TTY: Buenos Aires - Morrissey statement on Buenos Aires Dec. 9 show and Madonna; Jesse Tobias photo

An anonymous person sends the link:

Buenos Aires - true-to-you.net
10 December 2015

Photograph below of Jesse Tobias with two audience members after Morrissey's 9th December show at the Opera Theater. Many rows of seats were smashed during the show, and the band described it as one of the best of their lives.
Meanwhile, McDonna, wearing a dead animal on her head, sings out-of-tune on the streets of Paris to 60 people ... who offer fake applause ... and this rotates on the UK television news as worthy of national interest. The world is indeed full of crashing bores ...

Morrissey
Buenos Aires
10 December 2015

buenos_aires.jpg

Another sad example of Morrissey's descent into indescribably petty, desperate attention demanding behaviour. This is the mindset of a person who has lived in his own particular world for years and can not properly perceive reality. I'm curious why the press hasn't questioned his sanity.

Hoorah for property destruction!

A row of yelping girlies outside the hotel! Ripped-up seats! Kids. KIDS with the band, not middle-aged Smiths fans! This stuff is happening, daddio, it's like Shea Stadium all over again, but in countries where he hasn't toured for ages and ages.

How can record companies fail to spend THEIR money on such a phenomenon?

Last edited:
Curious how the cigarette Jesse is holding is conveniently cropped out. The hypocrisy & jealousy is real.

If this generation of Argentinainans can destroy rows of seats and slaughter 1,000 cows a day, maybe they can put all that aggression into beating the Brits in a war now. Anonymous-

Is that a cruelty free cigarette that Jesse is smoking? Probably not, so why is it okay for him to smoke and be a close friend, but Madonna is a crashing bore for wearing a coat trimmed in fur? Look, I don't support wearing fur at all, but in my eyes Jesse is just as wrong as Madonna in this case.

Other than that, glad it was a great show...

Last edited by a moderator:
He just desperately wants recognition from his home country. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't blame him for that. I don't really think that the recognition he gets in other countries can make up for that. I mean, the reviews from this South American tour are glowing but he is still concerned about the UK. The sad thing is, that there is nothing he can do to make that relationship better. Even if he would be completely silent for 5 years it wouldn't change a thing. The damage is long been done, and I think he's perfectly aware of it. Madonna, of course, has nothing to do with any of the above, but ... well, you know.

Is that a cruelty free cigarette that Jesse is smoking? Probably not, so why is it okay for him to smoke and be a close friend, but Madonna is a crashing bore for wearing a coat trimmed in fur? Look, I don't support wearing fur at all, but in my eyes Jesse is just as wrong as Madonna in this case.

Other than that, glad it was a great show...

Morrissey Q&A from 2005. Maybe it answers your question.

What qualities do you admire in a person?
It would be easy to say such things as honesty or loyalty, and so on - but the fact is that if you like someone you'll forgive them of almost any kind of indescretion.

I think this very true. I have friends with a completely different lifestyle or some I constantly argue with over different opinions but I love them dearly.

watched that 'McDonna' video.. I don't understand why she has resorted to busking on the streets(?) Can't she just sell that coat or something...she still makes records.. right? Weird.

I don't think it's 'worthy of national interest'... But she does need help.

You should hear her play piano.

I almost started to believe you believed "we weren't there," and "we can't really know," and "all these hateful assumptions," but it's clear that these only apply to Morrissey.
And "she still makes records...right?" Errr, and he still doesn't...right? :D

A row of yelping girlies outside the hotel! Ripped-up seats! Kids. KIDS with the band, not middle-aged Smiths fans! This stuff is happening, daddio, it's like Shea Stadium all over again, but in countries where he hasn't toured for ages and ages.

Which of these do you think Morrissey would prefer?:
A) Screaming younger fans who come to his concerts and sing along with enthusiasm and passion to every word of his songs, including all of his solo material (You Have Killed Me live last night:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WUYi6jN6gds) or

B) Middle aged Yorkshire men sat in their bedrooms wanking themselves off as they listen to their Meat is Murder album from 30 years ago, having not seen him in concert for years.

He doesn't want you, 'P.'. He doesn't need you, 'P.'. You are a nobody. A nothing. You are meaningless and irrelevant.

Back to your masturbation, old son.

Sandi Toxic

An anonymous person sends the link:

Buenos Aires - true-to-you.net
10 December 2015

Photograph below of Jesse Tobias with two audience members after Morrissey's 9th December show at the Opera Theater. Many rows of seats were smashed during the show, and the band described it as one of the best of their lives.
Meanwhile, McDonna, wearing a dead animal on her head, sings out-of-tune on the streets of Paris to 60 people ... who offer fake applause ... and this rotates on the UK television news as worthy of national interest. The world is indeed full of crashing bores ...

Morrissey
Buenos Aires

10 December 2015

buenos_aires.jpg

"In an attempt to jump off the bandwagon that left the station last year, Morrissey took advantage of an event he was participating at for PETA on July 9th to verbally trash Madonna. His comments were targeted towards recent attempts by Madonna to adopt David Banda from Malawi.
Although Madonna has received a lot of criticism throughout her quest to adopt David, Morrissey’s comments appear to have hit a new low. His declaration that

“I wouldn’t be surprised if she made that African boy she adopted into a coat and wore him for 15 minutes, then threw it away,”
touched off a heated response from the Madonna camp.

“In an attempt to trash Madonna, he revealed himself,”
a rep for the singer fired back in a statement to Us Weekly.

“What kind of a person could even call up such imagery and words?”

As reported yesterday by the Gossip Girls, the head of the child welfare system in Malawi is already living with the family to conduct a home assessment. While we do not think that Morrissey’s comment had anything to do with the visit, it's good to see that at least the appropriate authorities are weighing in on the subject... not washed up has-beens desperate for a little publicity."

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/morrissey-takes-on-madonna-201388

Madonna and Son David Honor Paris Terror Victims in Moving Surprise Performance

http://www.people.com/article/madonna-performance-memorial-paris

CV00wJjW4AABlAy.jpg "f*** MORRISSEY"

https://www.facebook.com/pages/f***-Morrissey/261920560503452

Madonna 'Like a Prayer' [Acoustic Performance at Place de la République, Paris]

Im singing some songs in place de la republique. Meet me there now
#Paris
. #rightnow #aftershow
2764.png
#rebelheartour 12:52 AM - 10 Dec 2015

Madonna - Ghosttown LIVE MIC FEED REAL VOICE (No Autotune)

Last edited by a moderator:
He just desperately wants recognition from his home country. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't blame him for that. I don't really think that the recognition he gets in other countries can make up for that. I mean, the reviews from this South American tour are glowing but he is still concerned about the UK. The sad thing is, that there is nothing he can do to make that relationship better. Even if he would be completely silent for 5 years it wouldn't change a thing. The damage is long been done, and I think he's perfectly aware of it. Madonna, of course, has nothing to do with any of the above, but ... well, you know.

"In an attempt to jump off the bandwagon that left the station last year, Morrissey took advantage of an event he was participating at for PETA on July 9th to verbally trash Madonna. His comments were targeted towards recent attempts by Madonna to adopt David Banda from Malawi.
Although Madonna has received a lot of criticism throughout her quest to adopt David, Morrissey’s comments appear to have hit a new low. His declaration that

“I wouldn’t be surprised if she made that African boy she adopted into a coat and wore him for 15 minutes, then threw it away,”
touched off a heated response from the Madonna camp.

“In an attempt to trash Madonna, he revealed himself,”
a rep for the singer fired back in a statement to Us Weekly.

“What kind of a person could even call up such imagery and words?”

As reported yesterday by the Gossip Girls, the head of the child welfare system in Malawi is already living with the family to conduct a home assessment. While we do not think that Morrissey’s comment had anything to do with the visit, it's good to see that at least the appropriate authorities are weighing in on the subject... not washed up has-beens desperate for a little publicity."

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/cele...madonna-201388

good god the guy really is seething and envious of the success of others. Why is it that Morrissey does not take the time to meet his fans in the US? He does this elsewhere like he is some kind of show pony for attention and to toot his own horn. Even though I do not LOVE Madonna I am sure she might be like wtf? I HAVE MY OWN KIDS.I don't need to posture with others children. She has also spoken up about children and bullying from the standpoint of being a PARENT . At least SHE can be honest about her own sexuality and has explored it in her music and art for years and been open about it which really isn't such a bad thing given that she is a woman and well women still do not have equality in this day and age.Madonna has worked very hard at what she does.It's tiresome listening to his woman hating BS after a while .It really is .He is extremely self centered.So someone gets to use their trophy children as a pawn for attention and Morrissey must exploit this. Also, if he is not in the UK right now why is he so concerned with something as petty as that ? Does he have anything intelligent to say anymore? I'm starting to wonder.Yes property damage is the way to go it will turn the crank of the masses. Better point it out.You too can commit acts of property damage.When in doubt and when your message is lost and you have nothing of value to say it's time to get physical and destroy property.I never thought I would want to defend Madonna ever in my life but in this case well it is a no brainer.Ugh " I f***ed my brains out listening to Morrissey and he is the reason I met my significant other and now here is my trophy child as a result of this copulation. It's ALL BECAUSE OF MORRISSEY. Thanks for giving me a period and the ability to procreate. My significant other used his little swimmers so that I could gain attention at a Morrissey show while using my child as a pawn" Yeah.He's got the right answer.Teach those children to destroy property too while you are at it .What an excellent role model.

Which of these do you think Morrissey would prefer?:
A) Screaming younger fans who come to his concerts and sing along with enthusiasm and passion to every word of his songs, including all of his solo material (You Have Killed Me live last night:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WUYi6jN6gds) or

B) Middle aged Yorkshire men sat in their bedrooms wanking themselves off as they listen to their Meat is Murder album from 30 years ago, having not seen him in concert for years.

He doesn't want you, 'P.'. He doesn't need you, 'P.'. You are a nobody. A nothing. You are meaningless and irrelevant.

Back to your masturbation, old son.

Sandi Toxic

This, ladies and gentlemen, is Simon Wratten. Tip your Christmas hat to his ratty seasonal cheer.

Another sad example of Morrissey's descent into indescribably petty, desperate attention demanding behaviour. This is the mindset of a person who has lived in his own particular world for years and can not properly perceive reality. I'm curious why the press hasn't questioned his sanity.

He is a very sick narcissist. Clearly.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom