TTY: Buenos Aires - Morrissey statement on Buenos Aires Dec. 9 show and Madonna; Jesse Tobias photo

An anonymous person sends the link:

Buenos Aires - true-to-you.net
10 December 2015

Photograph below of Jesse Tobias with two audience members after Morrissey's 9th December show at the Opera Theater. Many rows of seats were smashed during the show, and the band described it as one of the best of their lives.
Meanwhile, McDonna, wearing a dead animal on her head, sings out-of-tune on the streets of Paris to 60 people ... who offer fake applause ... and this rotates on the UK television news as worthy of national interest. The world is indeed full of crashing bores ...

Morrissey
Buenos Aires
10 December 2015

buenos_aires.jpg

Morrissey in 1989 in response to the question what his catalyst was to become a pop star "With me, it was a sense of being overlooked (before fame)"

From Yes, I Am Blind "Yes, I am blind. No, I can't see the good things, just the bad things."

Morrissey in 2012 "The most insane thing I do is never to bask in attainments. This is wrong, I know, because if you achieve then you should allow yourself to enjoy, but I greet each day as if nothing has ever happened for the good. It keeps me level, but it's obviously insane. I don't put this answer forward as a matter of logic. It isn't."

Maybe people, especially here, shouldn't dismiss EVERYTHING he says in interviews as lies. Then we might learn something. Most of the issues Moz has aren't exclusive to him. Many people around the world, people like you and I, search desperatly for recognition and praise and try to get it one way or another. Nobody choses to be like that. I mean, I have a friend, who is very successful in her job and is loved and respected by everyone there but it doesn't provide her satisfaction because she wants all of that from a specific person, her mother. It distresses her most of her days.

The world IS indeed full of crashing bores. The posts on TTY are fast becoming a genuine worry.
As a fan I am keen to see/hear/know what is going on with Morrissey but posts like this (and lots of recent posts) rankle. In the days before the internet I had little idea what Morrissey was doing between tours and the release of albums. What I knew of tours consisted of what I experienced live and what little was covered in such illustrious rags as NME. Back then, I wanted to know more. Now that I know what the reality of what ‘more’ is I want less, considerably less.

To Morrissey, and his dreaded army of spiteful trolls, in 2016 please, please, please give us less nonsense. Morrissey: news on that new LP. Desist with the quasi-political statements. Trolls, you know who you are. Your life and mine would be so much the better if you all stopped posting hateful comments about someone you clearly dislike. Are your lives really so empty?

He just desperately wants recognition from his home country. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't blame him for that. I don't really think that the recognition he gets in other countries can make up for that. I mean, the reviews from this South American tour are glowing but he is still concerned about the UK. The sad thing is, that there is nothing he can do to make that relationship better. Even if he would be completely silent for 5 years it wouldn't change a thing. The damage is long been done, and I think he's perfectly aware of it. Madonna, of course, has nothing to do with any of the above, but ... well, you know.

In 2004 Morrissey's comeback was facilitated because of a pre-existing scene in which he and artists from a similar era were touted as a major influence by new and emerging bands, most of which aren't as prominent any more: Franz Ferdinand, Bloc Party, Ordinary Boys (named after a Moz track, of course) Kaiser Chiefs and many others. The NME running cover stories where new bands were interviewing their influences. The way people consume music had changed because of iTunes and it was new and novel. The old guard mingled with the new.

A decade plus later and the scene is dead. It's all hip hop and chip tunes and Moz records won't sell without any momentum that was prominent before.

This coupled with Morrissey's notoriety as a difficult artist to work with and recent spats with major labels, and a reluctance to sign with indies means that it's unlikely to happen anytime soon.

If Scott Walker - an artist with history of a mainstream career that dwarfs Moz's in terms of popularity - can sign to 4AD and put out acclaimed records to moderate success, why can't Moz do this as well?

I believe commerce is more important to Morrissey than art. There is no concept, no thread to Morrissey's album. They're all just a bunch of songs. Making money is more important to Morrissey, seemingly, than creating a piece of art that perhaps might not generate a massive profit. A label like Domino or Matador would be a perfect fit for Moz and would probably nurse creativity but it'll never happen

Morrissey should go to the streets of Paris and sing an acoustic version of 'Margaret on the Guillotine'. Sing along everyone!

And people like you
Make me feel so old inside
Please die

In 2004 Morrissey's comeback was facilitated because of a pre-existing scene in which he and artists from a similar era were touted as a major influence by new and emerging bands, most of which aren't as prominent any more: Franz Ferdinand, Bloc Party, Ordinary Boys (named after a Moz track, of course) Kaiser Chiefs and many others. The NME running cover stories where new bands were interviewing their influences. The way people consume music had changed because of iTunes and it was new and novel. The old guard mingled with the new.

A decade plus later and the scene is dead. It's all hip hop and chip tunes and Moz records won't sell without any momentum that was prominent before.

This coupled with Morrissey's notoriety as a difficult artist to work with and recent spats with major labels, and a reluctance to sign with indies means that it's unlikely to happen anytime soon.

If Scott Walker - an artist with history of a mainstream career that dwarfs Moz's in terms of popularity - can sign to 4AD and put out acclaimed records to moderate success, why can't Moz do this as well?

I believe commerce is more important to Morrissey than art. There is no concept, no thread to Morrissey's album. They're all just a bunch of songs. Making money is more important to Morrissey, seemingly, than creating a piece of art that perhaps might not generate a massive profit. A label like Domino or Matador would be a perfect fit for Moz and would probably nurse creativity but it'll never happen

Well observed regarding 2004.
l do not believe the commerce aspect though.
He has countless ways to make money and seldom takes advantage.
Just copying Pearl Jam and now Springsteen by releasing each night of the tour on itunes et al would boost revenue.
regards,
FWD

Well observed regarding 2004.
l do not believe the commerce aspect though.
He has countless ways to make money and seldom takes advantage.
Just copying Pearl Jam and now Springsteen by releasing each night of the tour on itunes et al would boost revenue.
regards,
FWD

Moz simply is obsessed with major labels. Their history, the artists on it, the imagination of his name attached to these labels and therefore to these artists. But "simply" is probably the wrong word to use here. I mean he really is obsessed, as in "unhealthy obsession". And we should know how he can get obsessed with people and things. I don't think he could ever explain it rationally to anybody. I also think that he seldom takes advantage. I mean, he knows people in the industry, people who work at the Brit Awards, at radio stations, at the BBC. Why doesn't he use these contacts?

watched that 'McDonna' video.. I don't understand why she has resorted to busking on the streets(?) Can't she just sell that coat or something...she still makes records.. right? Weird.

I don't think it's 'worthy of national interest'... But she does need help.

Madonna was in the right place at the right time and just after her sold out concert. Yes, her hat was awful, but she is wise enough to no put her show in the bottom of her list, she's so wise to no publish a list of favourite concerts and probably she'll have a record deal for the rest of here life. Would you be so kind enough to say to your idol that the rythm of the life is not ranting around and it's time to play new songs? Thank you.

A recent comment by Noel Gallagher which people like Kevin Cummins regard as "brilliant" on twitter. God, imagine Moz wording it like that. There would be outrage.

CV8LWeaXAAAGfQf.jpg

It's funny Morrissey is all proud of his fan ripping up seats and his No 1 exposing kids to second hand smoke. If Jesse was smoking in front of a cow I'm sure Morrissey would gone mental.
#kidslivesmatter

Which of these do you think Morrissey would prefer?:
A) Screaming younger fans who come to his concerts and sing along with enthusiasm and passion to every word of his songs, including all of his solo material (You Have Killed Me live last night:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WUYi6jN6gds) or

B) Middle aged Yorkshire men sat in their bedrooms wanking themselves off as they listen to their Meat is Murder album from 30 years ago, having not seen him in concert for years.

He doesn't want you, 'P.'. He doesn't need you, 'P.'. You are a nobody. A nothing. You are meaningless and irrelevant.

Back to your masturbation, old son.

Sandi Toxic

Hello Rat, how's the tail swinging?

Which of these do you think Morrissey would prefer?:
A) Screaming younger fans who come to his concerts and sing along with enthusiasm and passion to every word of his songs, including all of his solo material (You Have Killed Me live last night:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WUYi6jN6gds) or

B) Middle aged Yorkshire men sat in their bedrooms wanking themselves off as they listen to their Meat is Murder album from 30 years ago, having not seen him in concert for years.

He doesn't want you, 'P.'. He doesn't need you, 'P.'. You are a nobody. A nothing. You are meaningless and irrelevant.

Back to your masturbation, old son.

Sandi Toxic

o no. the blue rose dude. said he was retiring from posting to himself on the 'blog' but didnt specify he was doing so to troll here. just what the doctor ordered

All the millions of people who buy Madonna's records and go to her arena tours are 'fake' as well. They are all actors hired by the British Royal Family, as part of their campaign to keep Morrissey down, unlike the 'genuine' Moz fans (particularly the South American ones).

I get the impression that it's not so much money per se, but Morrissey wants - nay - believes he deserves - to be adored by the entire human race. So putting out an artistically great album that only sells a few thousand copies holds no interest from him. He desperately wants to be number 1, and sell out huge arena tours, with kids ripping up their seats and hounding him in his hotel room. Every album is a desperate plea for adoration and attention - as are all his TTY posts. They are desperately, tragically needy - everything about them screams: 'you must love me, you must love ME!'. His narcissism is completely off the rails, and always has been.

Curious how the cigarette Jesse is holding is conveniently cropped out. The hypocrisy & jealousy is real.

‘Today Labour’s vegan shadow environment secretary Kerry McCarthy has come under fire for comments she has made about meat'.

"meat should be treated in exactly the same way as tobacco with public campaigns to stop people eating it"’

'Kerry McCarthy defends saying that meat-eaters should be treated like smokers'

Today’s #vegan month option in parliament – quinoa spring rolls with broccoli and udon noodles. pic.twitter.com/Y2PKXCOKIK

— Kerry McCarthy MP (@KerryMP) November 5, 2014

http://blogs.new.spectator.co.uk/20...t-meat-eaters-should-be-treated-like-smokers/

Secondhand Smoke Harms Pets and Wildlife

"Just two cigarettes ingested by a puppy can be lethal. Cigarette butt litter not only contaminates our environment, but also endangers wildlife as well as our four-legged family members who may inhale or accidentally ingest these toxic products. Cigarette butt litter is the most common type of litter collected along beaches. Unfortunately, wildlife such as fish, birds, whales, and other marine mammals, have fallen victim to ingestion of cigarette butt litter, as evidenced by necropsies of stomach contents"

http://www.hsvma.org/secondhand_smoke_harms_pets_and_wildlife

Is that a cruelty free cigarette that Jesse is smoking? Probably not, so why is it okay for him to smoke and be a close friend, but Madonna is a crashing bore for wearing a coat trimmed in fur? Look, I don't support wearing fur at all, but in my eyes Jesse is just as wrong as Madonna in this case.

Other than that, glad it was a great show...

"Why cigarette butts threaten to stub out marine life

With cigarette filters made up of tiny pieces of plastic capable of causing untold damage to marine life, banning them could be one answer"

http://www.theguardian.com/sustaina...arette-butts-threaten-to-stub-out-marine-life

"Save the Fish: Keep your planet clean! Stop Plastic Pollution in
The Ocean"

Last edited by a moderator:
All the millions of people who buy Madonna's records and go to her arena tours are 'fake' as well. They are all actors hired by the British Royal Family, as part of their campaign to keep Morrissey down, unlike the 'genuine' Moz fans (particularly the South American ones).

I get the impression that it's not so much money per se, but Morrissey wants - nay - believes he deserves - to be adored by the entire human race. So putting out an artistically great album that only sells a few thousand copies holds no interest from him. He desperately wants to be number 1, and sell out huge arena tours, with kids ripping up their seats and hounding him in his hotel room. Every album is a desperate plea for adoration and attention - as are all his TTY posts. They are desperately, tragically needy - everything about them screams: 'you must love me, you must love ME!'. His narcissism is completely off the rails, and always has been.

You comment is so true it hurts tbh. Like he obviously craves for the adoration other pop stars get and i dislike Madonna and everything, but his statement was unnecessary

- - - Updated - - -

We can always rely on them....

including yours ;)

Madonna is in the news because she's singing for free, news outfits like selfless acts from stars. "Look they're just like us!" Can you imagine Morrissey standing around singing for free on any occasion? I can't. There always has to be an exchange of money or no song.

Last edited:
Madonna's a globalist devil, like Bono. They do as they're told. Shady is as shady does.
Rip n' tear, Moz. Rip n' tear.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom