissey's universe have experienced. Her gravitational pull must have weakened to the point that she has spun off into the out reaches of his galaxy.

It appears from all facts and findings that you have a better chance of staying on a mechanized bar bull ride than maintaining your position in his inner circle. Now Sammy seems to be holding the TTY reins. I see TTY as the missile at the end of Dr. Strangelove with SER riding it to the bitter end.

Well she also got older and might just not have the time etc. she's still at a lot of the shows isn't she. Sam is young and probably just has more time to kill

Well she also got older and might just not have the time etc. she's still at a lot of the shows isn't she. Sam is young and probably just has more time to kill

But that is just it. He is killing his website. Moz shows no interest in the whole site. Why? His legacy needs to be protected. Sam is ruining it. Why doesn't he see that? He deserves better.

But that is just it. He is killing his website. Moz shows no interest in the whole site. Why? His legacy needs to be protected. Sam is ruining it. Why doesn't he see that? He deserves better.

Eh he probably doesn't care all that much. His legacy is in his music and is enduring in the hearts and minds of many people young and old. I don't think a mostly ignored website is gonna change that one way or the other and doesn't matter much. At least not to me. Hell be judged j. The future by the music he leaves behind and not his inaTtention to a campsite official or not. That said there are plenty of other sites with pictures and interviews etc out there. So he doesn't have some direct connection to his fans which might suck for us I dont think it'll matter much in how he's remembered

Unfortunately, it is not surprising that Julia has seemingly been dealt the fate that so many satellites in Morrissey's universe have experienced. Her gravitational pull must have weakened to the point that she has spun off into the outer reaches of his galaxy.

It's not Julia's webzine anymore !
There's no need to be kind to her
She's been stabbed in the back
Just like everybody else does ! ! ! !

(Fade out into your arsenal batman base n drums intro with gusto, enter the talented one !)

With no record deal on the horizon
Your gonna need a talented promoter on your side
Oh just give me a break Uncle Steven
Your gonna need Gary Barlow on your side

And here I am ! (We can rule the world)
Oh well you don't seem very pleased Uncle Steve ! ! ! ! ! ! !

(Fade into the Nephew on the payroll, lol :laughing:)

Note left !

'Julia you r no longer in camp Morris '

Oh Steven your such a clown please ! Stop it ! :rofl: my tummy is hurting from laughing :rofl:

Morrissey's submitting links to his most hated website now?

Well spotted, you are correct.
It's nothing to worry about though. Apart from being a Luddite Steven has his issues which he deals/copes/manages with in "his own special way" so to speak.

Keep calm and be entertained it's huge fun and laughter :popcorn::laughing::rofl:

Like :thumbsup:. Most informative :handfist:

It's not Julia's webzine anymore !
There's no need to be kind to her
She's been stabbed in the back
Just like everybody else does ! ! ! !

(Fade out into your arsenal batman base n drums intro with gusto, enter the talented one !)

With no record deal on the horizon
Your gonna need a talented promoter on your side
Oh just give me a break Uncle Steven
Your gonna need Gary Barlow on your side

Oh well you don't seem very pleased Uncle Steve ! ! ! ! ! ! !

(Fade into the Nephew on the payroll, lol :laughing:)

Note left !

'Julia you r no longer in camp Morris '

Oh Steven your such a clown please ! Stop it ! :rofl: my tummy is hurting from laughing :rofl:

Benny you've done it again with the "your/you're"
You're doing it on purpose now.
You're gonna get some stick for this you know.

BtBB

:thumbsdown:Dislike

Due to the way the True2Nobody machine now operates under its current regime to get its propaganda messages posted on and across morrissey-solo.com ( please do not support the process). It shall now be referred to as the PROXYZINE.

So he doesn't have some direct connection to his fans which might suck for us I dont think it'll matter much in how he's remembered

True but what a waste of a platform to share more than ramblings and odd pointless one off splatters. Although TTY does seem to mirror his personality so it makes sense in this regard. The music will always be the base, but he could have built so much more if he wanted.

True but what a waste of a platform to share more than ramblings and odd pointless one off splatters. Although TTY does seem to mirror his personality so it makes sense in this regard. The music will always be the base, but he could have built so much more if he wanted.

Yeah but it's not like he made it or anything. It was made by people he likes and just gave it an official decree and uses it rom time to time or more likely when people ask him to. I don't know, I don't think about it very much honestly or ever go there. If he says somethigng of interest it usually pops up in laces like pitchfork and other music news sites

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom