TTY: Buenos Aires - Morrissey statement on Buenos Aires Dec. 9 show and Madonna; Jesse Tobias photo

An anonymous person sends the link:

Buenos Aires - true-to-you.net
10 December 2015

Photograph below of Jesse Tobias with two audience members after Morrissey's 9th December show at the Opera Theater. Many rows of seats were smashed during the show, and the band described it as one of the best of their lives.
Meanwhile, McDonna, wearing a dead animal on her head, sings out-of-tune on the streets of Paris to 60 people ... who offer fake applause ... and this rotates on the UK television news as worthy of national interest. The world is indeed full of crashing bores ...

Morrissey
Buenos Aires
10 December 2015

buenos_aires.jpg

Deleted at request of original poster

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad Jesse is a sociopath who was dating two women this summer without them knowing about one another and had been with the same woman for 7 months when he posted photos of himself with a 21 year old groupie on his hotel bed on Twitter.

He picks up moz fans on Instagram and love bombs them by texts and calls until they sleep with him. He'll put them on the guest list, give the skanky ones backstage passes, and date them claiming exclusivity while doing the same thing with other girls. His Instagram is on private now because the members of his international harem were finding out that he's now "in love" with a girl 22 years younger that he just met on Twitter.

He's lost his damn mind. The man is a menace and dangerous. I wonder if moz knows his guitar player is using the barrier as his personal dating service and doles out private information about morrissey when he's asked by any of these girls.

If you were brave enough to put your name to this bollocks then someone somewhere might believe you but seeing as you are not big big enough to do that, we will just assume you are a troll.

Believe me, I wish I was making this up. I have to remain anon because Jesse is a dangerous and violent person and I don't trust him.

He posted those photos while he was still seeing another girl. For months and she had no idea he was seeing this 21 year old in Brazil. I just hope to warn other girls when he sends an Instagram message after seeing them in the front row. He's severely mentally ill and I really don't wish what he's done on anyone else.

If you look back on solo there has been posts about this before. His womanising behaviour and habit of collecting girls around the world without any of them knowing. This is not normal behaviour.

Are you someone he dumped? As far as I am aware he divorced in 05, so he can do what the hell he wants. As far as violence goes, where is the evidence, there is nothing on the web nor are there any pictures of him with any women. If I were Jesse and read this I would find you and sue you for every penny you possess.

Too bad Jesse is a sociopath who was dating two women this summer without them knowing about one another and had been with the same woman for 7 months when he posted photos of himself with a 21 year old groupie on his hotel bed on Twitter.

He picks up moz fans on Instagram and love bombs them by texts and calls until they sleep with him. He'll put them on the guest list, give the skanky ones backstage passes, and date them claiming exclusivity while doing the same thing with other girls. His Instagram is on private now because the members of his international harem were finding out that he's now "in love" with a girl 22 years younger that he just met on Twitter.

He's lost his damn mind. The man is a menace and dangerous. I wonder if moz knows his guitar player is using the barrier as his personal dating service and doles out private information about morrissey when he's asked by any of these girls.

This isn't the place to talk about what Jesse does with his ding dong.

It seems you are the sociopath in this story. If you are the victim of a crime go to the authorities and report it.

If you are a dumped ex, we understand the pain but please assume that respect and privacy make you a lady. You can't own people, if you really liked him, preserve the good memories and wish him the best. Also, you can be sued, this is a public forum :)

It's not me, but a friend of mine. This has been discussed here before many times. She wasn't dumped, I just want to warn these girls he's picking up on Instagram.

So the Jesse with cute fans pic was a PR stunt, huh? He is living the rock n roll life but he better keep his mouth clamped about Morrissey. Any smart intelligent lady wouldn't fall for any of that crap.

It's not me, but a friend of mine. This has been discussed here before many times. She wasn't dumped, I just want to warn these girls he's picking up on Instagram.

What has been discussed here? That Jesse isn't in a permanent relationship? That Jesse probably has one-night-stands and has sex just for the sake of ... well, having sex? That some of these women were Moz fans? Where is the crime in all of this? Are we living in the 1950s where everyone has to be married and can't enjoy sexual freedom and pleasure without moral outrage? His instagram account has always been open for everyone to see. Recently he switched to his twitter account and didn't make any secret about this beautiful young woman in Rio. That's it. There aren't any details apart from some people here with a very colorful fantasy life. And it isn't anybody's business anyway. Apart from that, maybe we should simultaneously criticise Jake who supposedly is engaged to a Moz fan now, or Charlie Browne who has this beautiful boy with a Moz fan. Where are these people supposed to meet their partners? Moz tours are their work environment and in the real world most people meet their partners at work. They are actually pretty normal in that regard.

OMG This is hilarious. Do you know after this statement his requests of followers on Instagram will increase 10-20%? He will have more girls to choose from. Enjoy Jesse!

OMG This is hilarious. Do you know after this statement his requests of followers on Instagram will increase 10-20%? He will have more girls to choose from. Enjoy Jesse!

Wait, what? You're cheering the assembly line of young girls, such as as it is? Shameful.

Wait, what? You're cheering the assembly line of young girls, such as as it is? Shameful.

You know what's shameful is tut-tutting about some nonsense. Don't believe everything you read. You're the one always asking for evidence. You asked for an apology the other day. I think you owe Jesse and this poster an apology. An atheist who is also a Puritan?
Did you mean such ass as it is? Were you typing with one hand while ummm never mind... But yeah, nothing shameful here except the borrowed and false outrage. You missed your calling as a gossip columnist I guess.

You know what's shameful is tut-tutting about some nonsense. Don't believe everything you read. You're the one always asking for evidence. You asked for an apology the other day. I think you owe Jesse and this poster an apology. An atheist who is also a Puritan?
Did you mean such ass as it is? Were you typing with one hand while ummm never mind... But yeah, nothing shameful here except the borrowed and false outrage. You missed your calling as a gossip columnist I guess.

f*** off

I’m cheering nothing and I’m condemning nothing about one night stands. Supposedly those women are 21+ and they own their own body and soul. And supposedly (most of) people enjoy sex. Remember “Make Sex, Not War”. Jesse Tobias seems to follow the guidelines of the tour contributing to world peace. He is a misunderstood hero :)

I already know your polite answer: "f*** off", don't bother to post it. Save your resources

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom